Sergeant-at-Arms, MAGA, let light come flooding in, yeah

It's Big Ugly Time, Big Ugly Time
It's Big Ugly, Ugly, Ugly, Ugly, Ugly Time

Yeah-hey, yeah-hey, yeah-hey, yeah-hey

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah

It's Big Ugly Time, Big Ugly Time
It's Big Ugly, Ugly, Ugly, Ugly, Ugly Time

Our resident Horned Lagomorph knocks it outta the park as usual......unlike the Phillies. Can't go wrong with Zeppelin, if I do say so myself....and I do.

John Bonham for President!!* As R.A. Plant himself once said, "John Bonham! John Bonham! John Henry Bonham!!"

With regards to the Big Ugly, it just goes to show that the Republican Party just doesn't get it. Here in the Worker's Paradise of Northern Bidenistan we had Christine O'Donnell running for Senate as a Tea Party candidate against Chris Coons, and the utter lack of support from the Republican Establishment ensured that Coons won.

The man is an utter jackass. If you wanted a stereotypical sleazy corporate lawyer turned political hack, Central Casting couldn't do better.

Was O'Donnell the best Conservative candidate we could get? Probably not, but she was what we had. The Republican Establishment had absolute contempt for her, and when she lost they predictably blamed the "Tea Party Extremists".

They totally missed the point of her candidacy and the reasons for her popular support, and remain to this day utterly tone-deaf to the frustration out there, even after President Trump.

We've watched the pattern repeat, over and over, both locally and nationally. The message just isn't getting through.

*Our neighbor to the north (Transylv, er, I mean Pennsylvania), ELECTS people that are dead (and allows them to vote), so why not?