Titania McGrath's Top Predictions

If you don't know who Titania McGrath is, I pity you. Nonetheless, here are Titania's top predictions posted at Twitter:

I'm confused. Parody is so difficult to detect in the lead up to GWONT.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
9/29/2022, 10:24 am
I'm confused. Parody is so difficult to detect in the lead up to GWONT.
I surprised Wiki hasn't deleted this yet:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titania_McGrath

And a review from Legal Insurrection:
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/04/w ... r-so-much/

Tatania’s call for the Thanksgiving Fight Day really resonated with ‘pelipsky. The Alinsky family Thanksgiving of 1994 created the mythical mind of this horned rabbit. America had been in a hostage situation by the Clinton co-Presidency and ‘pelipsky was just happy within, at the results of ”The Contract With America” election. There were no visible signs to be happy about, Gulaged by Soviet abuse of psychology in public schools that has since progressed to the horrific Uvalde school massacre, learning new trade of decorative painting, and thanks again to Bill & Hill (Hill’s “Children’s Defense Fund” ideas in Public Education caught j, the first time in ‘91. And, thanks to Bill’s retroactive tax increase, every last dime saved for business growth, was gone). Nevertheless, ‘pelipsky was happy inside, until the Alinsky Family Thanksgiving of 1994.

Out of nowhere that happy feeling inside was targeted and pierced. The ‘not us’ introduction for listening to Rush, reading the racist, Thomas Sowell, and ‘pelipsky’s hero Dad, who actually had heart attack and died, while conducting a neighborhood rally to support “The Contract With America”, was affectionately referred to by matriarch, and Professor of Sociology, as a war monger, baby-killing rapist for his military service in Korea, and final deeds as a citizen to make America great, again, because this family was “conservative Christians” who didn’t engage in politics! The malice it takes to go BLM, before BLM was a thing at a Thanksgiving Dinner explains the policulture chaos of GWONT, today. But, without making the sneak attack personal, Alinsky just doesn’t have the same happiness destruction power.

There will be NO election happiness enjoyed, should the good guys be voted in to end a political disaster for The Collective. That’s bad manners, because policultural happiness is NOT a protected right, comrades. 1776 never happened, comrades.

Wipe any election happiness smirks off your faces, just like that smoked turkey grease on your lips, comrades. Happiness about ending our Collective GWONT suffering, will be seen as a provocative emotion.