Time Person of the Year 2023 - FINAL

It's that time of the year again or it's that Time again. Whatever the case, I will be submitting my predictions here.

Submissions by others are welcome. Suggestions by others will be considered. Here's the first of what could be few or many:

[click graphic for full size in new window]
TM Academia.jpg.jpg

TM  GSPABNWRWs.jpg

My vote is for the Hamas Freedom Fighter - the oppressed masses who live in the Largest Open Air Prison in the World (LOAPW) and go house to house murdering everyone inside. For the cause of Freedom.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
11/2/2023, 6:33 am
My vote is for the Hamas Freedom Fighter - the oppressed masses who live in the Largest Open Air Prison in the World (LOAPW) and go house to house murdering everyone inside. For the cause of Freedom.

Pssst, Panem….’pelipsky’s using TPC Cone of Silence so that no one can hear what’s being written here…so, we’re “Safe” from government over reach. Aren’t we, the USSA, living in the World’s Largest Open Air Prison? The USSA occupies a far larger land mass than Gaza. The USSA elects their own government administrators, just like Gazans elected Hamas administrators to govern them. Truth.
Gaza has tunnels to protect Hamas’ assets. The USSA has tunnels of deceit to protect the asses of USSA’s government assets. Double fact check.

Conclusion: The Media is spreading disinformation about the location of the World’s Largest Open Air Prison.

Why???

Okay, lifting Cone of Silence, now.

Uuuummmhh, Colonel Obyezyana, shouldn’t there be a tv blaring CNN hanging on the wall of the home office of the bio lab technician?

I think only minorities are in the USSA's OAP. Anyone with white skin is a jailer /oppressor. I'll consult my DIE handbook, but I *think* that's what we're supposed to believe right now.

11/2/2023, 6:33 am
Then you'll like this:

TM Islamophobia.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... istration/

Islamophobia
noun
/ɪzˌlæməˈfəʊbiə/

The belief that Jews have the right to not be murdered.

11/2/2023, 10:28 am
Islamophobia
noun
/ɪzˌlæməˈfəʊbiə/

The belief that Jews have the right to not be murdered.
Such logic is unassailable!

11/2/2023, 9:47 am
I think only minorities are in the USSA's OAP. Anyone with white skin is a jailer /oppressor. I'll consult my DIE handbook, but I *think* that's what we're supposed to believe right now.

Panem,....Cone of Silence, please.

If being a jackalope ain't minority enough for the DIE handbook, then the Handbook is wrong. Jackalopes are buff furred critters. (Better camouflage covering for surveillance work.)

There is rumor mill that Stephen F. Austinalope, X, is putting together a jackalope migration to resettle in Brazil, as there is land available for settlers who didn't live there before the Brazilian Constitution was written. Maybe, some crackers and white bread settlers, too.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23782.html

Now, use the silent communication thing, or we're blown and the oppressive open air prison guards will read about it and think it's true.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/2/2023, 10:43 am
...before the Brazilian Constitution was written...
The Brazilian Constitution was written? All this time I thought it was only communicated with hollow-log drums. 

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/2/2023, 9:47 am
If being a jackalope ain't minority enough for the DIE handbook, then the Handbook is wrong. Jackalopes are buff furred critters. (Better camouflage covering for surveillance work.)

There is rumor mill that Stephen F. Austinalope, X, is putting together a jackalope migration to resettle in Brazil, as there is land available for settlers who didn't live there before the Brazilian Constitution was written. Maybe, some crackers and white bread settlers, too.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23782.html

Now, use the silent communication thing, or we're blown and the oppressive open air prison guards will read about it and think it's true.

Horned lagomorphs may be a minority but I'm a whi- wait a minute!  I've been race-swapped!!!  I'm in the prison with you, my friend!  DOWN WITH WHITEY!

PS No interest in moving to Brazil, even for free land.  Too muggy (both senses of the word).  I'll just wait for reparations here in the good ol' USSA.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/2/2023, 10:51 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
...before the Brazilian Constitution was written...
The Brazilian Constitution was written? All this time I thought it was only communicated with hollow-log drums. 

