White House Jobs Chart Proves Stimulus Worked As Planned

And everything keeps getting better and better.

UPDATE:

Since this chart has already been linked to a number of websites, I received requests for a larger printable image of it. So I made a vector-graphic PDF file of it that can be stretched to any size.

Click here to download.

3 million jobs saved and only 2.5 million lost, I'd call that progress.

Praise be to Obama. It could have been worse.

All data points towards a stunning validation of collectivism in November, and re-election in 2012 of the One. Nanski Peloski guarantees it!

Komrades, we need no Stimuli... nor jobs... all we need is OBAMA :O

Thank Stalin.

If we did not have the big "O"messiah we would errrrrrrrrrrrrr, ummmmmm be in real bad shape.

We might have high un.....ahhhh, Ummmm, Our health care system, Uhhhh ummm.

Obamas da man, Yea....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

It could be worse, just as the Democrats. Unemployment could be almost 10%!
Dear Leader has done a magnificent job and should be reward with a game of golf, he has worked with "laser" like focus, after all.

Everything Dear Leader is to be touching will get the stimulus.

Since this chart has already been linked to a number of websites, I received requests for a larger printable image of it. So I made a vector-graphic PDF file of it that can be stretched to any size.

Click here to download.

Czar Czar wrote:Komrades, we need no Stimuli... nor jobs... all we need is OBAMA :O

And increased Vodka rations!

Obama to George Stephanopoulos:

"George, the fact that you had to point out that we flipped the Labor Dept's Jobs Chart just proves that you're really stretching it."

Comrades! Remember the glorious day when markets corrected themselves crashed in 2009! Proving once and for all that capitalism will eventually fix itself and weed out inefficiency despite government intervention does not work. Obama stood proudly and announced the stimulus that would guarantee debt enslavement happiness and at least 1 shovel for next 3 generations. Where would we get shovels for next 3 generations if it wasn't for the glorious leader? OMBRACE Obama!

APPROVED BY ZAMPOLIT.
APPROVED BY MASSOLIT.
APPROVED BY CHK.

Welcome, Leshka-Kachmanavt! Your services may soon be required at NASA to serve as a kachmanavt instructor to our Muslim cosmonaut comrades, so don't go anywhere until we verify your identity and where your true loyalties are.

I hope you like your new avatar, it's about 300 times smaller than what you had linked.

APPROVED BY PEOPLE'S DIRECTOR

Comrade Red Square,
People's Director

The stimulus wasn't big enough. THE STIMULUS WASN'T BIG ENOUGH! STIMULUS. NOT BIG. ENOUGH. Keep saying that and maybe, just maybe, we will get enough dough to buy off the other half of the country and save ourselves from electoral defeat.

Chairman Meow! It is good to see you again (hides money)! Things have been good i trust? (locks safe)
I do not think however that we would need to buy off the other half of the country. Isn't that what gulags are for?

O'Brien, I like the way you think. That's even more money for us! (taking wallet out of pocket and hiding it sock)

Ahhh Meow how good to see you again. No hard feelings about my Goons Highly trained Counselors spray painting you? They were just showing they cared about you.

So where have you been Old Comrade? Oh if you could return the lawn furniture you borrowed from camp fluffy it would be appreciated.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Red Square wrote:Welcome, Leshka-Kachmanavt! Your services may soon be required at NASA to serve as a kachmanavt instructor to our Muslim cosmonaut comrades, so don't go anywhere until we verify your identity and where your true loyalties are.

I hope you like your new avatar, it's about 300 times smaller than what you had linked.

APPROVED BY PEOPLE'S DIRECTOR

Comrade Red Square,
People's Director
Oh thank you glorious director! My shovel is always ready to serve the proletariat.