You’re a DEI Man, Charlie Brown

A new general, Charles Quinton “C.Q.” Brown, is leading the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the new boss might be worse than the old boss.

Brown’s commitment to “change” sounds a lot like that of Barack Obama, who just prior to his election in 2008 promised his legions that they were just days away “from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”

https://patriotpost.us/articles/100879

It was predictable given that Obama went on a purge spree of conservative generals while he was in office, leaving few behind by the time Trump took over and given that Obama's third term the Biden administration is adamant about subverting the USSA's military strength and readiness as much as inhumanly possible before the 2024 elections.

Did you do the cartoon and if so, is it A.I.? 

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/4/2023, 12:45 pm
We did it together with AI. As usual, I generated a lot of different images, selected the right ones, chopped them into pieces, and then combined them on one canvas, adjusting the color and lighting as needed. Still faster than drawing by hand.

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2023, 2:12 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/4/2023, 12:45 pm
We did it together with AI. As usual, I generated a lot of different images, selected the right ones, chopped them into pieces, and then combined them on one canvas, adjusting the color and lighting as needed. Still faster than drawing by hand.
Sharp as a britva.

Here's another recent one, put together from AI pieces for a non-Cube project.

Pope_Xi_Marx_400.jpg

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2023, 6:09 pm
Here's another recent one, put together from AI pieces for a non-Cube project.

Well composed with a rhythm of overlapping profiles, a red background (of the past) enhancing the ghost of Marx to the rear, while the living figures of Pooh Bear and the Antichrist are solid and echo the presence of Marx in the foreground. 

Or so I guess. 

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/4/2023, 6:55 pm
Well composed with a rhythm of overlapping profiles, a red background (of the past) enhancing the ghost of Marx to the rear, while the living figures of Pooh Bear and the Antichrist are solid and echo the presence of Marx in the foreground. 

Or so I guess. 

Did you by any chance use ChatGPT to write that?

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2023, 9:20 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/4/2023, 6:55 pm

Or so I guess. 

Did you by any chance use ChatGPT to write that?
No, Comrade. Just GennyICE.

I'll have to try that brand of artificial intelligence sometime. Thank you for expanding my mind and my English vocabulary.

Genny_Ice.jpg

Red Square wrote:
10/5/2023, 10:54 am
I'll have to try that brand of artificial intelligence sometime. Thank you for expanding my mind and my English vocabulary.

And thank you for inspiring me. Here's a low-quality hack job for a fake book about Al Capone, Joe Biden and Hunter Biden:

Triad.jpg
Capone, Joe and Hunter

The Old Charlie Brown dialog was lively, DIEalog is a soul sucking sound.

In this installment, it's Charlie "the DEI" Brown who believes in the Great Pumpkin of Equity.

Red Square wrote:
10/5/2023, 7:07 pm
In this installment, it's Charlie "the DEI" Brown who believes in the Great Pumpkin of Equity.
Most definitely, Sir. 

Here’s Linus getting in DIEalog trouble at West Point.