Remembering true greatness and self-sacrifice

Dearest Kommissar al-Blogunov,

I am old enough to remember when my father approached the southern border of France where he courageously disembarked from the "boats" ascribed to the invasion of southern France. France neglected to inform the USA that some of the land mines were not disabled. My father, bless his soul, was blown to smithereens just 8 minutes after arriving. I know this through communications to my mother by a priest.

My stepfather, also a hero, was one of the first to bomb Singapore, I saw the burns on his arms and hands. He flew on the famous Postville Express, the very first bombing in the Pacific.

Just search for the Postville Express and you will find amazing info. Here's a link:

https://www.nebraskaaircrash.com/events ... press.html

My stepfather was Ernest Clifford Saltzman.
Love,
Pamsky

Pamalinsky wrote:Dearest Kommissar al-Blogunov,

I am old enough to remember when my father approached the southern border of France where he courageously disembarked from the "boats" ascribed to the invasion of southern France. France neglected to inform the USA that some of the land mines were not disabled. My father, bless his soul, was blown to smithereens just 8 minutes after arriving. I know this through communications to my mother by a priest.

My stepfather, also a hero, was one of the first to bomb Singapore, I saw the burns on his arms and hands. He flew on the famous Postville Express, the very first bombing in the Pacific.

Just search for the Postville Express and you will find amazing info. Here's a link:

Love,
Pamsky
That's what gets remembered for generations. 50 years from now, people will still remember Jefferson, King, and heroes like your father. As for the guy with the fro, it'll be Colin who?

I forgot to mention that all of these guys were in their early twenties. The oldest, 25.

For what it's worth, I'd like to mention that the death of my father, August 16th, and his funeral, August 22, coincide with my most beloved Father Prog Theocritus' death and funeral. August 22 is my birthday. Theo died August 16th. My father made sure my mother would not find out about his death until way after I was born. He was loved and respected by his colleagues. And me, post life.

Awesome testimony, Pammiealinsky. Truly the stuff of myth and legend...and MEANING...in this age in a hell-bent rush to make everything mean nothing and nothing mean everything. Jackalopelipsky has set her heart on the ties that hold us together - that is only described as myth and legend. Self sacrifice, honor, duty, perseverance and endurance.

When Jackalopelipsky got caught in Alinsky's Crosshairs, my father pointed at me and told me very pointedly - "YOU, didn't do anything wrong." That statement held me together as character and financial destruction opened up the pit before me. When overwhelmed at the tragic situation, those words comforted me in this now 30 year gulag sentence. My father, actually passed away while conducting a neighborhood grass roots rally to gather under the Contract With America. These things matter. I 'know' what my father was about on the day he was taken from me. It IS the stuff of myth and legend. Things mean something...and it makes one dang near a thought criminal to continue to persevere in such beliefs.

Thank you for posting Komissar al-Blogunov. Thank you for sharing Pamalinsky. It matters...damn it. Change Jackalopelipsky's mind.

patriotic forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Jefferson MLK.jpg
He not only had a dream, cheated on his wife, perverted young people and stole other people's work. Did Thomas Jefferson?

Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-tap ... [h1]Martin Luther King Jr. Hosted Orgies that Lasted Days[/h1]https://historycollection.co/fbi-docume ... ys/[h1]How Martin Luther King, Jr. Got Away With Plagiarism[/h1]https://www.garynorth.com/public/335.cfm

These are great times!ImageThrough the Democrat party, we're learning there was no Halocaust in Nazi Germany. We're even learning BIll Clinton Martin Luther King was a an adulterer, a perv, a sexual abuser,a plagairist and likely an accessory to rape. (Talk about 'I have a dream!')

Black Florida High School Principal Said 'I Can't Say The Holocaust Is A Factual, Historical Event'

Because of the work of this high school principal and people like Alexandra Cortez, Rashisa Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, we're also now learning that slavery of blacks never existed in the United States. And in fact, we've discovered the historic ships African Americans came over on in thier pilgrimage to the United States: [attachment=1]Soul train cruise.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=0]soul train pic 2.jpg[/attachment]
[/font]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=83EL79cznG0
[highlight=#33cccc]Coming attractions:Havard will be offering an online course taught byIlhan Omar and Barack Hussein Obama on how to scam your way into citizenship in the United States via Somalia and Kenya.[/highlight]

Comrade Fine,

You're on a roll! Awesome rolling!

