The Russian talking point: Why don't you care about Donbass?

My simplified understanding of the timeline is as follows:
  1. Maidan Revolution - Russian puppet dictator overthrown (ultimately the primary reason for the 2022 invasion since Ukraine defied Putin and won)
  2. Putin sends agitators into eastern Ukraine, foments local war
  3. Separatists augmented by Russian troops and equipment pour into Ukraine
  4. Ukraine wages a defensive action to contain separatists and Russian troops (Кто? Мы? Нет, нет, нет.)
  5. Putin becomes impatient and dissatisfied with "only" occupying eastern Ukraine
  6. 2022 invasion begins and remains a military disaster that will be studied in war colleges for years to come as a "don't do this" model
Russian spokesmen typically respond to the massive atrocities carried out by Russian troops with, "Well, this war has been going on since 2014, and over ten thousand civilians have died in Donbass from Ukrainian artillery.  Why don't you care about them!?  Also, while we're obscuring things, what about Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syr- oops, never mind about Syria."

So I'm posting here to...
  • see if my timeline is roughly correct
  • and to have a good factual answer handy for the Russian diplomatic evasion which some are buying

Here’s my answer: You break into my house you are dead.

Be advised that China's propaganda monkey is aiding the Russian diplomatic evasion.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... f-ukraine/

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
5/16/2022, 1:20 pm

• and to have a good factual answer handy for the Russian diplomatic evasion which some are buying

I think you have the timeline about right.

To your 2nd point my answer to the Russian diplomats would be the same as the answer given by the Ukrainian military personnel on Snake Island to the Russian warship. The one which ended up being sunk.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/16/2022, 5:56 pm
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
5/16/2022, 1:20 pm

I think you have the timeline about right.

To your 2nd point my answer to the Russian diplomats would be the same as the answer given by the Ukrainian military personnel on Snake Island to the Russian warship. The one which ended up being sunk.
Perhaps you're referring to the special military operation to denazify the bottom of the Black Sea?  Not one Nazi was found there, so the mission was a complete success.  Don't be fooled by misleading images of flaming guided missile cruisers - all NATO propaganda.

Always happy to celebrate a successful mission.

Some of you may know Operator Starsky by now.  Here's his view on the Donbas talking point...

...which reminded me of a quote from William Howard Russell's coverage of the charge of the Light Brigade at Balaclava during the Crimean war on October 25, 1854:

The Russian gunners, when the storm of cavalry passed, returned to their guns. They saw their own cavalry mingled with the troopers who had just ridden over them, and to the eternal disgrace of the Russian name, the miscreants poured a murderous volley of grape and canister on the mass of struggling men and horses, mingling friend and foe in one common ruin.

Some things never seem to change.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Al-Blogunov,

Thank you for the informative subversive video.  I was particularly amused by the description of the NATO secret weapon.  The missile that does a u-turn in flight to commit intentional fratricide.  Now that I think about it, that does sound like something NATO might field.  

Whatever in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon