The People's News #196, SEP 17

TGP wrote:The Biden regime worked with Twitter and the tech giants to censor and ban our content — Along with hundreds of other popular Twitter accounts.

il Duce Joe

Everything in the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State. — Benito Mussolini on the meaning of fascism.

I worked in Oakville for a short time 20+ years ago. All I can say is the men were more manly then and the women with hooters that large were working in establishments in Mississauga catering to the decidedly less woke crowd.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
9/17/2022, 10:27 pm
I worked in Oakville for a short time 20+ years ago. All I can say is the men were more manly then and the women with hooters that large were working in establishments in Mississauga catering to the decidedly less woke crowd.
Oh, this guy is "manly," in his own way—he teaches shop class and is very careful around the saw:

UPDATE: School Gives Bullshit Response with No Regard for Students' Safety

Excellent work as always, COL O, but I'm a bit confused by this "Constitution" link you sent.

I went to the site and read a lot of it (well, skimmed a page or two then got bored....), is it supposed to be satire about how a country's gov't should be organized?  It just wasn't very funny.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
9/20/2022, 9:40 am
Excellent work as always, COL O, but I'm a bit confused by this "Constitution" link you sent.

I went to the site and read a lot of it (well, skimmed a page or two then got bored....), is it supposed to be satire about how a country's gov't should be organized?  It just wasn't very funny.
The link was posted as a reference so one could see how the Biden Administration's activities are a parody of how the Constitution is faithfully upheld.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/20/2022, 11:20 am
9/20/2022, 9:40 am

The link was posted as a reference so one could see how the Biden Administration's activities are a parody of how the Constitution is faithfully upheld.
Oh I see, that's make sense.  I just noticed a lot wrong stuff in there, so I got confused.

Like the ending part of it had a "second amendment" that says citizens can keep and bear arms so they can have a militia or something.  What would we need a militia for?  Protect the border?  Start an insurrection against a despotic federal guv?  Makes no sense - everyone knows the only reason the government allows us to keep weapons is for hunting. No one needs dangerous assault weapons or high capacity magazines to kill Bambi, am I right?

Also, the phrase "separation of church and state" was not in there, so I knew it was wrong.

Thx for clearing it up for me.

9/20/2022, 11:34 am
Oh I see, that's make sense.  I just noticed a lot wrong stuff in there, so I got confused.
Thx for clearing it up for me.
You're welcome.  That's the power of satire in the hands of an astute and competent agitprop who isn't afraid to poke fun at our bloated.....hello?  ...hello?