TheFineReport.com wrote:
Jefferson MLK.jpg
He not only had a dream, cheated on his wife, perverted young people and stole other people's work. Did Thomas Jefferson?

Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-tap ... [h1]Martin Luther King Jr. Hosted Orgies that Lasted Days[/h1]https://historycollection.co/fbi-docume ... ys/[h1]How Martin Luther King, Jr. Got Away With Plagiarism[/h1]https://www.garynorth.com/public/335.cfm
Thanks for the links. I looked them up as well as other sites that dealt with the issues they raise. It is well known that MLK had affairs and that he plagiarized. His thesis was reviewed recently and to nobody's surprise, King was cleared of plagiarism, primarily because he wrote it. Anybody else would probably have been penalized.

The most extreme accusations, however, seem to rest on spurious evidence like a handwritten note attached to a summary of an audio recording that nobody yet has access to. One strong argument raised against the extreme accusations is that the FBI was decidedly hostile to King and anxious to personally ruin him. If their evidence was that compelling, they should have used it then. It's sort of like the Mueller investigation failing to produce a single Russian colluder. If Mueller had found one or a dozen, we would have heard about it already, and not be left wondering over 50 years later. Of course, TPC has exclusive video of a real colluder spilling the beans.
But on the plus side of the ledger, King brought attention and national sympathy to changes that had to be made. He knew he was risking his life in the process, but he nevertheless committed himself to a great cause. Also, he was admirably emphatic about non-violence. He had a dream of racial reconciliation rather than a vendetta of racial retribution which would have been understandable for someone of his experience and background, but he rose above that. True, he doesn't have the moral quality of RE Lee, but I still count him as a great American.

Love,
Pamsky

Komrade Pamsky & Kommissar al-Blogunov,

Remembering true-greatness, self-sacrifice and courage of young men of the time, I am adding an excerpt of my Dad's memoir to this mix. He dropped out of school, lied about his age and was 17 when he enlisted.................

"Then the word came after about a week of indecision that the invasion was on. We had been loaded with men and equipment all week waiting for the weather to clear. It was a lousy night, dark and raining. After we got the word, most of the fellows became very quiet and consumed in their own thoughts. We sailed before dawn. At daylight as far as you could see in any direction there were ships and overhead there were planes. We landed at Omaha Beach, Normandy, France, D-Day H Hour. The water was rough. For us to get to the beach they lined tankers up and sank them to make a break-water so we could land on the beach. The tankers helped us somewhat but it didn't help the smaller boats such as the LCI's, LCM's and the LCVP's. Most of these washed up on the beach, in fact, there were so many they had to get bulldozers in to tow them up on the beach so others could land. The ship behind us took a mine and sank within a few minutes. After we landed we had to stay on the beach until the tide went all the way out and came in again before we could float off. Fortunate for us the Germans had no planes left to use against us. Being on an anti-aircraft gun at this time I was gun captain on a quad 40 millimeter gun, therefore, we had nothing to do but to watch what was going on on the beach. Our boys were penned on the beach and having trouble breaking out. There were so many killed that they were burying them in open graves with bulldozers after they did break through. Then came the German prisoners, four abreast, and an endless line and we would haul about a thousand at a time to England. We made 30 trips across the channel hauling everything from donkeys to railroad cars to Cherbourg, France, and continued taking prisoners to England."

He made it home...............

"After VE Day we turned our ship over to the British and came home on a transport. I think after three invasions and Bizerte, North Africa, I worried more about getting killed from hitting a mine on the 14-day trip home more than any other time. I was getting so close to home that I really didn't want to get killed cause I knew all the girls would be there waiting just for me and I didn't want to disappoint them."

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Love,
Pamsky

Remembering true-greatness, self-sacrifice and courage of young men of the time, I am adding an excerpt of my Dad's memoir to this mix. He dropped out of school, lied about his age and was 17 when he enlisted.................

