Uppity Prole Arrested for Memetic Election Interference

Comrades,

Douglass Mackey - pfffft - I spit on his mother's grave - has been arrested for a meme on glorious Twitter back in 2016 suggesting voting by text!

Mackey was conspiring to disseminate misinformation, my fellow travelers - everyone knows you have to vote repeatedly by mail or send in boxes of printed, unfolded voting forms after midnight to have a righteous election! I don't think this worthless prole even suggested connecting voting machines to the internet for manipulating tallies, as is properly done now in swing states.

Disgusting! Let justice be served! DOWN WITH ALL UNAUTHORIZED MEMES!!!

Social Media Influencer Charged with Election Interference Stemming from Voter Disinformation Campaign

Defendant Unlawfully Used Social Media to Deprive Individuals of Their Right to Vote

Comrades, The Conservative Treehouse has become The People's Cube, as reality (such as it is) has become parody.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... xtremists/

H/T Ellsworth Toohey

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, The Conservative Treehouse has become The People's Cube, as reality (such as it is) has become parody.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... xtremists/

H/T Ellsworth Toohey
There's a reason my name is in the bottom-right corner of their masthead. Time to pack my plywood suitcase with warm clothes, stale bread, and a bag of loose tobacco.

There's also a reason why last night I started reading Kolyma Stories - an amazing book by Varlam Shalamov who spent fifteen years in the Gulag. I won't be packing this book because, according to its author, all books will be stolen by criminal inmates so they can roll cigarettes or manufacture hand-made playing cards, which they'll use to gamble away your warm clothes.

Kolyma Stories

Kolyma.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Douglass Mackey - pfffft - I spit on his mother's grave - has been arrested for a meme on glorious Twitter back in 2016 suggesting voting by text!
A couple of years ago the Russian government began to arrest people for posting and even reposting unapproved memes on social media.

The Russian government couldn't censor Facebook and Twitter because those were located in a free country. Now that the formerly free country is no longer free, Facebook and Twitter are censoring dissenters themselves. And Putin is celebrating.

Last year I saw this picture from Russia - our colleagues put up a parody poster saying, "Don't repost"

At the time I didn't post it here because that would've required a long explanation. No explanation is needed this time.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Image
Comrades,

Douglass Mackey - pfffft - I spit on his mother's grave - has been arrested for a meme on glorious Twitter back in 2016 suggesting voting by text!

Mackey was conspiring to disseminate misinformation, my fellow travelers - everyone knows you have to vote repeatedly by mail or send in boxes of printed, unfolded voting forms after midnight to have a righteous election! I don't think this worthless prole even suggested connecting voting machines to the internet for manipulating tallies, as is properly done now in swing states.

Disgusting! Let justice be served! DOWN WITH ALL UNAUTHORIZED MEMES!!!

Social Media Influencer Charged with Election Interference Stemming from Voter Disinformation Campaign

Defendant Unlawfully Used Social Media to Deprive Individuals of Their Right to Vote

"Must be a legal citizen of the United States" With this openly racist statement lie, no wonder the thought police sprang into action.

Comrade Square, I have to admit that I never noticed your name on said refuge - how long have you been building and/or accoutrefying treehouses?

It all begins to make sense...

Or at least it would, if making sense was allowed in our glorious new USSA of the People!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Square, I have to admit that I never noticed your name on said refuge - how long have you been building and/or accoutrefying treehouses?

Or at least it would, if making sense was allowed in our glorious new USSA of the People!
True comrades don't build - they infiltrate. I did it by sharing my artwork.

Back to the topic at hand:

The left can't meme, but they can arrest you for doing it.

------------------
Bide_Memes.jpeg

President Biden wrote:“We're going to lose so much that you're going to be sick and tired. You're going to say, ‘Please, please, Mr. President, we're sick and tired of losing. Please let America have at least one win. It's no longer exciting to lose.' And I'm going to say, ‘No way, we're going to keep losing, and I don't care if you like it or not.'”

the worst is yet to come 2.jpg

I'm sick and tired of losing.

To dementia patients.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:I'm sick and tired of losing.

To dementia patients.
No doubt that Biden puts the 'Dem' in dementia. I have to wonder who cooked up all of those Executive Orders he signed, Biden barely has the mental capacity to sign them.Image

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Square, I have to admit that I never noticed your name on said refuge - how long have you been building and/or accoutrefying treehouses?

Seeing that name sure made sense to the mythical horned rodent. There was a big confab of elected Republicans and Chamber of Commerce that was closed to public. It involved a lot of private jets and limos - so 'pelipsky called it Davos on the Brazos (River) and knew the target was us and our pathetic little lives. Interweb research pulled up Treehouse and proof 'pelipsky wasn't thinkin' figments of imagination about The Event.

Seeing Oleg's name on the banner was confirmation Treehouse was on the level.

The result of Davos on The Brazos was the destruction of a certain reform group of thought criminals by the NRSC who didn't want that kind of thinkin' to foul up Swamp Turtle's lair.

Things really start to make sense in the U,S.S.A., don't they? That's the power of art.

Thank you Red Square.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
BR-549

Am I detecting negativity against the illegally gotten gains of Nov.3rd 2020? Komrade Red Square, I can excuse your negativity being you grew up in this shit, escaped it, and now you're right back in it again. But the rest of you???? What the hell? We'll do it right this time won't we komrade proles???!!!! Yeah!!!!

Since Nov. 3rd, 2020 these have been the times that try men's souls.

Times that are hard to see the satire of life.

When Clara I. Zetkin is at a loss for words then you know it's time for someone to make a run for more beet vodka.

Mystery item No. 1

I see nothing wrong with this memetic agitation. No where does it say you must be living to vote normdoes it say anything about domesticated pets.