Yes, actually written in a western language, too! But, on the subject of personal property and its development, the Brazilian Constitution appears to have some date ‘penumbras’, or somethink, as explained by journalists @AlJazeera.

A certain ‘Muggy-ness’, as Comrade Panem described.

11/2/2023, 10:51 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
[quote="Panem Et Circenses"

Horned lagomorphs may be a minority but I'm a whi- wait a minute!  I've been race-swapped!!!  I'm in the prison with you, my friend! 

Welcome, to the largest open air prison on the planet. The guards can not laugh at our jokes! This open air prison is OUR oyster, Panem.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/2/2023, 8:44 pm
Ok, COL O, this had me actually laughing out loud.  Quite good, thank you.

Dunno if y'all are fans of the critical drinker, but he reviewed the South Park panderverse episode recently.  Good stuff.

11/2/2023, 10:21 pm
Ok, COL O, this had me actually laughing out loud.  Quite good, thank you.

Dunno if y'all are fans of the critical drinker, but he reviewed the South Park panderverse episode recently.  Good stuff.

Multiple targets. Subtle side-swipes. I enjoyed it.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/2/2023, 8:44 pm

Colonel O, this Time cover is a real contender. Laughing out loud at jokes the guards of the largest open air prison can’t laugh at is a pleasure all to it self.

I considered placing The Beatles on a Person of the Year cover for its release of one final half-postumous Beatles song, but haven't yet.

Meanwhile, I grafted the song onto the opening-title sequence of the James Bond film, Skyfall, and it fits there rather well.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/3/2023, 1:44 pm
I considered placing The Beatles on a Person of the Year cover for its release of one final half-postumous Beatles song, but haven't yet.

Meanwhile, I grafted the song onto the opening-title sequence of the James Bond film, Skyfall, and it fits there rather well.

Great job, Colonel. I love the song too, even though it sounds more like ELO and I can't place it into any of the Beatles albums. Maybe it was the last song of a band called The Bottles.

Red Square wrote:
11/4/2023, 12:51 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/3/2023, 1:44 pm
I grafted the song onto the opening-title sequence of the James Bond film, Skyfall, and it fits there rather well.
Great job, Colonel. I love the song too, even though it sounds more like ELO and I can't place it into any of the Beatles albums. Maybe it was the last song of a band called The Bottles.

Thanks, Comrade.

FYI: Jeff Lynne of ELO helped in the production (his band was open about wanting to carry on the Beatles' style and Lynne himself was close with George Harrison). Lynne reconstructed George Harrison's slide guitar solo.

The string arrangement is typical of earlier George Martin productions on Beatles albums mid to late 1960s.

In 1977, Lennon sang over his piano in the original recording but the tape couldn't be used for the new song until A.I. made it possible to cleanly separate the vocals without the piano.

All four Beatles perform in the finished song.

This might be helpful for details:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_and_T ... tles_song)

Colonel Obyezyana - thank you for that information. Given that A.I. was involved, it's safe to assume that all the original Beatles played their instruments using six fingers on each hand, which has significantly improved their performances.

Red Square wrote:
11/4/2023, 5:09 pm
Colonel Obyezyana - thank you for that information. Given that A.I. was involved, it's safe to assume that all the original Beatles played their instruments using six fingers on each hand, which has significantly improved their performances.
Well, at least two of them.
2 Thumbs up.jpg

Red Square wrote:
11/5/2023, 9:47 am
Double the thumbs, twice the opposition.

TM PAGEANTS.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/5/2023, 10:21 am
Saw this ad for an idiot of the savant in this issue.
I saw that your reply is so good that you posted it twice.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/5/2023, 12:07 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/5/2023, 10:21 am
Saw this ad for an idiot of the savant in this issue.
I saw that your reply is so good that you posted it twice.

Hackers. No stains…. Haha. Should ‘pelipsky redact or urge comrades to lis’n up twice to doublethumbs communists, on how today’s hip communists own their own work, and make the tax payer really p.a.y.for it, capitalist pig. Doublethumb communists think Civilization is a gaming console.