"Then the word came after about a week of indecision that the invasion was on. We had been loaded with men and equipment all week waiting for the weather to clear. It was a lousy night, dark and raining. After we got the word, most of the fellows became very quiet and consumed in their own thoughts. We sailed before dawn. At daylight as far as you could see in any direction there were ships and overhead there were planes. We landed at Omaha Beach, Normandy, France, D-Day H Hour. The water was rough. For us to get to the beach they lined tankers up and sank them to make a break-water so we could land on the beach. The tankers helped us somewhat but it didn't help the smaller boats such as the LCI's, LCM's and the LCVP's. Most of these washed up on the beach, in fact, there were so many they had to get bulldozers in to tow them up on the beach so others could land. The ship behind us took a mine and sank within a few minutes. After we landed we had to stay on the beach until the tide went all the way out and came in again before we could float off. Fortunate for us the Germans had no planes left to use against us. Being on an anti-aircraft gun at this time I was gun captain on a quad 40 millimeter gun, therefore, we had nothing to do but to watch what was going on on the beach. Our boys were penned on the beach and having trouble breaking out. There were so many killed that they were burying them in open graves with bulldozers after they did break through. Then came the German prisoners, four abreast, and an endless line and we would haul about a thousand at a time to England. We made 30 trips across the channel hauling everything from donkeys to railroad cars to Cherbourg, France, and continued taking prisoners to England."

He made it home...............

"After VE Day we turned our ship over to the British and came home on a transport. I think after three invasions and Bizerte, North Africa, I worried more about getting killed from hitting a mine on the 14-day trip home more than any other time. I was getting so close to home that I really didn't want to get killed cause I knew all the girls would be there waiting just for me and I didn't want to disappoint them."
Wow.

Pamalinsky wrote:Dearest Kommissar al-Blogunov, ...
Komrade Pamsky & Kommissar al-Blogunov, ...
Wow.
DoubleplusWow.

serveimage.png

The Republic is under attack from all directions imaginable.

Any legal weapon one can muster should be employed in the fight.

images SATIRE KNIFE.jpg

P.S.- Revised 7/14/19 11:23 AM Thought I better add the word 'legal'. Don't want anyone going all Swalwell with nukes or something.

You said it, CIZ.

And great father stories comrades. This CUBE collective is the bestest is all radical equalness.

Sistas Clara and jackalopelipsky,

Mega MAGA dittos to you both! The relatively long rapier of satire you portrayed is perfect, dear Clara. I love it as a symbol of our cause. It shows we have not yet resorted to guns, but will fight back using our patience, wit and, if required, our willingness to risk our lives.

We are also saying, "Don't push it!"

That's just one of the reasons I love TPC, it keeps my blood pressure at "acceptable levels."

Thanks!

Pamalinsky wrote:Sistas Clara and jackalopelipsky,

Mega MAGA dittos to you both! [highlight=#ffff00]The relatively long rapier of satire you portrayed is perfect, dear Clara. I love it as a symbol of our cause.[/highlight] It shows we have not yet resorted to guns, but will fight back using our patience, wit and, if required, our willingness to risk our lives.

That's just one of the reasons I love TPC, it keeps my blood pressure at "acceptable levels."

Thanks!

Pammy, I'm of the "younger set". I'm not stupid enough to give actual figures, let's just say that I'm probably at least 25 or 30 years younger than every other commentator on the Kube.

That sword of satire, at this stage of the game, is more powerful than any gun ever manufactured. It shows that those of us who are pro-Freedom, pro-Liberty, and pro-Humanity are the fun people. The left is profoundly un-fun nowadays, and people generally like to have fun. Most of my colleagues have gone right because of how un-fun the left is, and because the right is the place where you can be who you wanna be, do what you wanna do, and say what you wanna say. They found this out not through those cheesy handouts that the tea party and other groups like to give out, not through videos from think tanks or corny videos with that saccharine "mid-90's patriotic" vibe, they found it out from satire and jokes from folks like Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, and all the rest of the rightosphere.

The right is a big party with liquor and soul, the left is a party meeting with soymilk and control. The right's preferred drug is drink, the left's preferred drug is boring anxiety medication or a tranny pill cocktail. We goof on the left all the time, have a fun time doing it, and we're growing every day. I listen to InfoWars, it used to be that for every 9 older people that called in, there'd be 1 younger person, this situation has flipped in the past few years.

