The "NEW NEW"

What do Great Leader & The CSJB (Collective Social Justice Bureau) are calling “The New New”? In the interests of Total Equity Enforcement, every Citizen will now be entitled to the materials in possession of every other citizen.

Great Leader and the CSJB have expressed surprise at the reactionary response some have had to this NEW NEW Policy and have determined that many will require re-education due to their illegal defense of what they selfishly describe as their own “property”.

Other NEW NEW Mandates will include the sexual freedom to express and engage in physical exercises with any person at any time with no right of refusal. Great Leader and the CSJB are proud to announce this will put an end once and for all to both abuse and rape. All I can say is, who knew the NEW NEW would be so successful?

This rule, of course, does not fully apply to the Party leaders. For example, several unfortunate citizens have tried to appropriate my Trusty Saw, Rusty and I have been forced to file paperwork for their out-of-office unrequested and sudden limb removals.

In other words, everything new is someone else's old. For example:

Me: "Look at my new beautiful leather wallet!"
You: "Wait a minute, that IS my wallet!"
Me: "WAS your wallet. Your old wallet is now my new wallet."

Red Square wrote:
9/13/2022, 8:20 pm
In other words, everything new is someone else's old. For example:

Me: "Look at my new beautiful leather wallet!"
You: "Wait a minute, that IS my wallet!"
Me: "WAS your wallet. Your old wallet is now my new wallet."

"Just hand what's IN the wallet over, while discussing the NEW NEW about wallets." thugpelipsky

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

This “New New” thing sounds great! Maybe I should engage in redistribution of my the now communal ammunition horde. All volunteers please step right up and ask for it. Come and get some.

In a sharing mood in The Current Truth™,

Red Salmon