Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Guns & Shovels

Shovels to Shovels, Guns to Guns... in the end, you are a dead man for crossing the party comrade!

Kommander Kenneth
Shoot, shovel and shut up? I think these jihadis are protesting the EPA and the Endangered Species Act.

Gun: Used for destroying capitalist pigs.
Shovel: Used for destroying capitalist pigs and building for a bright communist future.

Steve the Pirate
THE PEOPLE'S ARMY OF IRAN:
Pick up a gun or pick up a shovel. Your choice, comrade.

Jihad E
When I pop a clip in my trusty AK,
You can be damn sure that someone's diggin' your grave.
'Cause Jihad E is rollin' on the Arab Street,
With my dynamite vest, I'm armed to the teeth.

To all you infidels: you know I don't play that shit,
And those 72 virgins are fuckin' legit!

Can you dig it?

"Do not forget to be clean: Bury your victims!"

Hip-hop fan
Jihad E wrote:When I pop a clip in my trusty AK,
You can be damn sure that someone's diggin' your grave.
'Cause Jihad E is rollin' on the Arab Street,
With my dynamite vest, I'm armed to the teeth.

To all you infidels: you know I don't play that shit,
And those 72 virgins are fuckin' legit!

Can you dig it?

I can dig it! You know how to drop the science, Jihad E. Have you put out a CD yet? And what does the "E" stand for?

Jihad E
Thanks for the props, Hip-hop fan! Sorry, but I don't have a CD out yet; I'm one of Dr. P's graduate students.

The "E" stands for a myriad of things, such as:

"Explosive", "Extremist", "Endowed", "Environmentally-friendly", "Enchanting", "Empathic", "Emotive", etc.

Vladimir Glennin
Red Square wrote:Image
This is my shovel and this is my gun. This is for killing and this is for work, which I don't do because I'd rather be killing.

Rabbi Red Green
"Jihad. I dig it!?"