The People's News #162, August 12

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

And we thought the Tide Pod Challenge was bad...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews ... deaths-uk/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3515688/i ... cs-anyway/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10259930/ ... snoufimsk/

Just what is Hillary’s connection to numerous suicides and this Blue Whale challenge? TPN readers avoid the crowd following the tyranny of banality coming from the portals of slime under the direction of DOJ Garland.

Don’t listen to the banalities coming from DOJ Garland’s statements, or even the rebanaled statements of professional journalists. All that rule of law boilerplate about integrity, after fiasco raid on integrity and the rule of law. Banal banal banal

Avoid the Tyranny of the Banal News Cycle.

No, TPN readers, the real truth to follow is Hillary Clinton, and her connection to suicides, and possibly, The Blue Whale suicide cult. Heavily redacted Investigation files must be opened. House and Senate Hearing must be scheduled.

Comrades, avoid the tyranny of the banal by reading TPN.
....and demanding that Hillary be investigated to determine if there is potential allegations of suicide culpability and possible connections to the Democrat Party’s Blue Whale suicide cult. Nothing banal, here.

This week's Flying Fickle Finger of Fulmination Award is a three-way tie between the U.S. Senate, The FBI and the U.S. Attorney General!
FFFoFA1.jpg
The Senate for voting for an Act that will intensify inflation and weaponize the IRS; the FBI for it's phenomenal blunder in raiding Trump's home and the Attorney General for his epic ineptitude in approving the raid.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/12/2022, 12:57 pm
Just what is Hillary’s connection to numerous suicides and this Blue Whale challenge?

I don't see any connection but what difference at this point does it make?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/12/2022, 2:44 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/12/2022, 12:57 pm
Just what is Hillary’s connection to numerous suicides and this Blue Whale challenge?

That’s why we must investigate. Allegations have been made and that’s all it takes. ‘pelipsky used korrect verbiage lexicon to incite a tactical raid in a judiciously reciprocal world.

The Award is most appropriate. May we add an additional ribbon for Senators voting to confirm such ignoble men to Cabinet Chairs because of tradition, rather than duty to Constitution?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/12/2022, 3:25 pm
The Award is most appropriate. May we add an additional ribbon for Senators voting to confirm such ignoble men to Cabinet Chairs because of tradition, rather than duty to Constitution?

Sure.
FFFoFA1x2.jpg

Great work, Colonel O.

Everybody thought 'pelipsky was just ramblin' some disbelievable made up myth back when the horned lagomorph reported regarding the confirmation of Attorney General Garland.

Today, thanks to Conquistator Juan Cornynado, and SwampTurtle, Ditch McConstitutionell escalades of power, a non-partisan, non-government group known as AntiFa was accepted by Attorney General Garland as the sole security force of National Archives and the treasure housed within its fabled walls.

Comrades, you read it first at TPC. Wipe that surprised look off your confirming Senator's face.

For the full legend into reality -

https://thepeoplescube.com/post237755.h ... do#p237755

Colonel O,

I have been away for a little while.  Sorry for the late response, but I would like to formally apologize for the cultural appropriation of my mother country, the former free states of America, for adopting without proper fealty, the ways of the Banana Republic(tm).  There are so many examples from the last few days, it must be infuriating to see the success of the people's methods without attribution. It is otherwise glorious how rapidly the decline ascension to the GWONT that is happening.

Forward!

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
8/12/2022, 7:10 pm
Colonel O,
I would like to formally apologize for the cultural appropriation of my mother country...for adopting...the ways of the BANANA Republic™.

No need to apologize, Ellsworth—I've been waiting forever for a Banana respublik!

Onward to the GWONT!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/12/2022, 3:25 pm