The Kronies: Satire Threatens Our Progressive World

MN53284.jpg

Once again Koch Bros. money is at work undermining The Party™, its idiotology, and its policies. For decades we have all worked tirelessly, promoting the idea that centralized power in the hands of a large federal government is good for the masses. So, it is most distressing to find some smart-aleck dissenters undermining that message with "humor."

I encourage all comrades to familiarize themselves with these treasonous traitors and their little project, The Kronies.

Browse the Entrepreneurs page and see how they are using sarcasm to spin evil profit in a positive light.

On the Karacters page you will find subversive videos for each character. Remember, The Party™ is all-seeing, anyone caught laughing will be dealt with.

Find their weaknesses, for we must prevent them from inspiring people to think for themselves. The status quo must be protected.

Kapt Korn.jpg
This Kaptain Korn fellow interests me. I wonder if a squirrel feeder subsidy might convince my furry friends to vote korrectly. Tell me more. I'm all ears.

Captain Craptek wrote:This Kaptain Korn fellow interest me. I wonder if a squirrel feeder subsidy might convince my furry friends to vote korrectly. Tell me more. I'm all ears.

No... you are all Capitalist!
captain-crapteks-corn-cob-throne.jpg

Maybe they'll team up with Obama's Revengers!

revengers2014.jpg