The "You Will Rent" MarxMas Gift!

Want. But where do I swipe my EBT to order on the interwebs ?

I did not have enough fortitude to dare ask the price Comrade COLOSSUS, but after your generous State production subsidy and price support my cost for this cheap plastic POS technology is well within my meager entitlement budget, and I suspect at a huge tidy profit surplus for you to share with the Collective as well.

ImageComrade Colossus, While I spent the greater portion of my weekend trying in desperation to memorize the people's line: “Would you like to super size that order” I noticed this wording carefully labeled on the side of one of the replicas using my approved people's enlarging glass. How can we can collectively rebuild America out of the utter ashes of Capitalism (spit) with this handy device and lead us into a bright new social utopia with a government issue boot in every pot and two families in every garage when these products are made without union participation?Image

Comrade Trash, the 'Made in China' print is to inform the children that the PAINT on the side of the chassis is of Chinese origin. We all know that Chinese paint is the safest option for our curious future workers who are under the careful watch of our dutiful representatives. It gladdens me to say that all the tape-reel and vacuum tube mechanisms are all union made, which is of course why they're so advanced and cheap. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the OCSC-1 model experienced difficulties in managing environmentally counter-progressive ideas in our future workers?

Also, comrades, China is far advanced compared to our current state of the USSA and has eliminated needless laws such as those preventing child slavery and so forth.

When the state owns the children - as they surely do - can they not then do as they wish with them? Especially for the glorious FORWARD!ing of the Party?

Of course they can, and the result is a marvelously enriched production line of inexpensive trinkets which wear out almost immediately goods which all can afford!

With the "nuclear option" now in place in the Senate, our dear colleagues there will finally be able to stack the court with judges appoint appropriate judges who will oversee the removal of our quaint laws such as those surrounding child slavery labor.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Also, comrades, China is far advanced compared to our current state of the USSA and has eliminated needless laws such as those preventing child slavery and so forth.

When the state owns the children - as they surely do - can they not then do as they wish with them? Especially for the glorious FORWARD!ing of the Party?

Of course they can, and the result is a marvelously enriched production line of inexpensive trinkets which wear out almost immediately goods which all can afford!

With the "nuclear option" now in place in the Senate, our dear colleagues there will finally be able to stack the court with judges appoint appropriate judges who will oversee the removal of our quaint laws such as those surrounding child slavery labor.
Comrade Rock, Have you not recieved the party memo? The Chicoms are not the guardians of Progressive Utopia but a regressive Psuedo-capitalistic knock off of serious Strong Communism. They have hosted enemies of the Party like Snowden and Goldstein in defiance od the wishes of our leader. Becuase they have abandoned the principals of their more Progessive allies, The DPRK and USSA...We are at war with Eastasia, and have always been at war with Eastasia.

Thought Sheriff wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Also, comrades, China is far advanced compared to our current state of the USSA and has eliminated needless laws such as those preventing child slavery and so forth.

Comrade Rock, Have you not recieved the party memo? The Chicoms are not the guardians of Progressive Utopia but a regressive Psuedo-capitalistic knock off of serious Strong Communism. They have hosted enemies of the Party like Snowden and Goldstein in defiance od the wishes of our leader. Becuase they have abandoned the principals of their more Progessive allies, The DPRK and USSA...We are at war with Eastasia, and have always been at war with Eastasia.

Aspiring Prog Sheriff,

Your zeal is most commendable and duly noted. However, you have yet to fully master the essentials of Doublethink. Consider Snowden and Goldstein as mere implements in Dear Leader's master plan. Realize that Snowden and Goldstein do not exist in any real sense. They are images on a screen - as is Eastasia and the DPRK. Only Dear Leader is real. All else is for the masses to ponder and fret. This keeps them busy - out of touch - as The Party moves them Forward! Relax, grasshopper, and watch a master at work.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Herr "Sheriff" (a self-agrandising term if I ever saw one)...

Are YOU denouncing MOI as an "Enemy of the Party"? That's pretty bold talk from a one-eyed avatar.

Perhaps you are used to blogging such insolence at other sites, but here at the Cube, common proles are not authorized to denounce Made Progs of the Inner Party without dire consequences.

Would you care to obsequiously "clarify" your statements? Here is a shovel...please enlighten me as to what you MEANT to say whilst you remove the dirt from this two-meter pit. I await your reply ensconced upon these sacks of lime.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
For those of you "new" to the Cube, there is only ONE party-approved holiday observed around the Winter Solstice: FESTIVUS!

https://www.realfestivus.com/?gclid=CMa ... MgodjXkA8g

Any veiled references to other alleged "holidays" are srtiktly verboten and could initiate your post-natal contraception (for womyns' health).

I will also add... If you have not already have an erect Festivus Pole sitting in your living room, you will receive a visit from Organising for Action representatives.

BTW...You have only 24 more shopping days until Festivus.