Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Photo needs captioning contest!

Comrades, photo is in need of decorating. Winner gets 5 minutes with Barney in a hot hub!

barneydodd.png

barnie dodd.jpg
This Is Too Easy
I'm Leaving Anyway So Who Cares

"Comrade Whoopie just posted a picture of that Harry Potter kid naked over at the Cube... so I had to stop and rub one out!"

or...

"I got your economic stimulus right here!"

or...

"Does this look infected?"

scrubbed-image1.png

Kwissss Dat wus gwate! Lets du diss evuuuweee weesess!

Don't talk with your mouthfull Barney!

I cwapped on the tax payers so hawd, my pants are fawing down.

barnie dodd 2.jpg
Teddy Was Toasting Us From That Great Bar Stool In The Sky Today
Even I'm Getting Spooked By All The Crap We Are Pulling

Infidel Castrate wrote:Comrades, photo is in need of decorating. Winner gets 5 minutes with Barney in a hot hub!

Runner-up gets 10 minutes with Barney in a hot tub!

Previous winner and runner-up... the usual suspects!

barney-hot-tub1.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:Image

LOL! I may have to save this image for similar cases. Much appreciated!

Looking at that photo, a progressive mind does wonder

who is the hitter and who is the pitcher?

Infidel Castrate wrote:Comrades, photo is in need of decorating. Winner gets 5 minutes with Barney in a hot hub!

Comrade Barney seems to be walking out of a ghey orgy.

Barney was all smiles as they slipped out the side door of the National Archives, but Chris was afraid someone had seen them wiping their asses with the Constitution.