The People's News #213, Oct 8 Saturday Supplement

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Crime is in the eye of the beholder. Especially if he's wearing government-issue shades.

Red Square wrote:
10/8/2022, 2:35 pm
Crime is in the eye of the beholder. Especially if he's wearing government-issue shades.
We are beholders, too, Comrade, and we see crime, too, but our concerns are on hold because the shady shade-wearing beholders are beholden to the shady deep-state agenda. 

kam 2.jpg

And as significant member of government, which I am, I completely understand the significance of the party of law wearing shady shades solving crime! The significance of the party of law that wears shady shades solving crime becomes significant because if we do not solve the significance of the crime, then we will end up were crime will become significant and that the protocol of the significance of crime solving takes precedence because the party of law that wears shady shades and hangs together that fails at trying to understand the significance of crime is far worse than never trying.

trashmouth wrote:
10/9/2022, 11:16 am

And as significant member of government, which I am, I completely understand the significance of the party of law wearing shady shades solving crime! The significance of the party of law that wears shady shades solving crime becomes significant because if we do not solve the significance of the crime, then we will end up were crime will become significant and that the protocol of the significance of crime solving takes precedence because the party of law that wears shady shades and hangs together that fails at trying to understand the significance of crime is far worse than never trying.

Comrade

I couldn't have said it better myself. I commend Comrade Kameltoe's clarity. We are so fortunate to have such intelligence in our second in command.

I reamian
Dr. Chicago.