I'm actually proud of the right. We've come a long way from the hellish "religious right" days that (I think) pushed the millennials away from the right. I'm glad that the right is more like a Ross Perot or a Barry Goldwater than the Baptist Preacher or Stepford Wives clone it used to be. To be honest, the right would've killed itself if it decided to keep going with that religious right doctrine. It damn near did.

PS - the "anxiety medication" above is meant to be a pill that start and ends in "X" and kinda sounds like "annex"! Apparently that pill is something that spammers like to sell, and the spam filter didn't like it.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Sistas Clara and jackalopelipsky,

Mega MAGA dittos to you both! [highlight=#ffff00]The relatively long rapier of satire you portrayed is perfect, dear Clara. I love it as a symbol of our cause.[/highlight] It shows we have not yet resorted to guns, but will fight back using our patience, wit and, if required, our willingness to risk our lives.

Thanks!

Pammy, I'm of the "younger set". I'm not stupid enough to give actual figures, let's just say that I'm probably at least 25 or 30 years younger than every other commentator on the Kube.

That sword of satire, at this stage of the game, is more powerful than any gun ever manufactured. It shows that those of us who are pro-Freedom, pro-Liberty, and pro-Humanity are the fun people. The left is profoundly un-fun nowadays, and people generally like to have fun. Most of my colleagues have gone right because of how un-fun the left is, and because the right is the place where you can be who you wanna be, do what you wanna do, and say what you wanna say. They found this out not through those cheesy handouts that the tea party and other groups like to give out, not through videos from think tanks or corny videos with that saccharine "mid-90's patriotic" vibe, they found it out from satire and jokes from folks like Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, and all the rest of the rightosphere.

The right is a big party with liquor and soul, the left is a party meeting with soymilk and control. The right's preferred drug is drink, the left's preferred drug is boring anxiety medication or a tranny pill cocktail. We goof on the left all the time, have a fun time doing it, and we're growing every day. I listen to InfoWars, it used to be that for every 9 older people that called in, there'd be 1 younger person, this situation has flipped in the past few years.

I'm actually proud of the right. We've come a long way from the hellish "religious right" days that (I think) pushed the millennials away from the right. I'm glad that the right is more like a Ross Perot or a Barry Goldwater than the Baptist Preacher or Stepford Wives clone it used to be. To be honest, the right would've killed itself if it decided to keep going with that religious right doctrine. It damn near did.

PS - the "anxiety medication" above is meant to be a pill that start and ends in "X" and kinda sounds like "annex"! Apparently that pill is something that spammers like to sell, and the spam filter didn't like it.
Dearest Comrade Stierlitz,

As you know, I have always thought of you as an equal. I didn't know your age because it didn't matter. I just listened to what you had to say. I respected it. It does not matter how old the person is, it's WHO the person is.

As an example I would like to mention that I met my now husband, who I met on TPC, in 2010. He is 25 years my junior and we found each other so loving and compatible in so many ways. When some said, “You're a “cougar” it rolled off my back. So silly, so stupid. They didn't mean any harm. They were trying to be jocular.

So, I welcome you, as a younger member, as I did my darling husband now.

I think you already know that.

Pamalinsky wrote:Dearest Comrade Stierlitz,

As you know, I have always thought of you as an equal. I didn't know your age because it didn't matter. I just listened to what you had to say. I respected it. It does not matter how old the person is, it's WHO the person is.

As an example I would like to mention that I met my now husband, who I met on TPC, in 2010. He is 25 years my junior and we found each other so loving and compatible in so many ways. When some said, “You're a “cougar” it rolled off my back. So silly, so stupid. They didn't mean any harm. They were trying to be jocular.

So, I welcome you, as a younger member, as I did my darling husband now.

I think you already know that.

It was my intention, more or less, to highlight that humor and fun are bringing people over to "our side" better than any gun ever could. And that this humor and fun are "converting" younger folks better than any previous method. This being said, I see your message and sentiment, appreciate it, and toss it right back at you.

Goodness knows that I've tried to get involved with groups of all stripes that haven't treated me equally. Goodness also knows that I've been involved with groups that have treated me equally. Eh, what are ya gonna do? I've had worse happen to me, I've done worse to myself! Just have to laugh at it all.

