Lawmakers flee Washington D.C. ahead of forces of QAnon

Komrade Margaret,

They can run but there is no where to hide from the Digital Army. Censorship only slows them down slightly. The way these lawmakers are reacting indicates proof that "The pen is mightier than the sword". Or in this case shall we say keyboard?

Mystery item No. 1

There is also an evil plot to get Trump elected as Speaker of the House and then impeach and remove both Comrades Kamie and Joe so Trump becomes President. Where is the Red Guard when you need them? Think of the children on twitter!

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:There is also an evil plot to get Trump elected as Speaker of the House and then impeach and remove both Comrades Kamie and Joe so Trump becomes President. Where is the Red Guard when you need them? [highlight=#ffff00]Think of the children on twitter![/highlight]
Children on twitter? Is that like being on crack?
Anyway, where is the joy in twitter when there are no more Trumpian tweets?--to become enraged about, that is.

Could it be the last chopper out of DC landed the DC lawmakers in Managua?

On March 3, pre-DC Qanon NonRiot verdict offered 30 yr old Nicaraguan, Sergio Beteta, a 16 year jail sentence and stiff fine. Beteta was a one man protest in front of the Central American University (UCA) in which Beteta burned the FSLN (Sandinista) flag while also waving the Nicaraguan flag.

The police arrested the 30 year old Beteta for the usual narrative of firearms and marijuana possession. Beteta sarcastically confessed to also having a small tank in his backpack.

Upon receiving Justice, Beteta, once again yelled “Long Live a Free Nicaragua!”

Maybe the DC lawmakers were fleeing on a fact-finding mission to Managua, to learn what could yet become codified as democracy in the United States.

Behind the mask, all protestors look alike, no? Just a theory... otherwise this guy is spewing a racist accusation of an undocumented protestor.

Also "...arrested ...for the usual narrative of firearms and marijuana possession." Did I miss a policy memo? I'd hate to be UN-usual, am I supposed to have firearms and marijuana if I attend the protest Is the Government passing this out yet?

Ivan stated.

Behind the mask, all protestors look alike, no?

That's exactly what the police, the Sandinista Prosecutor, and the Sandinista Judge said. Just because the arrested protestor had a video of his protest, that didn't mean the arrested protestor was same arrested protestor from video.

BOTH ARE CRIMINALS!!! Wanted signs are being posted at closed airline desks of video protestor. Arrest is expected soon.

Besides, Ivan, it's an arrested criminal's video against Police report stating there was no flag held in hand of protestor; much less a sign of a burnt Sandinista flag.

The protest never happened like protestor's video showed; just like Amerikkkan Moon Landing.

'pelipsky doesn't know, but maybe our fleeing DC lawmakers on their fact-finding mission to Managua will be able to determine that the CNN video of Roger Stone's Florida arrest, recorded Stone's actual arrest for marijuana possession, and possibly storing a small tank in his backpack?

See, absolutely nothing to do with his nefarious and offensive Trump support.

forelocktugreporttoTPCAmbassadorofsoontobeTexaragua,
j

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Behind the mask, all protestors look alike, no? Just a theory... otherwise this guy is spewing a racist accusation of an undocumented protestor.

Also "...arrested ...for the usual narrative of firearms and marijuana possession." Did I miss a policy memo? I'd hate to be UN-usual, am I supposed to have firearms and marijuana if I attend the protest [highlight=#ffff00]Is the Government passing this out yet?[/highlight]
Yes, Comrade, you missed the memo. Comrade Nanski is sending COVID Bucks to pay for "Free Weed." All you have to do is appear homeless and in district for the pick-up.