Who Will Help Me Raise the Pig? A People's Fairy Tale

And who would that nightshift person be? Are you making accusations towards me? The only one to guard the pig from my lazy, and/or conniving Comrades? Ha! Very funny. Are you saying this to a comrade who is the same coloration as Dear Leader and is thus protected by white guilt and people who are so afraid of to be thought of as racist that they pussyfoot around race issues? Make my day, KAM. As for the cookies, Hillary Rannygazoo Elsa Lipstick and I will divide them fairly.

Just curious....Leninka.... Who is currently feeding this People's Pig?

Just curious? Just curious? Curiosity killed the pig, you know. I think there's a lot more to your question than just curious. Well, I just happen to have an ace up my sleeve for you. The beets of the field are feeding the pig, Comrade Groucho, just as they feed you and me. The beets of the field are feeding the Schwein of the Brauschweiger.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Leninka wrote:Comrade Raum,

Yer not gettin' your greedy paws on that pig, Mr. Ham and Cheese, and if you try anything, I'll be sending you some stinky three day old Louisiana shrimp shells in a box all the way to Chicago. And I will tie you up, and make you watch 13 consecutive episodes of Mondo Cane Bizzarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. As for purging, my skin color protects me from that. After all, it's protected Dear Leader, in spite of all the felonies he's racked up before and after his being elected.

Greedy!? How can you call me... a MADE Prog... greedy? I am certainly NOTHING of the sort. I am confiscating this swine for your own good... I thought I made that perfectly clear.

You should thank me for sacrificing myself for the common good in such a manner!

As for your current pigment... I was actually attempting to help you out... another comrade with less pigment would have been on the first train smoking out to a death re-education camp. I was going to let you off with a warning and get rid of the evidence of your obvious guilt!

And what thanks do I get for showing you deferrence? You falsely accuse me of being selfish? It appears as if you are getting a bit "uppity."

Do you think that saved Clarance Thomas from a high tech lynching during his confirmation hearings? Do you for a moment believe that any other of the African-Americans who have left our plantation party will be spared?

People of pigment are often the FIRST to be thrown under the bus in the progressive movement when it suits our needs...and presently the necessary redistribution of pawns tokens affirmative action candidates are a Zimbabwe dollar a dozen. Why we even tossed Juan Williams out of PBS...a Koolaid Drinker in very good standing.

I feel quite certain that your insensitive behavior to our Muslim brothers by keeping a haram "thing" will be ample to convict you.... after all we are in the midst of a mindless purge...

The rules do not apply to Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) because HE is above the law...because he is.... well... Dear Leader (AP&PBUH).

YOU on the other hand... now that is another matter entirely....

...and you can forget the trotter!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Leninka wrote:Geez. It looks like everyone wants a piece of this pig, or outright hoard it for themselves, and no one wants to earn the right. Typical free lunch progs, all of you.

Yes.... That is the very kind of uppity language that gets progressives of colour tossed beneath the bus.

You are really bucking for a promotion to Necroproxy!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Comrades. I must protest in the highest terms the slander and libel uttered against the good name of Scratchanitch.

If you review the RECORD, I offered safe refuge for the pig in a nice warm place.

And I did not need or request any HELP in my great self- sacrificing act.

Comrade Lenika DECLINED MY OFFER.

Comrade Scratchanitch did NOT say NO as Comrade Lenika now falsely testifies.

And now to add insult to injury, Judge Fraulein Pulloskies pronounces from the bench that Scratchanitch is a LAZY COMRADE!

This is intolerable!

Komrade Scratchy.... I am happy to see you have decided to confess your criminal conspiracy to hide Lenika's pig from the Made Prog's Country Club CollectiveGood™ .

As a result of your compliance, we will carry out the just sentence (sealed for security purposes) for your treason at an unknown time and place as swiftly and as painlessly as we can.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Kool-Aid_Man wrote: This issue is in dire need of investigation and once again I shall recommend the fair and equitable legislatefromthebenchdictatorfor life Herr Freisler....

(Unfortunately due to time constraints we were unable to furnish the subtitles for translational purposes, but I'm sure you can tell from his tone he is MOST EQUITABLE)

As an honorable magistrate he shall surely get to the bottom of this heinous act and hang the perpetrators with pianowire come to a fair verdict!

ALL HAIL THE GOD-STATE!