Manifesto verified independently by the Tennessee Star, that says it independently confirmed the images via “sources in the Tennessee General Assembly who were allowed by the Metro Nashville Police Department to view the Covenant Killer Manifesto .”

TM Hale.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... festo-has/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... errorists/

Biden's "digital equity."

TM FCCC.jpg

Current FCCC members. Why on Earth did Trump appoint a democrat?
Current FCCC members. Why on Earth did Trump appoint a democrat?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1juX0b

graph.jpeg

Looks like Hunter is going to win, the ballots are already in the warehouse !

For Time Person of the Year I would do Che Guevara on a t-shirt dressed up as a Hamas terrorist but my stick figure drawing skills just aren't cutting it.

Margaret wrote:
11/10/2023, 11:34 pm
For Time Person of the Year I would do Che Guevara on a t-shirt dressed up as a Hamas terrorist but my stick figure drawing skills just aren't cutting it.
TM CHEMAS.jpg

It wouldn't be his first time on Time's cover:

che-time-1544736848.jpg

Can’t cut or paste either, but a Satanic Pope ought to garner a Time cover shot.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... p-who-led/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/11/2023, 2:18 pm
Can’t cut or paste either, but a Satanic Pope ought to garner a Time cover shot.
You are right. Coming soon.

TM POPE.jpg

Pope Francis: Taxation Is an Important Tool for ‘Wealth Redistribution
Globalist Leader of Catholics Wants His Successor to Keep Church in the Controversial ‘Progressive’ Path He Chose
Pope Francis: ‘If We Look for Miracles, We Will Not Find Jesus’
Pope Francis Fudges Wording of Fatima’s Warning on the Consecration of Russia
Pope Francis decries Westerners as 'racists' over Ukrainian refugee relief efforts
Pope Francis: ‘We Are Racists, We Are Racists’
Pope Francis Calls for More Sea Rescue Efforts Amid Europe’s Migration Crisis
Pope Francis Absurdly Claims EU Is NOT Facing a Mass Immigration Emergency
Commie Pope Francis Shocks Seminarians – Starts Hurling F-Bombs During Private Papal Audience
Pope Kowtows to Chinese Communists by Accepting a Cardinal Appointed by the State
Vatican Calls for ‘General and Complete Disarmament’ of Outer Space
Kerry Meets with Pope Francis: Fighting Climate Change at ‘Heart of Morality’
Kerry Praises Pope Francis for Letter Slamming U.S. over Carbon Emissions
Globalist Pope Francis Joins Forces with the Clintons, Yellen, Whitmer, Newsom, and Others for Global Initiative 2023
Pope Francis to Bill Clinton: We Must Halt the ‘Ecological Catastrophe’ of Climate Change
Pope Francis Calls 1,000 Year-Old Celibacy Rule ‘Temporary’
Pontiff Hints Possibility of Blessing Gay Couples and Ordering Women as Priests
Catholic Church Will Now Allow Transgenders to be Baptized and Serve as Godparents
Pope Francis Welcomes Artist Who Submerged a Crucifix in Glass of Urine to the Vatican
Pope Francis Sent Two Bishops to Confront-Harass Bishop Strickland After He Led March Against the Satanic Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
Pope Dismisses Conservative US Bishop Who Led Prayer Vigil Against LA Dodgers for Honoring Satanic Group
Pope Francis removes a leading US conservative critic as bishop of Tyler, Texas
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -catholic/

Colonel O, you have produced a Mass edition for TIME’s Satanic Pope.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/12/2023, 1:56 pm

Someone just told me it was "really spooky." I told him, "Not as spooky as what this Pope has been up to,"

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/12/2023, 6:07 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/12/2023, 1:56 pm

Someone just told me it was "really spooky." I told him, "Not as spooky as what this Pope has been up to,"

Truth. Now, ‘pelipsky is wondering if bears really do poop in the woods….

Time should honor the News Hack whose head was fully inserted up Hillary’s Russia Hoax ass. Contenders Kristen Welker, Rachel Maddow and more.

