The People's News #172, August 22

NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF PROG YOU ARE
GOPROGYOURSELF.jpg
THERE'S A CUBE FOR YOU
AT THE PEOPLE'S CUBE™

These prog cubes would make for great avatars and/or signatures. They should be collectivized and placed in a special category in the Party clipart section for the peoples use.

Comrade Otis wrote:
8/22/2022, 6:23 pm
These prog cubes would make for great avatars and/or signatures. They should be collectivized and placed in a special category in the Party clipart section for the peoples use.
Any comrade could open at full size and screen cap a selected area for such purposes. Comrades with graphics skills can white out unwanted text as they please.

Personally, I do not have administrative privileges to change or amend the clipart section.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/22/2022, 6:36 pm
Comrade Otis wrote:
Any comrade could open at full size and screen cap a selected area for such purposes. Comrades with graphics skills can white out unwanted text as they please.

Personally, I do not have administrative privileges to change or amend the clipart section.

If you make a collection of the best single progs, I'll add them to the clipart section. I'd normally do that myself, but I'm crazy busy at my day job, and will be until at least November.

Red Square wrote:
8/24/2022, 8:27 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Comrade Otis wrote:

If you make a collection of the best single progs, I'll add them to the clipart section. I'd normally do that myself, but I'm crazy busy at my day job, and will be until at least November.
That's a kind offer, Comrade, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Use of those cubes as avatars doesn't seem right and few of them bear the profundity of Prog Off/Prog On.

Also, without feedback I have no way of telling which of them to set aside for the greater glory of The Party™.  Perhaps I'll make a poll.  

Red Square wrote:
8/24/2022, 8:27 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Comrade Otis wrote:

That's a kind offer, Comrade, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Use of those cubes as avatars doesn't seem right and few of them bear the profundity of Prog Off/Prog On.

Also, without feedback I have no way of telling which of them to set aside for the greater glory of The Party™.  Perhaps I'll make a poll.