News Media Connect To The White House Is ALL RUMORMONGERING

Some traitor, Rightwinger, Richard Grenell (so called Foreign Policy expert and media critic), has revealed what he thinks is "big news". He is saying that both ABC and CBS presidents have siblings (that would be 'children' for low informative Rethugians) work for Obama at the White House on his National Security Council. Grenell is saying that the lack of coverage on the Benghazi hearings can be directly attributed to this pure coincidence.

Comrades, I am here to denounce and renounce all such unsubstantiated claims!! As dear leader says, "There is no there, there". And besides, dear leader is free to employee or dis-employee any and all of whom he chooses, is he not -- that is to the importance here and not who has a job!

If by pure chance, a loyal comrade is working with dear leaders regime, why is that a problem? What good loyal Amerikan would not want to be working for dear leader, I ask???!!

I am submitting accurate White House photo of employees and personnel to Obama in top secret meeting, which was not Open to Public. As you see, loyal everyday persons, who may or may not have associations to News Media, may or may not be working for dear leader and so, "There is no there, there"!! . . . but, even if there is a "there, there" -- WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE??!!

white house employe_4.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, I believe there is also an immediately before and/or after photo which helps clarify the purpose of such visits which do not happen, that being, if a media-type were to visit His Excellency it would only be topay homage contribute to one of his many philanthropic endeavors, which, like many charities not screened out by the IRS will pass on at least ten cents on the dollar to the intended beneficiaries.
MediaConnection.jpg

You are of correctness... more updated photo's show true, loyal comrades to be part of dear leaders esteemed intelligentsia! It is good that dear leader seeks involvement from other open minder comrades, is it not.

white house employe_5.jpg

Comrades: We can only hope that these actual photos of The High Level Discussions of Our Obammunist Politburo Advisory Panel will be completely ignored by the Glorious Peoples' Heroic Revolutionary "News" "Media."

[After all, Commisarka Klinton is NOT SHOWN in this actual photo from this view. And as the Obvious Choice For "Presidential Candidate" in 2016 (assuming that Commissar Obama chooses not to seize run for yet another term), the clear implication is that Commissarka Klinton has been "disappeared" by Our Ruling Masters Elite.]

Frau,

Your looking as scrumptious as ever. I must say this really does call for a round of of my famously brewed Snobweisers to be equally distributed among the meeting members.

frau media.jpg

Am surprised to see Comrade Tingles at the table. Am thinking he would be under table.

Comrade Dig.... are my eyes deciteful or is that our beloved Katie Couric??! Why, is she not the little scamp (in a good way, of course). I wonder if Bill Clinton . . . oh never be minding.
El Presidente, I am so please you captured an accurate photo of our glorious water carrying press. This shall be published in the People's Gulag Monthly Gazette. And you will receive Special Mention for capturing photo of the Cube in the meeting!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums, I am hoping you have enough adult beverage for all your close Peoples comrades?! (not to mention stacks of money while should be redistributed to all loyal comrades in the Cube!)