The Hill is Alive with the Votes of Superdelegates

The hills are alive.jpg
Instead of traditional amusement parks, like the capitalist Disney, we will have Abusement Parks, where everyone is equally abused to ensure their understanding of equality. I mean, this is where everyone comes together, right?

One of the features will be the gouging out of a participant's eyes, after which he/she will be skinned alive for all to see. A video will be available on YouTube and will go viral.

Next up, the immolation of a volunteer's daughter for marrying for love. First, invite her in for some nice halal. Tell her everything is OK and you just can't wait to see her again. When she arrives, inundate her body with lighter fluid. Then, light the match that will kill her.

This is what we're talkin' about regarding “diversity.” Can ya dig it?

I have a feeling this theme, “Abusement Parks” could become a meme.

Everything will become the opposite of what it is now. Progress!

Great idea comrade Pam! The city of Cologne will be turned into one big Abusement Park! Which means everything will stay the same but people will have to pay to enter the city...

Greetings!

Minitrue wrote:Great idea comrade Pam! The city of Cologne will be turned into one big Abusement Park! Which means everything will stay the same but people will have to pay to enter the city...

Greetings!

Right back atcha, Comrade Minitrue!

Yes, this is a most exciting development. We are finding, at least according to Dear Leader Oleander, that it's up to US to change our understanding of why the Islamists continue to attack us. After observing years of their declarations of wanting to kill all Infidels (anyone who is not them) It's still our fault. I've just gone to the bottom of my soul and cannot find any fault whatever.

But, I'm wizing up. I now realize these Islamic mofos just want to kill us because we are not them. Actually, I've known this since 2001.

That's exactly right, Captain Craptek. The Clinton Abusement Park was designed after the Roach Motel™ model. "Once you check in, you can't check out!"

They will, however, call it The Pleasure Palace to fool people into checking in. The "pleasure" of course, will be theirs.

Comrade craptek, where did you get that image of the Brussels city center?

No seriously: wow, nicely done!

Minitrue wrote:Comrade craptek, where did you get that image of the Brussels city center?

No seriously: wow, nicely done!

Or, San Francisco at the height of the annual Berkeley Freak Marches™.

@ Pamalinsky : Geez, here your Rococo-ish soul - and then those Parks of Darkness...
Just wonder - 'Abu..' in those Parks, sounds like 'Abu' in Bakr al-Baghdadi ?

@ Captain C : how nice you put some relaxing element in it - those horsies (even if they are just Prog Unicorns, ugh)

@ Minitrue : Brussels? Brussels?? and here I thougt, I see Berlin...

@ All Comrades :

Berlin 2030, through a timespace binocular located now some 300 m east of Berlin
(the slightly klezmerish tinted soundtrack isn't congruent with the action shown) :

Comrade Genosse,

There is a reason Disco died out at the end of the seventies. This video shows why. (It couldn't be more vacuously repetitive, although the seventies version was much more fun because it recognized it's inherent silliness and made no apologies about it)

This video takes itself very, very seriously. No fun allowed! Although I noticed some participants actually "getting into it" by making movements that don't quite jibe with the rest. Perhaps they hope no one will notice their actual enjoyment and think that is their fervent expression of their allegiance to Allah.

My guess is that they will be taken out and shot (or beheaded) once the dance is over. Just a guess.