WHO: "Global Status Report on Alcohol and Health"

Good news comrades!

The Global Arm of our beloved Communism, The United Nations World Health Organization, has found that alcohol is killing serfdom!

Beer will kill you copy.jpg

According to a press release issued by the UN Information Center (UNIC) in Tehran Sunday, the report by WHO was unveiled in Geneva, urging governments to implement measures to prevent drinking habits that damage health and cause other social problems.

The report which was called ‘Global Status Report on Alcohol and Health,' has said that harmful alcohol use was increasingly affecting the younger generations and drinkers in the developing countries.

“Many countries recognize the serious public health problems caused by the harmful use of alcohol and have taken steps to prevent the health and social burdens and treat those in need of care,” said Ala Alwan, the WHO Assistant Director-General for Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health.

“But clearly much more needs to be done to reduce the loss of life and suffering associated with harmful alcohol use.”

Yes! Much more needs to be done!

It recalled that the global strategy to reduce the harmful use of alcohol, endorsed by WHO member States in May 2010, promoted a range of proven effective measures for reducing alcohol-related harm.

The measures included taxation on alcohol to reduce harmful drinking, decreasing availability by reducing outlets licensed to sell alcohol, raising age limits for those buying and using alcohol, and enforcing effective measures to prevent driving under the influence of alcohol.

We should applaud these redistributive actions and take to the streets if need be to denounce capitalism, denounce alcoholism and proclaim solidarity with global communism!

NOTE: Does anyone know where to get the proper forms for an exemption? Surely this would not apply to us loyal party types.

In fear and trepidation that I may be denounced for a thought crime for thinking... I'm thinking that our beloved beet vodka would of necessity be removed from any punitive taxes and that our beet digging quotas would never be reduced. Indeed how is the Glorious World of next Tuesday ™ to be achieved without anesthetized proles? Seriously, can't be done... no way... no how!

WTF??????
I'm with darski on this one. Just how can we be expected to Win The Future without the very.......very absolute essence, the......the very fuel that keeps the engine of Communism Progressive-ism running smoothly??????? Huh....Huh??????????

What's next? Outlaw cigarettes (almost), Christmas (done deal) or chesseburgers and fries (in the works)? If that's all the case then you might as well pat me in the face with Pinkie's shovel Comrades and plant me six feet deep.

If the WHO likes numbers, I'll give them numbers. 11 out of 10 people truly believe that our system could work while under the influence. This same (or greater) ratio vote Democrat once the alcohol kills them. Therefore, the WHO have the perfect strategy. Threaten regulation now, and the unsuspecting proles will stock up, drink too much at once, and join the pneuma-challenged. Once Next Tuesday is reached, the proles won't need the beet vodka anyway.

And Comrade Buffoon, do not worry. An Obamacare waiver will handle any exemption we need.

Comrades,

WTF is code for freedom of expression WITH THE FINGER, a non verbal style of communication. I thought WHO was supposed to be on first base from Abbott and Costello.

"It recalled that the global strategy to reduce the harmful use of alcohol,.."

I MUST DENOUNCE ALL OF THIS UNPROVED, ILLEGITIMATE AND POPPY-COCKED IDEA. Alcohol harmful! Rubbish! Where would the peoples be without the glorious, benevolent vodka (as well as all the other delightful forms of alcoholic goods). POPPYCOCK I SAY!

Image "for the good of the peoples"

Comrade Tooorisky,

Comrade Director Red Square enlightened us with another form of non-verbal expression. Please to see "With The Figa".

wtf_01.jpg
Comrades,
As to Global Prohibition I offer this:

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-scotch.jpg

Of course, when it comes to drinking alcohol, our beloved Frau is always ahead of the curve.

Beet_Vodka.jpg

This Comrade is way ahead of the game. Promotion in order, no?

ah yes, Comrade Whoopie, so much appreciate of my youthful reenactment photo. The People's Drink is vitalizing & invigorating and leads to that youthfulness appearance, we all desire. As the saying goes, "a drink a day, keeps the doctor away".
Which brings to mind dear Dr. Diddle, who is profuse in his field. Why just last week . . . . but I digress . . . .

Oh NO! Say it ain't so ...

Well on the good side of things perhaps the teabaggers will all commit mass suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3iVHx ... re=related