Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Sandra Fluke's Dorm Room

"You were expecting notches on the bed post?"

Who do I have to sleep with to get the taxpayers to clean up this mess??

Here's a slight variation on the theme:

Ms. Fluck could make a mint as a spokeswoman:
T-R-O-J-A-N-S Trojan makes the very best...connndommms. I just noticed that SLUT is an anagram of LUST. I must have a dirty mind.

Red Menace wrote:"You were expecting notches on the bed post?"

Comrade Red,

There used to be bedposts, but her notches whittled them down to nothing.

"I've been Fluke'd 3000 times while pursuing my studies at the International College for the Blind"

Upon first glance at that picture, I thought she might be having trouble with Tribbles, but now I realize she simply has a trove of Trojans.

"There. That oughta last me for a semester."

Comrade Ted,
What the fluke? How long is a semester? 10 days, a couple of weeks tops?

Sorry, I know the place is a mess, but I've been flat on my back for weeks.

dorm room.jpg

yuri trotynov wrote:Comrade Ted,
What the fluke? How long is a semester? 10 days, a couple of weeks tops?
I think I had SEMESTER confused with TRIMESTER. My Bad. Sorry!

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Perhaps they ought to be mandating coverage for those "hygiene products" for when you're bleeding support from women voters.

For want of a condom the john was lost.
For want of a john the fee was lost.
For want of a fee the room was lost.
For want of a room more johns were lost.
For want of more johns a vote was lost.
For want of a vote the presidency was lost.
And all for the want of a condom.

"Ask and ye shall receive." Matthew Obama 7:7

ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo wrote:Image Perhaps they ought to be mandating coverage for those "hygiene products" for when you're bleeding support from women voters.
Did you mean these?

Recyclable Marxi Pads
Because not sharing would be selfish
The Party™ demands every drop!

365 used condoms do not make a "Good Year." It's just an average day.

The point everyone is missing is how bad binge drinking has gotten on college campuses. If the male students were sober, her need for birth control would drop to zero.

[quote="DeKoquonut"]The point everyone is missing is how bad binge drinking has gotten on college campuses. If the male students were sober, her need for birth control would drop to zero.[/quote]

Good point. I'd suggest dragging a $100 bill through the Georgetown campus to see if any male will come forward and admit he was so hard up blind drunk enchanted with this perfect exemplar of a strikingly attractive, brilliant progressive woman, BUT I suspect the search would be as fruitless as the one for Dear Leader's past boyfriends girlfriends.

I have been unable to verify the authenticity of this letter.

Red Square wrote:
ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo wrote:Image Perhaps they ought to be mandating coverage for those "hygiene products" for when you're bleeding support from women voters.
Did you mean these?

Recyclable Marxi Pads
Because not sharing would be selfish
The Party™ demands every drop!

Yeah, something like that. And I suspect this would come in handy when the "three sheets" discussion comes 'round again.

Annually this is the number of effective condoms sold by Trojan. I was the one that broke.

In all honesty Comrades if she used that many condoms I'm sure you could park a Bus In there!