KEEP THE FAITH!

You think you've got problems?

[img]/red/download/file.php?mode=view&id=17540[/img]

Only 10 states allowed to secede/succeed from the union?
Dear Oleander is most generous! Is he not?
PROG OFF!
He might as well say, instead of "The buck stops here" (now there's a joke)…"The Constitution stops here."

No, Pamalinsky, he will only allow 10 states to SUCCEED. The state of poverty, the state of psychosis, Ohio State, the State Department of Vehicles, the Secretary of State (only as long as she continues to provide him with sexual favors), a state of mind, the state penn, Penn State, Allstate insurance, and all nonfunded state mandates.

Definately a Rethuglikkkan shark death-gripping that poor Prog womyn.

Princess Nookie,

An excellent answer. I especially admire your take on the Secretary of State, which is analogous to all the other "states" you mentioned. I did notice the first four letters of the word "analogous" and think this is most subliminal.

Thing is, what if the Ship of State runs aground? Like the Titanic, there aren't enough lifeboats.

Even though I am a Made Prog™, thanks to Father Prog's wonderful Jifi-Lobo™, this concern does creep through. I remain uncertain as to exactly how many brain synapses I have left. This is a good thing.

And, Sugar Daddy Bear, I'm not sure you were referring to me or Princess Nookie, but, don't cry for me. I know exactly what I'm doing. (If you know what I mean.)