Win $5 Dream Date with Obama or How Low Can the Bidding Go?

Comrades,

Papa Obama has done it again with his great genius. No doubt he is the smartest President, like ever.

In thinking of new ways to raise political donations, Papa Obama has come with the concept of $5 donations to 'Win" a chance to have dinner with him.

A Dream Date, for sure. Of course, expanding on this success demands that we reach out even more for the youth vote.

Yes indeed, what pretty little "devushka" would not love a chance to win a Dream Date with Papa Obama?

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:Let the race to Zero commence!

Yes!

Perhaps it could even go negative and Papa Obama would be
forced to pay someone to have dinner with him.

This would be like "spreading the wealth around"

I've heard he's since upgraded the offer to include Joe Biden. That is, for $5.00 you could win a chance to have dinner with both Obama AND Biden.

But for $5.00, I expect my money's worth, so I'm going to wait and see if he throws in the whole Cabinet and all his Czars.

That would be an incredible night of fun and gaffes! Just think only for $5: Obama can do his "57 states" schtick while Joe shows us how to spell "Jobs" (that's a 3-letter word!). And MOO-chelle? Let's just hope they ain't be serv'n up no tamales that night!

Comrade

It would be the best $5 you ever spent!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Neotrotsky wrote: Yes!

Perhaps it could even go negative and Papa Obama would be
forced to pay someone to have dinner with him.

This would be like "spreading the wealth around"

Silly Prog!

Obama pays for NOTHING! Its all comes from his "Stash" He delegates these menial responsibilities to assistant czars.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I suppose that it will include all the wieners and franks $5 can buy?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Or if you win...are they "having you for dinner" (ala. Idi Amin Dada)?

Just wanted to ensure they were not tiring of the kobe beef is all...

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:I suppose that it will include all the wieners and franks $5 can buy?

The BEST 'franks' I know of are the Barney-brand™ franks. Best Weiners in town.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:I suppose that it will include all the wieners and franks $5 can buy?

The BEST 'franks' I know of are the Barney-brand™ franks. Best Weiners in town.

Comrade

you are most correct
Image Funny, I heard - "how do you know you are at a Barney Frank Hot Dog Roast?

Run cursor over below while holding left mouse button, for answer

Answer
The hot dogs taste like $hit

No doubt, Frank had input from former Rep Weiner

I have been for hearing that the price of the ticket is now for the $3. At such bargaining how can anyone be of resistance?

Hmmm... Mystery Date... I am for the rememberance of that game!

I've been entering all the crazy bag ladies that stand on street corners yelling at cars. You know, the ones with the high-pitched stink of barnyard animals and stale urine that assaults your senses a block away and who're in a perpetual state of psychotic anger.

Beware the blind date.