Who Doesn't Love A Good Show Trial?

Show_Trial.jpg

Comrades,

Someone at The New York Times has let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Fortunately for The Party™, the readership of that old rag the Gray Lady just isn't what it used to be and trust in journalism is almost as low as trust in Congress. The Times being taken seriously just isn't going to happen anymore, but I digress.

It appears that some loose lips on the January 6 committee have let it be known that the hearings are political theater to help with electioneering for the November midterms. Excuse me while I chuckle. I mean, WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT? It's what we do, it's how we roll, it is part of our very essence. Anyway, as I read the article, between my guffaws and sniggers, I started to become nostalgic as I remembered the show trials that used to pop up from time to time here at the Kollektive™. Oh how the denouncements would rain down as comrade turned on comrade, each trying to protect themselves. Oh what glorious hilarity.

Feeling nostalgic
I remain
Dr. Chicago

Wow, Dr. Chicago, as a poet yourself, can you imagine the Cube exuberance at just posting a Karaoke for The People™ for this...this very moment???

Long Live The Red Revolution!
forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Dr. Chicago wrote:
6/7/2022, 2:57 pm
Comrades

Someone at The New York Times has let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Fortunately for The Party™, the readership of that old rag the Gray Lady just isn't what it used to be and trust in journalism is almost as low as trust in Congress. The Times being taken seriously just isn't going to happen anymore, but I digress.

It appears that some loose lips on the January 6 committee have let it be known that the hearings are political theater to help with electioneering for the November midterms. Excuse me while I chuckle. I mean, WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT? It's what we do, it's how we roll, it is part of our very essence. Anyway, as I read the article, between my guffaws and sniggers, I started to become nostalgic as I remembered the show trials that used to pop up from time to time here at the Kollektive™. Oh how the denouncements would rain down as comrade turned on comrade, each trying to protect themselves. Oh what glorious hilarity.

Feeling nostalgic
I remain
Dr. Chicago
I concur, good comrade, Doctor. It has been many years since I have seen a show trial in the Kollective. As the Kapitain of Kangaroo Kourts, I would be happy to preside over one. I was a defense attorney in the last one I remember being held. I achieved satisfactory results that ended up with the judge (I believe it was comrade Al Bluganov) being indicted, as I recall.

Indictments are good for Show Trial TPC Beet Popcorn sales, judge and executioner KKK.

Wonder how the Rethuglican Kevin McCarthy escaped indictment? Those investigators must be investigated and fired!! More SHOW!!! More Beet Popcorn.

CIZ!!! let's get our twirly pops all heated up!! ARE YOU READY!!!??

So excited in the arrival of GWONT!!
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/7/2022, 5:40 pm
Wow, Dr. Chicago, as a poet yourself, can you imagine the Cube exuberance at just posting a Karaoke for The People™ for this...this very moment???

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Comrade

Commie Czar is a most equal composition. If we were allowed to dance here at The People's Morgue™, I would have slipped on my dancing shoes and cut a rug, or rather the tiles. Too many sharp instruments laying around, don'cha know. I commend you for all of the work you do on behalf of The Party™. You should be awarded something, but alas, as a mere Party™ operative, it is beyond my ability.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
6/7/2022, 8:15 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/7/2022, 5:40 pm

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Comrade

Commie Czar is a most equal composition. If we were allowed to dance here at The People's Morgue™, I would have slipped on my dancing shoes and cut a rug, or rather the tiles. Too many sharp instruments laying around, don'cha know. I commend you for all of the work you do on behalf of The Party™. You should be awarded something, but alas, as a mere Party™ operative, it is beyond my ability.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Gosh! And from a mythical Russian poet, TOO!

Glad to hear you like some smashmouth pelipsky at the morgue. Keeping comrades happy in their work is good for The Party’s morale.

All honor to Red Square for allowing TPC to happen.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/7/2022, 6:14 pm
Indictments are good for Show Trial TPC Beet Popcorn sales, judge and executioner KKK.

Wonder how the Rethuglican Kevin McCarthy escaped indictment? Those investigators must be investigated and fired!! More SHOW!!! More Beet Popcorn.

'pelipsky
I am ALWAYS up for a good show trial of our two tiered justice system but I am afraid we may have a CRISIS on our hands...................

A SHORTAGE OF POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I whirled up TWO POTS while watching Deplorable Ultra Maga Rethuglikan Peter Navarro get frog marched into the G.W.O.N.T. in handcuffs and leg irons right into the recently released John Henkley's cell.

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.........................

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
6/8/2022, 8:46 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/7/2022, 6:14 pm

'pelipsky
I am ALWAYS up for a good show trial of our two tiered justice system but I am afraid we may have a CRISIS on our hands...................

