End discrimination against ugly people

Comrades and common proles (who may or may not be comrade material):

I was inspired by our own dear comrade Father Prog Theocritus, who along with glorious dear Leader, are so inspiring, are they not? Nothing makes us, the loyal collective, think "glorious collective" with slumbering red dreams of the USSR, like Obama and Father Prog. . . . but I digress.

I have heard mention, and so am mentioning, the vile discrimination against UGLY people. We all know who they are. In fact, you yourselves know who you are, if you are of the ugly persuasion.

It is not fair or equal if the ugly amongst us can not find work, spousal unites or even a date to the county fair. This should not be.

Here are some prime example of uglies who have received discrimination:

Harvey Hugh Hewitt applied for a job selling Vodka and was turned down for "unknown reason". But we know...

111.jpg

Marg Maggot has not had a date in 15 years. And we know why. DISCRIMINATION.

11.jpg

Jarmon 'the mouth' Jarvis has never held a job in his life and it is not for lacking of trying or be sober... he has never been offered any position living up to his high qualification. And we know why - d i s c r i m i n a t i o n!

1111.jpg

And here is dear Donna Doolittle who longed to be a singstrist but was never given the opportunity because of dis-crim-in-ation.

11111.jpg

Please print out and sign the Petition to End the Rethuglican War Against Ugly People and send it to your local Representative several and many times.

"I am for the rights of ugly persons not be discriminated against! sign ( your name here ... or make your little "x" )____________________________"

I thought the discrimination against ugly people was included in the NOW/LGBT platform and has been dealt with making ugly people forced acceptable and mainstream?

garfchic.jpg

Please print out and sign the Petition to End the Rethuglican War Against Ugly People and send it to your local Representative several and many times.

I am for the rights of ugly persons not be discriminated against! Signed:
dr j.gif

Harvey was sacked for having his/her head up the beet-chute... when selling vodka do not hold up Gin...