Benghazi? What Benghazi??

ObamaTheGreatAndPowerful.jpg
Ahhhh, I love the smell of terrorism and governmental corruption in the morning... smells like... well, you tell me!

There is nothing to see behind the screen -- the screen is there for decorative purposes only and I denounce all rightwing, tea party Rethuglicans who say any different!!

This man is obviously faking!! Why, look at the nice man calling 911 with his cellular telephone. He had to be helped and made well from fake injury or night of fun! It is unsubstantiated RUMOR that hospital with controlled by terrorist group. RUMOR I SAY!!!

I am planning on taking the Mrs. & the little Klass Enemies to Benghazi this summer. Screw the Hamptons, July in Libya is the bomb!

That it is, comrade, that it is! And possibly the sarin and the anthrax too!

But what difference, at this point, does it make???

This "Ben" fellow is in a pile of trouble when he shows back up to work...

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

You are very wise indeed. Of course, terror and corruption spell our Liberal, Progressive success come The Midterm Revolution 2014, anyone can see that.

FORWARD . . . FORWARD I SAY . . .TO VICTORY, OBAMALLAH WILLING

Yeah, baby, you know where that's been... Aww Hell Yeah....
Image Image

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Tovarichi wrote:This "Ben" fellow is in a pile of trouble when he shows back up to work...

Indeed! I think we should DRONE his ASS!

Sir_Ben_Kingsley_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

I never liked his acting, anyway!

Just move along ...
Nothing to see here ....
Benghazi1.jpg

Benghazi2.jpg
Let me be clear. Everything everywhere that's wrong in the world is America's fault.

BenghaziCream.jpg
Benghazi Deep Penetrating Corruption Cream.

Quick relief from congressional hearings! Apply liberally to entire affected administration.