The People's News #165, August 15

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/15/2022, 1:08 pm
For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Comrade Colonel

I am perplexed by comrade Liawatha's penis comment. These were "Democrat" primaries, is that right? Now I could understand if they were RethugliKKKan primaries as we know of the sexism and misogynistic attitudes that pervades that Party. Is Pocashwansus saying that "Democrats" are sexists?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
8/15/2022, 2:12 pm
A-A 2022-08-15 at 3.29.24 PM.jpg
Comrade Colonel,
I am perplexed by comrade Liawatha's penis comment. These were "Democrat" primaries, is that right? Now I could understand if they were RethugliKKKan primaries as we know of the sexism and misogynistic attitudes that pervades that Party.
Is Pocashwansus saying that "Democrats" are sexists?
Dr. Chicago

Warren's Democratist primary opponents were hard on her. She faced some very stiff competition and, although she wanted to continue campaigning, she just couldn't keep it up.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/liz-warre ... te-primary

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/15/2022, 6:06 pm
...can't wait till we see it on tonight's The People's News

///////////////// BULLETIN /////////////////////
SIX MORE REJECTED BATMAN SUPER VILLAINS DISCOVERED AMONG THE DEPUTIES AT THE SAN MATEO SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
RBSs2.jpg

On the Cube, there are six sides to every story.

Red Square wrote:
8/15/2022, 9:35 pm
On the Cube, there are six sides to every story.
Yes, and we can see how many sides to the story the leftosphere has.
redosphere.jpg