The People's News #10 Mar 9 2022

’pelipsy cannot miss the gas price hockey stick p, here.  Russians play hockey. The facts are clear that Biden’s election was just a warming period of gas prices, but the real hockey was Russian involvement. 

I don't purchase hockey tickets.

Zampolit tells me that I remain unaffected and unconcerned, so long as I meet my beet quota and the tractors still run.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/9/2022, 1:14 pm
I don't purchase hockey tickets.
Who needs hockey tickets when you have a nice new neon sign bug zapper inside the tractor barn?
TB@neon.jpg

THAT is so cool!  Most equal, comrade...Spasebo

Dear Colonel Oby,

Since Pinkie is undergoing a self-imposed quarantine and shutdown to flatten her curves and to show how much she cares, it falls upon me to distribute the prestigious "Beet of the Week" award to you for your equal work for the kollektive.

And here is a bumper sticker for your Birthing Parent #2 to attach to the bumper of xer tractor (I trust it's electric for Gaya's sake).

Red Square wrote:
3/9/2022, 9:14 pm

Dear Colonel Oby,Since Pinkie is undergoing a self-imposed quarantine and shutdown to flatten her curves and to show how much she cares, it falls upon me to distribute the prestigious "Beet of the Week" award to you for your equal work for the kollektive.
Image And here is a bumper sticker for your Birthing Parent #2 to attach to the bumper of xer tractor (I trust it's electric for Gaia's sake)
.Image

Thank you Comrade Square, for your most equal distribution. And because you have been under so much stress lately, the Kollektive has pooled its meagre resources to furnish you with this honorary hoodie (provided you pay your fair share—50 rubles—upon receipt (COD please)).
TPChoodie.jpg
It should fit because it's one-size-fits all (unless you wash it).

Even though I have no children, I would like to have a beet of the week bumper sticker for my capitalist tool automobile. (Apologies, not a Trabant, or even a Lada, but still worthy of beet appreciation.)

I will identify as having children, as my siblings have taken as much from the glorious gubmint as I have paid in taxes. Which is A LOT more than I would have volunteered.

Most appreciative of hockey stick graph, and lying womynx from CDC with hockey stick nose graphics. She needs five decade major penalty out of society for high-sticking.

Dear Editor of The People’s News,

ThIs Wednesday edition of The People’s News was so rewarding!! The rewards kept ‘pelipsky from missing the rationed food possibly available flyers. Keep those re-wards coming. It keeps readers happy. Happy readers are what is required.

That’s was matters the most.

forelock tug of appreciation,
‘pelipsky