Songs of Counter Vaccinatory Agitation

GO VAXX ALICE

(Believe it or not, Comrades, the forces of counter-vaccinatory reaction are now protesting the vaccine for our youngest comrades, as if 6 months of age is some magical number that protects humans from COVID death. Apparently, they would be only too happy to see our most vulnerable Comradelets spend the entirety of the lives shrieking in terror as they are placed in iron lungs so they can breathe)

One jab stops your heartbeat
And one jab has glycol
And the ones Moderna gives you
Dont do Anything at all
So vaxx Alice .. when shes two feet tall

And if you go chasing infants
And your zealotry cast a pall
Tell em a moppet .. sniffing Pedo POTUS
Has given you the call
To vaxx Alice .. 'fore she learns to crawl

When men in the Red States
Tell you to fuck off and go home
And you just spun some kind of falsehood
And your street cred is running low
Go vaxx Alice .. she wont even know

When logic and young athletes
Are falling sloppy dead
And the Scarf Queen* is talking assward
And the Biden is hopped on meds
Remember .. what the Fauc Rat taught
Get the shot
Get the shot

*(Deborah Birx has been given this name by some conservative bloggers)

ANOTHER TRICK ON US ALL

You! Yes You! Stop squirming, Laddie

When we grew up in COVID times
There was a Swampy Creature
Who would harm the tots any way he could
By pushing strange injections on every toddling child
Exposing them to unknown risks
However contradicted by the facts
But in the towns it was well known
That when he got on the tube at night
The fat and solipsistic Bri
Would tongue bath him within sn inch of his life

We dont need no vaccination
We dont need no SARS control
No Fauc agenda at the day care
Faucci leave those tots alone
HEY! FAUCI! Leave those tots alone!!
All in all, its just a .. nother trick on us all
ALL in all, it makes a .. toddlers skin want to crawl

We dont need gene 'noculation
We dont need no Deep State troll
No pox agenda in the play pen
Fauci leave us tots alone
HEY! FAUCCI! .. leave us tots alone
All in all, its just a .. nother sick protocol
All in all, it makes a .. toddlers skin want to crawl

C'mon .. just a prick!
C'mon .. just a prick!

If ye dont get your jab, you cant any gummies!!
How can you have any gummies if ye dont get your jab
You! .. Over by the crib! .. Toddle over here, Laddie ...
(Seeing as how the Floydian child chorus has your undivided attention, here are some things they'd like to get off their tiny chests RE: Mandatory Masking ...)

We dont need blocked respiration
We dont need no breath control
No Marx agenda at the preschool
Fauci leave us kids alone
Hey, FAUCI .. Leave those kids alone
All in all .... etc

We dont need air deprivation
We dont need no bug control
No pox agenda at the daycare
Fauci leave us tots alone
Hey, FAUCCI! ... LEAVE us tots alone

(All in all, some more things they say they dont need ...)

We dont need strained inhalation
We dont need no face negation
We dont need mask prolongation
(And above all .....)
We dont need Faucc bloviation

Go vaxx Alice—-when she’s two feet tall

Thanks, M Brat, ‘pelipsky needed that.

Im not being rude, Comradress Lipesky, I simply am unable to read your post. Somehow you have inadvertently been placed on an Ignore This Post list, and the "Display Post" override isnt functioning

And yet your jackalope avatar brings me back to my carefree winters spent on the island of Novaya Zemlya in the Arctic Ocean. Jackalopes suddenly began to appear everywhere about 20 years after Comrade Khrushchev set off the 57 megaton Tsar Bomba device which turned most of the southern part of the island into a sheet of glass

Jackalopes would live in the Russian environment you describe.

Dorogaya Komradina Lipesky:

I traveled from my Siberian vacation hovel midway between the cities of Omsk and Tomsk to either Tomsk and/or Omsk in order to use the Peoples computers in the glorious Omskiy/Tomskiy Public Libraries. I was hoping to deliver to you the felicitatious tidings that I was now able to read your posts

But alas, it was not to be. The problem lay not with my hamster powered cell phone, it is elsewhere. We can only hope that this will all be fixed by Next Tuesday, when the glorious world of unhindered communication is ushered in

Likewise, Mladshiy Brat. Hamster powered connectivity—even cyborg chipped brain enhanced hamsters — within ‘pelipsky’s phone — operate the same way as in Mother Russia. To get any “serious” work accomplished, Jackalopelipsky is forced to go urban coffee shop, drink coffee, and sit at a urban coffee shop table laboring to enhance GWONT at every opportunity.

Someday all hamster produced interconnectivity will bring TPC together as one Red Square of karaoke agitation.

Dorogaya 'pelipskaya

I have been puzzling over and over about the riddle of seeing your posts temporarily at the Omsk to Tomsk Book Collective and then seeing them disappear. And suddenly it hit me like the hot kiss at the business end of a cold truncheon

Your posts appear because I'm using the Peoples IP address at the Peoples library. Then when I log in to respond, the "Ignore the Pelipsky post" glitch rears its malevolent head So the solution is to take notes about your posts before I log on.

What a Gloopiy Comrade I've been! I denounce myself for insufficient ardor in re establishing a comradely connection and humbly await my all too justified shaming

As for what you said

You seemed enamored of the lyric "Go Vaxx Alice, when shes two feet tall, which hit you like the hot sting from the use of some cold "Skin Bracer"

I had the very same sensation when this hooliganism first popped up in my my brain!!

That’s it, Mladshiy. The astringent slap up side the head was so bracing to face the vax reality you so eloquently stated about little Alice.

Now, these nitwits want to Gender-Modify your baby.

We’re going to need an Industrial Sized Skin Bracer, comrades.

Lord Have Marxism! I just completed my 500 mile trek via dog sled back to my unheated hovel outside of the city of Yakutia only to discover a comradely response by the Dorogaya Pelipskaya, which конечно, I cant read!!

(Pending own cranium savagely ..) Bolshiy Doorak!! I need to wait around the either Omsk or Tomsk Book Collective until the Komradess responds!!

My apologies, I must wait until November to return. It seems pulling a dogsled over mud overtaxes my Huskies