-KAM
Ahhh... My young protege -- Roland Freisler. I have fond memories of him! Had he not perished to allied bombing, he would certainly have danced circles around the Nueremberg prosecutors!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:The Republicans are just playing politics again and will try to use the pig to discredit the president's new jobs bill. How they will use the pig is not yet clear to me, but some useful pundit hand-wringing on the issue would be most beneficial in forcing the Do-Nothing Congress™ into action. We need to stop Republican politicization, comrades, and PASS THIS BILL. PASS IT NOW. It's for the children.

It appears, Com. Chairman, that the pig was a RethugliKKKan plant to entice poor lil' Leninka from the Progressive Plantation Party...which is why my needful confiscation of said animal must be completed forthwith, lest she become a "Black Konservative."

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Who will help me RAZE this pig???

Now, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted by a capitalist internet Malware Sabotage! Oh yes, Comrade Raum! Is that all you can think of? To Raze the little Piggy? To kill the little piggy? Why you are worse than I thought. If you do so, we will never be able to prove that we can be different from our predecessors and make our Glorious System Work. In fact, time and time, again. This is what our predecessors like Lenin and Stalin did over and over again. They killed anything that produced wealth. Have you no concern at all for the Greater Good?

I think that this metaphor must be discontinued sine die. That evil RethugliKKKan hater Rush Limbaugh said that most people look at America as a huge sow with 200,000,000 tits. We cannot kill the sow with the tits, can we? How would our union brothers survive? They might have to, and I'm feeling faint here, er, complete in the market place instead of shouting and breaking things.

How I love Detroit. Fifty years ago America was a metropole from the northeast to Detroit but the unions have now insured that entire square miles are now razed, vacant land in the middle of a city. Detroit lost over 25% of its population in the last decade and is losing one person every 22 minutes.

Which is the way it ought to be. Only 0.2% of Americans file a tax return showing an income of more than a million and yet they pay for 25% of America's income taxes. That is not enough. If we could make sure that we had five times as many people filing tax returns like that, then they would pay 125% of America's income taxes and we'd get a refund.

This is the sort of New Math that we need to revitalize this nation.

Fiat.

Comrade (up)Chuck Shumer stated just this day that the (evil rich) person who makes $200,000 in New York pays different taxes than the person who makes $200,000 in Missisippi. This can only be korrected by forcing those in Missisippi to pay equal taxes to those in New York!

If you make $200,000 in New York or Los Angeles, you could be the stylist for Tom Cruise's eyebrows. He really has one. Or had one.

But in Mississippi, or Alabama, you would be a big dog. And I hate them because after Katrina came in, they didn't bitch. They just got to work and fixed things up and went on without delay.

Comrades, Baby Barry Bama is not doing enough to destroy the progressive's worst enemy: personal responsibility. I know, I know, his whining is deafening but still, we actually KNOW what personal responsibility is and so long as we do, progressivism is not safe from the thugs of honor, responsibility and self-sufficiency.

Re:https://thepeoplescube.com/post130362.html?sid=d2501fee1352334aeb329b55823c7fdd#130362
Leninka wrote:What on Gaia's confiscated Kulak farmland earth is going on here? Do you think Gaia might like to get away from it all and come help me take care of my piggy? I wonder. Maybe if I drag a piece of fried bacon past her nose, she'll follow me to the pig pen.
PeoplesPigSM.jpg

Leninka's post catapulted me here almost like that transporter beam used by 7 of 9-12 when she falsely claimed (as an agent of the right wing) to expose my true nature.

Thus, I'm here but without exactly understanding why.

Does Leninka want me to transport her pig instantly to safety in the Gamma Quadrant? Or to Pandora? Or to Comrade Gore's dinner table? If Leninka's pig is really Squaler, then we'd better leave him alone.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Neytiri, if you are a GAIA minister, why do you ask these things? You are omniscient, knowing more about what's good for the earth than, oh, the scientists who study these things do. You're not supposed to ask what is to be done. You're supposed to find things which will infuriate the Biggerclingers and just do them, because they infuriate the Bitterclingers.

We do not need reasons. We only need to inflict pain and misery. That's what we are.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Neytiri, if you are a GAIA minister, why do you ask these things? You are omniscient, knowing more about what's good for the earth than, oh, the scientists who study these things do. You're not supposed to ask what is to be done. You're supposed to find things which will infuriate the Biggerclingers and just do them, because they infuriate the Bitterclingers.

We do not need reasons. We only need to inflict pain and misery. That's what we are.

Surely your use of the subjunctive regarding my status constitutes a syntactical error, which I rarely find in your musings. Despite my possessing many extraordinary powers as GAIA Minister, mind-reading is not yet one of them (allthough I'm working on it, but having difficulty identifying enough minds worth reading as a form of practice has afforded me precious little practice).