Regarding the age of your husband: I will refrain from any and all comments around this situation. My opinion is, when at least half of marriages end in divorce, any happy, committed marriage is a good one. Within reason, of course, if you marry a dog or a kid you deserve all that's coming to you.

Also, thanks for attaching that excerpt of your father's memoir above. I love war stories like that, and the world certainly can't get enough of them. I just wish more of those men put their stories to paper. Then again, they didn't feel like they had to, they had an amazing sense of duty, that going off to war was something you just did without fanfare or applause. Different times, those.

Love,
Pamsky

[highlight=#ffff00]He made it home...............[/highlight]

Dearest Clara, I'm so glad he made it home!

The family is the root/cornerstone of civilization!
Everything else evolves from there. Without it we have nothing.

Notice how the left wants to dismantle this idea.

We must keep it intact!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
It was my intention, more or less, to highlight that humor and fun are bringing people over to "our side" better than any gun ever could. And that this humor and fun are "converting" younger folks better than any previous method. This being said, I see your message and sentiment, appreciate it, and toss it right back at you.
Ahh Stierlitz you had Jackalopelipsky at "I was born cube woke...I just had to find out." Jackalopelipsky hears you loud and clear on antler receiver tuned to Laika. Y'see, Jackalopelipsky taught middle school remedial reading by using humor and fun to converting silly non readers to at least give it a good try...with good literature like Little House on the Prairie and Treasure Island...which is a challenging book for even good readers. We had FUN...and achievement test scores improved.

But that party came to an end in 1991 when Jackalopelipsky was victim of a stunt of violence by emotionally disturbed student and 'good intentions' fueled by shot at taxpayer funded Golden Trough of Federal Funding instituted a bonfire of humanity - sort of like Waco - to 'SAVE' Jackalopelipsky and student's ever lovin' souls. So, you dear Stierlitz grew up in the 30 years of Jackalopelipsky's gulag sentence in which you sat next to an off the rails threat to everyone's well-being and the teacher hired to replace Jackalopelipsky was as emotionally stable' as the Ugly American Soccer Bitch from Hell. You know, Jackalopelipsky knows it...F.A.C.T. The last 30 years have been interesting...but stupid.

Fun and SUCCESSful teaching was sent home from school as 'maybe' crazy...but as you noted Dear Stierlitz ---there is a real "reformation" fixing to hit the religious right who thought the solution to senseless violence at a middle school campus was to eliminate the victim. And that was NORMAL!!! 30 years listening to 'conservatives' explaining that they would have done the exact same thing!! And Jackalopelipsky deserved everything anyway. Sort of like Ted Cruz telling Jackalopelipsky that getting egged by illegals was exactly what Jackalopelipsky deserved for practicing Jackalopelipsky's Creator endowed right in freedom of association with someone as morally depraved as Trump. Don't even try to explain that as godly. Big time reformation fixing to hit Pelagian error Religious Right. Jackalopelipsky's learned a thing or two during 30 years denounced as thought criminal and general threat to community for teaching the Constitution in a Conservative Community!!

Yeah, Jackalopelipsky knows that don't make no kind of sense...but Jackalopelipsky's got in trouble for saying that for 30 years ago. Whose got egg on his face now...Ted??? Amash, Rand Paul who's entire schict in Senate has been concern about State Spying...and he let Trump twist in wind for nearly two years???

Jackalopelipsky has a hard ruler in paw to whack slacker students of life..and creator-endowed rights.

Joy and Humor have returned to Jackalopelipsky's heart - which is why Jackalopelipsky contacted Red Square now that time as well as JOY and HUMOR have allowed Cube silliness. Jackalopelipsky likes to spin some Karaokes...doing so reminds Jackalopelipsky of the fun time had as middle school remedial reading teacher of a bunch of little Beastie Boys rebels...in need of some good direction in life through good literature. Who knows...maybe just things will catch on again!! Just MAGA On.

Jackalopelipsky is hoping we can be friends.

jackalopelipsky wrote: Ahh Stierlitz you had Jackalopelipsky at "I was born cube woke...I just had to find out." Jackalopelipsky hears you loud and clear on antler receiver tuned to Laika. Y'see, Jackalopelipsky taught middle school remedial reading by using humor and fun to converting silly non readers to at least give it a good try...with good literature like Little House on the Prairie and Treasure Island...which is a challenging book for even good readers. We had FUN...and achievement test scores improved.

