Whites taking jobs from communities of color-- says Pete Buttigeg

Buttigieg tells crowd White construction workers are taking jobs from communities of color

Comrades, it seems our Secretary of Transportation has solved yet another problem we didn't know we had.

10 years ago, immigrants came to the US to "do the jobs Americans won't do".

Today, White Americans are doing the jobs and it's racist.

Of course it’s racist, Ivan. All those White civil engineers with their slide rules and transit levels built the racist interstate Highway system. Math is hard! That interstate systemic racism divided highway infrastructure divides the USSA by bypassing communities. Don’t even go there by circumnavigating or flying over entire communities!!

Which reminds the mythical horned lagomorph of favorite Alamo joke.
What did Davy Crockett say the morning he saw Mexican troops surrounding The Alamo? “Hey, nobody told me we were pouring concrete.”

Always remember Davy Crockett wore the first American Kafka Trapper hat. 

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/14/2023, 8:29 am
Comrades, it seems our Secretary of Transportation has solved yet another problem we didn't know we had.
CRT4UandME.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/14/2023, 9:58 am

Always remember Davy Crockett worn the first American Kafka Trapper hat. 
Ha Ha, I see what you did there.  Most equal comrade.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
2/14/2023, 11:41 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/14/2023, 9:58 am

Always remember Davy Crockett worn the first American Kafka Trapper hat. 
Ha Ha, I see what you did there.  Most equal comrade.

You’re welcome.

Always Remember The Alamo infrastructure times like these.  
ELEVATED (!!!) Highways are racist! Like, they move traffic above (!!!) the community.  RACISM!  Next thing a comrade knows, The Alamo is relocated outside its community for systematic racist traffic.   

ps kkkorrection Davy Crockett WORE the first American Kafka Trapper hat.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Commissar of Transportation Buttigieg has his priorities straight correctly politically aligned.  The grievance group the construction workers belong to is far more important than safety.  Ask the proles in East Palestine, Ohio. 

It was nice to see "safety" reappear on the DOT and FRA web sites.

Red Salmon