Thus, not yet having succeeded in developing such power, I was expressing my puzzlement regarding Leninka's purpose in wanting me transported here. I infer she was hoping I would expose something other than my beauty, but I have thus far been unable to discern what that may be.

As is the case in each GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report, there is always more than that which meets the eye, but I don't think Leninka was hoping for a GMNNTR. Being fond of Leninka, I didn't want to disappoint her.

GAIA loves pigs just as she loves all living things (in accordance with UN mandates) including those giant cockroaches that seek to invade people's hot-tubs and then face extermination from the evil, capitalist, Earth-Toxifying "Orkin." Was Leninka hoping GAIA would exhibit pig-love? Let's hope not. I still haven't recovered from the giant-cockroach affair, which demanded self-control far above and beyond the normal call of duty for GAIA.

I preferred the much more traditional Moose-Love with "Moose-ylvania Operative" and "Gore-Love" with the intensely charismatic Comrade Gore, who turns my blueness green and makes the Earth move.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Yes indeed....
You can always count on Al Gore for a movement.

GAIA Minister With Portfolio, actually I used the indicative. I would never doubt you. If I were to use the subjunctive, it would like this. "If Rick Perry were a human instead of some horrible pod person come to suck the life out of the People's Movement..." But Perry is not a human, not at all.

Minister, and this is in camera, since I know that you love pigs, I'll have you over to the Rancho de Rio Grande the next time our Many Titted Empress is there. She's rather more than your garden-variety sow though, even if she does have 315,000,000 tits, and growing.

She has tusks, and you cannot believe the work that it takes Industrial Light and Magic to eliminate them on camera. If she gives a ten minute speech, it uses up all the supercomputing power on the Left Coast.

You'll also love her swinish ways.

When you come, though, do not bother with a simple HazMat suit. I have managed to, er, liberate some space suits that NASA won't be needing now that Baby Barry Bama has shut down manned space flight because they could look down on him. (Airplanes are next, with help from some buddies who don't shave regularly.)

You'll need the space suit, I promise. And the memories of those times with Janet Reno and now Janet Incompetano.

My Dear Comrade Theocritus,

You should be on one of our ObamaCare panels because you so quickly diagnosed my affliction with subjunctivitis. It's like premature exclamation, which always occurs at most inconvenient times. (It's actually the opposite of writer's block and more like "stream of consciousness.")

Gotta go right now. One of my underlings is demanding attention. I also need to finish that task in time to watch the debate starting in little more than an hour so I can count the number of times these Neanderthals drool while attempting to speak coherently.

However, as we all know, I'm still greatly encouraged that Romney is firmly on my side (back? front?) on Global Warming. He can make the Earth move almost as well as Comrade Gore-- Is that because they''re both "Goremons"? (I think SuperKommissar Maksim was the one who coined the term "Goremonism.")

And who can doubt the Progressive Bona-Fides of "Call Me Crazy" Huntsman? (I don't yet know whether he's an Earth-mover, however.)

I also fondly remember when the Eye of Newt was on our side (and on that bench with Nancy Pelosi) touting the infallibility of Goremonism.

I plan to take some Kopectate to get rid of that subjunctivitis. I hope it doesn't backfire. I also have lots of emails awaiting responses (from fans and suitors, of course). Since coming to Earth, I've found I'm more frequently afflicted with procrastination (or is it constipation?).

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

GAIA Minister, I do apologize for my pedantry and I pay you the compliment of using that word knowing it will be understood. I promise you you don't want to use that word out loud. In a red state, they want to lock you up for it, wondering how many children you did.

In the blue states, they want to commission your autobiography, preferably with tips.

Do not worry about procrastination. It happens in the best circles; why as far as budgets go, Harry Reid is the best in cunctation on earth.

Once when our beloved Many Titted Empress was at the Rancho de Rio Grande, I had been feeding her, as usual, with raw steak. She likes a few maggots for the flavor and you ought to see her tongue dart out to catch the ones trying to get away.

"Theocritus," she grunted at me, her eyes devoid of contacts and therefore their natural yellow, "I'm really looking forward to the prole luau this evening but can we postpone it a little? That steak was so good and the maggots gave is just the right soupçon of roadkill and you know there's nothing I like better than roadkill."

"Of course, Empress. There is nothing wrong with you having a little cunctation."

Oh. My. Stalin. The damage she did to the Rancho after that. I had to gin up a demonstration outside my insurance company; the adjuster simply wouldn't believe the damage.