In other news: Bribery Today magazine awards Joe Biden Person of the Year award. "We got the goods on him."

In other other news: Bribery Today magazine receives one trillion dollars in federal subsidies.

Margaret wrote:
11/14/2023, 9:24 pm
In other news: Bribery Today magazine awards Joe Biden Person of the Year award. "We got the goods on him."

In other other news: Bribery Today magazine receives one trillion dollars in federal subsidies.
Bribery is present wherever morality is absent.

Waiting for the Biden Administration to lump Jews into the same category as "Extreme MAGA Republicans," "Transphobics" and outspoken parents at school board meetings.

TM AMJEWS.jpg

Where was DHS during any of the pro-Hamas demonstrations?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... hington-d/

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2 ... s-history/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... -iran-his/

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/16/2023, 10:18 am
For my Cajun comrades in Texazistan.

What, no bugs?  How about a nice side of cockroach casserole or au gratin mealworms?

11/16/2023, 10:33 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/16/2023, 10:18 am
For my Cajun comrades in Texazistan.
What, no bugs?  How about a nice side of cockroach casserole or au gratin mealworms?
Globalist food? They can pry the wishbone out of my cold, dead hands.
Molon Turkey.jpg

TM WP.jpg

And before anyone asks: yes, "butter" is a euphemism for cocaine.

Sort of makes a comrade want to give up Rob Meat.

The battle between Time Magazine's woke politicos and woke pop culture-obsessors is over and you'll never guess who won Person of the Year, but here's an opportunity to guess from based on increasingly shallow Time's short list:

https://time.com/6341947/person-of-the- ... shortlist/

Never have such an ignorant few chosen anyone so inconsequential from among so many.

Ladies and gentlemen Comrades, Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2023 is...

TAYLOR SWIFT
swift-time-3.jpg

While the likes of Bach, Beethoven and even The Beatles may be remembered for centuries,  Taylor Swift may be remembered for mere minutes before the febrile flush of her fleeting fame fades forever.

Thanks for nothing, Time.

It's not like Taylor didn't do anything to earn it. Her status is baked-in.

Taylor.jpeg

Red Square wrote:
12/6/2023, 3:53 pm

29cffa64267156c38a4737202cce45f4--plaza-cookie-3516257119.jpg
(That applies to the music, too)

Red Square wrote:
12/6/2023, 3:53 pm

Why the sideways look? Was this a hostage baking session?

I was trying to come up with something from John Kerry getting 'swift boated' but couldn't get it work.  So instead there's just this:
catSwift.jpg

Red Square wrote:
12/7/2023, 3:51 pm
I love that meme. There's so much you can do with it.

Car_Noise.jpg

Red Square wrote:
12/7/2023, 3:51 pm
I found this classic meme in the archive. It's from way back in 1953, when The People's Cube was a struggling monthly print publication:

D-PHONE 1.jpg

There's a lot of good stuff in there that deserves to be re-published.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 10:49 am
I found this classic meme in the archive. It's from way back in 1953, when The People's Cube was a struggling monthly print publication:

I remember it well. In fact, here's the original image for that meme, which was deemed too provocative and rejected at the last moment in favor of the one you posted.

Phone_Head.jpg

Red Square wrote:
12/8/2023, 2:01 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 10:49 am

I remember it well. In fact, here's the original image for that meme, which was deemed too provocative and rejected at the last moment in favor of the one you posted.

Ah, yes. Almost everybody (in the decadent West) was hooked on phonics back then.

NOST How in the 1990s.jpg

It was a primitive simpler time.

OandH.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2023, 3:32 pm

Ah, yes. Almost everybody (in the decadent West) was hooked on phonics back then.

It was a primitive simpler time.

I remember that time, too. It took a special skill to take a selfie, but some managed.

Phone_Selfie.jpg

More excellent agitprop, Comrade Colonel.

I like the nod to the Current Truth™ seen in how only biological males may be recognized as exemplary and accomplished women. How wonderful to live in an era in which misogyny has finally been abolished!