A SHORTAGE OF POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I whirled up TWO POTS while watching Deplorable Ultra Maga Rethuglikan Peter Navarro get frog marched into the G.W.O.N.T. in handcuffs and leg irons right into the recently released John Henkley's cell.

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.........................

Not to worry, comrade Clara. The Party™ has contingency plans. The Party™ is working on corn flavored croutons.

The contingency plan was available all along but no one was looking for it.
PPPS.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/8/2022, 2:34 pm
The contingency plan was available all along but no none was looking for it.Image
Comrade Colonel Ape

This is a most welcome development for the Kollektive™. I thought for sure that the absence of crunchy snackage would curtail our desire to begin the denouncements. Seeing that The Party™ had a contingency plan that didn't require mass purges and much bloodshed, though a tad uncharacteristic, is a most welcome surprise. Perhaps we will get it right this time and the talk of the wrong people being responsible for past failures isn't just Party™ approved propaganda.

G.W.O.N.T.!!!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

No komrades. No corn flavored croutons and no sorghum, no matter how poppable. There are NO substitutions for some things. I think I pointed this out in the past...............

For instance, you can not substitute fresh, light and airy, whipped pure butter.........

Mystery item No. 1

With imitation squeeze bottle margarine.................

Mystery item No. 2

This is just not acceptable. We know these shortages are manufactured so the goods are being held somewhere. Corn Pop is a bad dude but he may break and give up some sources if we haul him in for interrogation .

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
6/9/2022, 4:38 am
No komrades. No corn flavored croutons and no sorghum, no matter how poppable. There are NO substitutions for some things. I think I pointed this out in the past...............

For instance, you can not substitute fresh, light and airy, whipped pure butter.........

Mystery item No. 1

With imitation squeeze bottle margarine.................

Mystery item No. 2

This is just not acceptable. We know these shortages are manufactured so the goods are being held somewhere. Corn Pop is a bad dude but he may break and give up some sources if we haul him in for interrogation .
Comrade

I agree, but the Kollektive™ has had to make do with less more times than not. Example: Mystery Item #2. If corn flavored croutons and popped sorghum is all that The Party™ can provide, then we must be content with that as Party™ leadership is always right. As for Corn Pop. I met him once in Delaware years ago and I can tell you that this road is a dead end. He may be the rustiest, but definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. However, if you feel the need to have a "discussion" with him, I will make The People's Morgue™ available to you. The sound proofing is excellent and we haven't had much entertainment as of late. It's been rather..... dead.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Speaking of doing less with less, nothing is better on Kamala Word Salad, than Kamala’s Select Cornpone Cackles, and Beto’s Crazy Ranch dressing. What more could a comrade wish for besides some shredded government cheese?

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
6/10/2022, 6:26 am
Comrade

Liz has never looked better. It's funny, but there was a time when the name Cheney would make me recoil in terror and throw me into fits of rage. Now I get the warm fuzzies knowing that Liz is one of us and has also piled on the orange entity that shall not be named. 

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Red Square wrote:
6/9/2022, 7:21 pm

Most Equal Comrade Red Square

I am humbled that the Secretary General of The Kollektive™ would bestow this honor upon a mere Party operative. To have my communique broadcast on The People's Twitter™ by none other than Red Square himself!!! Mother would be proud is she ever hears about this in the gulag. I had to denounce her for stealing beet rations and we haven't spoken in some time. Anyway, my chest is filled with collective pride that I will share with my comrades in The People's Morgue™

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Komrades, this show trial is exceeding my wildest expectations of what a good show trial should be.

I admit my Barf-O-Meter goes off the chart every time I try to watch but I am keeping up with the highlights.

This latest witness testifying UNDER OATH to witnessing, oops, I mean hearing second hand information is really quite..........something......

89ee1bcdc9c4c4cb.jpeg

Looks like someone has also come forward with VIDEO of Trump grabbing the Beast by the p̶u̶s̶s̶y̶  power steering wheel.....................

And the thing that makes this SHOW TRIAL complete is NOT ALLOWING ANY DEFENSE OF THE ACCUSATIONS.

By jove they've got him now!

Here are two video's, one by David Chapelle and the other by Charles Barkley and their take on Jussie Smollett.

Comrades, we need to take Jussie in his own words. ‘pelipsky knows that’s a scary fisting proposition, but it’s what Jussie said.

“It’s like finding out that someone is exactly the opposite of who they claim to be. And so, if I had done this, I’d be a piece of s***,” Smollett told Sway, sticking to his position that the attack was real.

Smollett continued, “If I had done something like this, it would mean that I stuck my fist in the pain of Black Americans in this country for over 400 years … It would mean that I stuck my fist in the fears of the LGBTQ community all over the world. I’m not that motherf*****. Never have been. Don’t need to be.”

400 years of Jussie’s fist in our business is something America will never forget.

https://blog.siriusxm.com/jussie-smollett-sway/