The Minority-Written Guide to Understanding the Race Game

[img]/images/various_uploads/Race_Game_Virtue_Signaling_Bubble.jpg[/img]

Welcome all Cubists, to The People's Cube's brand-new official, State-approved guide to understanding race politics, written by a party-certified minority, yours truly, The People's Anthony Sullivan!!

Komrades, the game of race politics is indisputably dominating our daily lives in society today; it is now a fact of life.

So how, then, do you successfully survive it? How do you play it to the fullest advantage? That is what this guide is all about. If you really want to be politically korrekt, then you will be feeling my language (or not, and look like an anti-minority White supremacist, see what I did there?). So listen closely, and pay close attention to the following, written by yours truly, the State-approved minority political korrektness doctor.

1. Your morality is determined by race, and there is no other way.

This means that any minority means you are automatically good. If you are White, then you are bad, because you are White.

2. Hide your race/ethnicity, then reveal it later on (might not work for White people)

Speak your mind using a name that doesn't imply race of any kind. Then when the politically korrekt blow up at you, reveal your race, and give them a seizure (and if they call you a "fake [insert race here]", you can truthfully call them out as racist).

3. Alternative to 2: be the virtue signaller champion of the poor minorities who are always oppressed by the White people

Know that it's always them White people causing problems in society. If you are White, fear not, for you can still be korrekt by showing just how much you care for minorities like yours truly. Unnecessarily virtue signal Champion us minority's unquestioned and undisputed imaginary systematic oppression by the White people. Show how pollically korrekt you are by being offended at everything for us. (Disclaimer: will involve a lot of self hating, and abuse. Become a masochist at your own risk, erstwhile being forced to do it to show just how korrekt you are). Be offended at everything for us minorities. Only then will you be a champion of us minorities.

4. Only White people can be racist - minorities can NEVER be racist

(Before we begin, I'd like to mention that my sister actually thinks that you can't be racist to White people)
Unbased prejudice against anybody based solely on their race is the dictionary definition of racism, but the loony korrekt thinking, most virtuous left have added a clause in: except when it's directed towards White people. So if you are White, know that any unfair, unbased prejudice directed at you is totally deserved without reason with good unexplainable reason.

5. Run in circles to show how korrekt you are

To all White people reading this: no doubt there will be many circles to run around in, but if you don't, then you are a minority hating, minority suppressing White supremacist. It is essential to run about in pointless meaningful circles that have no ending, for a circle has no beginning. Like a hamster in a wheel, you'll never achieve what you're running for, but at least everyone will know how korrekt you are, until the virtue signallers champions find another pointless significant problem to lay on you. Then you'll have to run in another circle as well. And there is no rest, because a circle has no beginning, and so thus, there is no end either.

Komrades, if you paid attention to me, then you now have the tools, and the knowledge to become the most politically korrekt person there is. So get out there, and start running in circles today. Everyone will love you for being so politically korrekt, until they find another totally fabricated real problem to pin on you.

This hamster is half-white and half-brown. He should be allowed to run in semi-circles.

Hamster.jpg

Red Square wrote:This hamster is half-white and half-brown. He should be allowed to run in semi-circles.

[img]/peoples_resource/image/45192-Hamster.jpg[/img]

Because he is half-brown he doesn't have to run in circles at all. That is until someone bring up the fact that the hamster is half-white. Then it must run in complete circles to show it is not a White supremacist, until someone brings up the fact that the hamster is half-brown, and so making it run in circles is prejudiced against its brown side.

Then the endless circle continues on and on.

Is it possible that genetics, climate change, gun control, and current truth have the oppressed brown half preferring to turn to the left, while the privileged white half prefers turning to the right <spit> resulting in the very same rodent comrade (the hamster, not the squirrel) running in an endless figure - eight pattern?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Is it possible that genetics, climate change, gun control, and current truth have the oppressed brown half preferring to turn to the left, while the privileged white half prefers turning to the right <spit> resulting in the very same rodent comrade (the hamster, not the squirrel) running in an endless figure - eight pattern?

He will, until his White half is accused of culturally appropriating Grey Reef Sharks, which are known to usually warn people away when agitated by arching its back, and drooping its pectoral fins, then swimming about in so said figure - eights, before finally usually attacking.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Is it possible that genetics, climate change, gun control, and current truth have the oppressed brown half preferring to turn to the left, while the privileged white half prefers turning to the right <spit> [highlight=#ffff00]resulting in the very same rodent comrade[/highlight] (the hamster, not the squirrel) [highlight=#ffff00]running in an endless figure - eight pattern[/highlight]?

We pingvins have solved this problem with the use of waddling as a means of locomotion. Waddling is so energy-efficient that we've become the most efficient animals on the planet, and thus our webbed carbon footprint is very small.

