Next Tuesday™- Bumblebees show the way

Queen Mary University: A new study led by the U.K.'s Queen Mary University has found that even relatively simple animals like bumblebees can teach other bees how to perform somewhat complex tasks such as pulling a string to access sugar water.

Bumblebees are social insects that can work together to solve more complex problems, finds a recently published study. As a news release about the research states, the team, led by the U.K.'s Queen Mary University, “found that bumblebees can figure out how to pull a string to get a sugar water reward.” Additionally, they determined “that watching this [behavior] helps other bees learn to do it too, and that this new skill continues to spread through a colony even after the original string-puller is gone.”
Professor Chad B. Skinner, director of UCLA's Center for Collective Voting, recently commented on the British research findings: "Ve-ry in-ter-est-ing,... mmmm... perhaps these findings can be applied to newly arrived immigrants, er,... undocumented citizens, to encourage correct voting behavior, yes?"

The professor sketched out a plan for testing his hypothesis:

“We will first train bees illegal immigrants undocumented citizens to pull a string in order to access a small amount of sugar water taco sauce on the surface of a covered disk. Then, 25 untrained bees illegal immigrants undocumented citizens will observe the string pulling activity,” Skinner said. “As a result, we should see roughly 60 percent of this group eventually learn how to perform the task as well. Replacing the string with voting machines, and the taco sauce with green cards will complete the citizenship training.”
Skinner rushed off to his office to file an application for his next research grant.

I can't get the vision of the queen bee laying eggs out of my head... Thanks a lot, Craptek (sarcastic)...

Captain Craptek wrote:
"... [highlight=#ffff00]bumblebees[/highlight] can figure out how to [highlight=#ffff00]pull a string[/highlight] to get a sugar water reward."

"... train bees illegal immigrants [highlight=#ffff00]undocumented citizens[/highlight] to [highlight=#ffff00]pull a string[/highlight] in order to access a small amount of sugar water taco sauce ..."
by Marx & Engels!
and here I thought that if you see a string pulled, then at the pulling end there always is a [highlight=#ffff00]Joo[/highlight]!??

Minitrue wrote:I can't get the vision of the [highlight=#ffff00]queen bee laying eggs[/highlight] out of my head... Thanks a lot, Craptek (sarcastic)...

Comrade Minitrue,

Please, for the sake of accuracy: Anchor eggs!

Captain Craptek wrote:... UCLA's Center for Collective Voting ...
Q: Is that Center nicely endowed with UN funds ?
Q: (Rep of Krautlandistan askin') Iz zhere also EUSSR grants in zhere ?
Q: How are CV-Centers doing at UCSF, UCSD, UCR, ... , and first of all, UC of Berkeley ?

Trump is going to train them like shrimp on a treadmill to build up their endurance, point them in the right direction and run them back across the border.

oh yep, Rossini - Wilhelm Tell Ovyertyura, vyery univyersalnaya !

for Comrades in hurry (Revoolooshn never sleeps, and those beet fields require 350% norm, too), Wilhelm Tell in 1 minute.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... train them ... point them ... and run them ...
uh, for max efficiency, accompanied by ...? well, enjoy 60 sec of Boston Dynamics: