Trudeau's "Ask Me Anything" Tweet

A few days ago, the General Secretary of the CCP (Canadistan Communist Party) was taking questions from proles on Twitter. It did not go well.

JT01.jpg
JT02.jpg
JT03.jpg
JT04.jpg
JT05.jpg
JT06.jpg
JT07.jpg
JT08.jpg

It is my sincere Christmas wish—along with a new back scratcher (the old one moved back to Omsk)—that Joe Biden and several (hundred) associated public servants take to Twitter and offer to take questions. 

And....

Trudeau deserves this medal:

KSG.jpg

Why does Your face (portrayal) answer Colonel O’s question?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/17/2022, 2:09 pm
Unsure what you mean.
The colonel's (bogus) tweet asked two questions in one sentence, but the colonel didn't answer any question at all.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2022, 2:36 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/17/2022, 2:09 pm
Unsure what you mean.
The colonel's (bogus) tweet asked two questions in one sentence, but the colonel didn't answer any question at all.

Colonel O’s questions— do you (Trudeau) live Up Karl Schwab’s ass and after destroying Canada, will you retire to Cuba?

The selfie portrait answers in the affirmative. Just look at it, Colonel O., Sir.

He should have his own advice column here.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/17/2022, 4:53 pm
The selfie portrait answers in the affirmative. Just look at it, Colonel O., Sir.
My dear J-lope, you're making me feel as thick as Tewkesbury mustard.

Are you suggesting the background in Trudeau's selfie resembles a segment of Klaus Schwab's colon? 

TD.jpg

Now you’re seeing the whole selfie-portrait, Mr. Big Gorilla. Only in museums of art can a prole view such portraits of those better by birth to answer our questions.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/18/2022, 7:36 am
Now you’re seeing the whole selfie-portrait, Mr. Big Gorilla. Only in museums of art can a prole view such portraits of those better by birth to answer our questions.
Trudeau stands behind Klaus Schwab always.

TrueDoughHome.jpg