Question:

The interviewee sounds like a pre-teen-female-munchkin on helium? Is she? Just curious.

Captain Craptek wrote:The interviewee sounds like a pre-teen-female-munchkin on helium? Is she? Just curious.

She's credited as a Grade 3 zookeeper, but I don't know why a 3rd grader would have access to enough helium to develop a habit. Perhaps it's part of the benefits package offered by the Toronto zoo.

Safety tip: helium and tequila is a dangerous combination. It's funny as hell at the time, but the after effects can be devastating.

A public service message from the staff of Tractor Barn #2.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:The interviewee sounds like a pre-teen-female-munchkin on helium? Is she? Just curious.

She's credited as a Grade 3 zookeeper, but I don't know why a 3rd grader would have access to enough helium to develop a habit. [highlight=#ffff00]Perhaps it's part of the benefits package offered by the Toronto zoo[/highlight].

.., or, hypoestrogenism -

Captain Craptek wrote:
Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:She's credited as a Grade 3 zookeeper, but I don't know why a 3rd grader would have access to enough helium to develop a habit. Perhaps it's part of the benefits package offered by the Toronto zoo.
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Safety tip: helium and tequila is a dangerous combination. It's funny as hell at the time, but the after effects can be devastating.

Third graders kidnapped by a zoo and kept high on helium and/or tequila makes for a better movie of the week on Lifetime. It helps keep parents, especially mothers, in a state of constant fear and thus eager for government to keep them safe. For the children.

Anything for the children. Always.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:She's credited as a Grade 3 zookeeper, but I don't know why a 3rd grader would have access to enough helium to develop a habit. Perhaps it's part of the benefits package offered by the Toronto zoo.
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Safety tip: helium and tequila is a dangerous combination. It's funny as hell at the time, but the after effects can be devastating.

Third graders kidnapped by a zoo and kept high on helium and/or tequila makes for a better movie of the week on Lifetime. It helps keep parents, especially mothers, in a state of constant fear and thus eager for government to keep them safe. For the children.

Anything for the children. Always.

Are you part of the Bureau of Central Planning? This is pure genius!!

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:Are you part of the Bureau of Central Planning? This is pure genius!!

I'm just your humble Minister of Redundancy Minister™, doing everything everyone else is doing.

mi
Red Square wrote:This hamster is half-white and half-brown. He should be allowed to run in semi-circles.
Behold the Shroedinger's Hamster - a creature racist and non-racist at the same time!

mi wrote:
Behold the Shroedinger's Hamster - a creature racist and non-racist at the same time!
Spooky racism at a distance?

mi wrote:

That hamster looks mysteriously like a guinea pig. But I am a recovering capitalist so what do I know.

Red Square wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]This hamster is half-white and half-brown. He should be allowed to run in semi-circles.[/highlight]

[
Hamster.jpg
]
Yeah, he's taking advantage of his bi-racial, bifurcated two-tongued education he picked up from that Obama program, "Common Corp(s)e))." NO RODENT LEFT BEHIND! And judging from the silly grin and the crossed eyes on that hamsters face, I think it's fair to say that this little rodent has already been in the helium and tequila and probably the mescaline too! I mean, look at him. This little dude is not only running around in circles, semi-circles and figure-eights, he can 'loop-the-loop' and his treadwheel doesn't even rotate. He's higher than Obama-Wan Kenobe on Kenyan choom!

Is it time to start talking about helium addiction?

Trump's attempts to move the conversation towards opioids is a coverup. Transgendered individuals especially depend on helium to bring their voices a few octaves higher, and it is the duty of the state to subsidize their need and provide safe alternatives.

But how can the state do it if all the taxpayers' money is being wantonly spent on criminal tax cuts?

Red Square wrote:Is it time to start talking about helium addiction?

Trump's attempts to move the conversation towards opioids is a coverup. Transgendered individuals especially depend on helium to bring their voices a few octaves higher, and it is the duty of the state to subsidize their need and provide safe alternatives.

[highlight=#ffff00]But how can the state do it if all the taxpayers' money is being wantonly spent on criminal tax cuts?[/highlight]

Proof that Trump hates trannies the differently-gendered.

Hamster.jpg
While I am loathe to assign genus and species and risk offending hard working Italian Americans, I would say that's a Guinea Pig.Image

Red Square wrote:
mi wrote:

For fans of TOO CUTE, may I suggest G P the airplane piloting guinea pig in...

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:

Hamster.jpg
While I am loathe to assign genus and species and risk offending hard working Italian Americans, I would say that's a Guinea Pig.Image

Comrade Kalashnikook,

Speaking as The People's Rodenttm (resident expert among equals) I must append the following notation to your remarks. NOTE: If Current Truthtm declares this particular Guinea Pig a hamster, then it is a hamster. [highlight=#ffffff]capisci?[/highlight]

il Capofamiglia Craptek