But that party came to an end in 1991 when Jackalopelipsky was victim of a stunt of violence by emotionally disturbed student and 'good intentions' fueled by shot at taxpayer funded Golden Trough of Federal Funding instituted a bonfire of humanity - sort of like Waco - to 'SAVE' Jackalopelipsky and student's ever lovin' souls. So, you dear Stierlitz grew up in the 30 years of Jackalopelipsky's gulag sentence in which you sat next to an off the rails threat to everyone's well-being and the teacher hired to replace Jackalopelipsky was as emotionally stable' as the Ugly American Soccer Bitch from Hell. You know, Jackalopelipsky knows it...F.A.C.T. The last 30 years have been interesting...but stupid.

Fun and SUCCESSful teaching was sent home from school as 'maybe' crazy...but as you noted Dear Stierlitz ---there is a real "reformation" fixing to hit the religious right who thought the solution to senseless violence at a middle school campus was to eliminate the victim. And that was NORMAL!!! 30 years listening to 'conservatives' explaining that they would have done the exact same thing!! And Jackalopelipsky deserved everything anyway. Sort of like Ted Cruz telling Jackalopelipsky that getting egged by illegals was exactly what Jackalopelipsky deserved for practicing Jackalopelipsky's Creator endowed right in freedom of association with someone as morally depraved as Trump. Don't even try to explain that as godly. Big time reformation fixing to hit Pelagian error Religious Right. Jackalopelipsky's learned a thing or two during 30 years denounced as thought criminal and general threat to community for teaching the Constitution in a Conservative Community!!

Yeah, Jackalopelipsky knows that don't make no kind of sense...but Jackalopelipsky's got in trouble for saying that for 30 years ago. Whose got egg on his face now...Ted??? Amash, Rand Paul who's entire schict in Senate has been concern about State Spying...and he let Trump twist in wind for nearly two years???

Jackalopelipsky has a hard ruler in paw to whack slacker students of life..and creator-endowed rights.

Joy and Humor have returned to Jackalopelipsky's heart - which is why Jackalopelipsky contacted Red Square now that time as well as JOY and HUMOR have allowed Cube silliness. Jackalopelipsky likes to spin some Karaokes...doing so reminds Jackalopelipsky of the fun time had as middle school remedial reading teacher of a bunch of little Beastie Boys rebels...in need of some good direction in life through good literature. Who knows...maybe just things will catch on again!! Just MAGA On.

Jackalopelipsky is hoping we can be friends.

[OFF]

Comrade Pelpsky, if you haven't yet heard of him, look up "John Taylor Gatto". You'll find that the poor performance, lack of success, and the stupid kids are baked into the school system, in fact, it's exactly what it was designed to produce.Know that you make perfect sense to me. And that I was operating under the assumption that we were friends. Funny thing, this Kube, it attracts all the good folks and ejects the rest!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

Comrade Pelpsky, if you haven't yet heard of him, look up "John Taylor Gatto". You'll find that the poor performance, lack of success, and the stupid kids are baked into the school system, in fact, it's exactly what it was designed to produce.Know that you make perfect sense to me. And that I was operating under the assumption that we were friends. Funny thing, this Kube, it attracts all the good folks and ejects the rest!

Thanks for the name - John Taylor Gatto - Comrade Stierlitz jackalopelipsky finds it very interesting that year 1991 Gatto couldn't 'harm children anymore' coincides with Jackalopelipsky's timeline in getting creamed for not wanting to harm an already mixed up student with "good intentions" paid for by the tax payer in idiotic plan to increase Federal Funding by maiming the already maimed all while patting themselves on back for such 'benevolence'.

Community destruction posing as the milk of human kindness as a means of production. What could possibly go aGWONT? 1991 a pivotal year marking a sharp decline painted up like a Potemkin Village and called progress and prosperity.

jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Your beloved meme is now in t-shirt form!
New and Improved!
Show people you're historically literate and proud!
[attachment=0]T - Jefferson King.jpg[/attachment]