When Self Defense Is A Criminal Act.

Trump speaking in his own defense, even attorneys defending Trump are themselves criminals. John Adams defended The Boston Massacre soldiers, as a founder of the new nation, The United States. What the people in this video are discussing so nonchalantly is anathema to everything America was founded to be.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/3/2023, 6:43 pm
What the people in this video are discussing so nonchalantly is anathema to everything America was founded to be.
Don't worry, Comrade—their narrative is unravelling quickly. Trump's prosecutors persecutors are evidently part of a racket:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ion-fraud/

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/3/2023, 7:28 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/3/2023, 6:43 pm
What the people in this video are discussing so nonchalantly is anathema to everything America was founded to be.
Don't worry, Comrade—their narrative is unravelling quickly. Trump's prosecutors persecutors are evidently part of a racket:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ion-fraud/
I agree with the esteemed Horned Lagomorph, and hope you're correct Comrade Obyezyana. I've been feeling a tilt to the correct side of history lately, but 'pelipsky's video clip and what I hear from my colleagues, and students, at The People's Schools of  Fairfax County makes me less optimistic on the whole. It's not always a lack of knowing positive, constructive values; worse, it's knowing them, disregarding them, and not speaking out. I'm speaking out (while trying to not get fired).

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
9/3/2023, 9:23 pm
...'pelipsky's video clip and what I hear from my colleagues, and students, at The People's Schools of  Fairfax County makes me less optimistic on the whole. It's not always a lack of knowing positive, constructive values; worse, it's knowing them, disregarding them, and not speaking out. I'm speaking out (while trying to not get fired).
Socratic dialogues, Comrade.

As a loyal enthusiastic former Tree Surgeon promoted by the Great Party Leader Obama to official Remover of Limbs in the ObamaCare System I support the rights of all Party Members to Deny the specious so called right of self defense to any Enemy of the State. The Collective Swamp and it's Glorious Collections must be protected at all costs and those who would undermine the continued growth and power of the State must be destroyed with no defense public or private allowed.

Dr. Worddust wrote:
9/4/2023, 1:40 pm
As a loyal enthusiastic former Tree Surgeon promoted by the Great Party Leader Obama to official Remover of Limbs in the ObamaCare System I support the rights of all Party Members to Deny the specious so called right of self defense to any Enemy of the State. The Collective Swamp and it's Glorious Collections must be protected at all costs and those who would undermine the continued growth and power of the State must be destroyed with no defense public or private allowed.
It seems to me, Comrade, that as a "former tree surgeon," you would have no experience whatsoever in the growth of anything, collective or otherwise.

Political Correctness uses humiliation as a means to control others.

I must disagree, Honored Comrade Colonel. After all, we all know that stabbing scissors into babies' skulls, grinding them up inside womb, then dumping resulting chunky slurry into dumpsters is HealthCare.
Doctor Worddust uses woodchipper to dispose of unwanted trees. Same thing.

Duke of URL wrote:
9/5/2023, 9:32 am
I must disagree, Honored Comrade Colonel. After all, we all know that stabbing scissors into babies' skulls, grinding them up inside womb, then dumping resulting chunky slurry into dumpsters is HealthCare.
Doctor Worddust uses woodchipper to dispose of unwanted trees. Same thing.
You're correct, Comrade. If disposing of trees and babies are both examples of "continued growth," then Dr. Worddust is well-positioned to speak authoritatively.