Uday, Qusay, & Zark

By Laika the Space Dog

Al-Zarqawi is dead! Such a sad day, just like the 1960s with all those horrible assassinations. A song for rememberance. Sung to the tune of Abraham, Martin & John by Dion, 1968

Uday, Qusay, & Zark

Has anybody here seen my old friend Zarqawi?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He beheaded a lot of innocents,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Qusay?
He killed a lot of Iraqis,
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Uday?
He tortured a lot of people,
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to kill infidels for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Che?
I thought I saw him walkin' up over the hill,
With Uday, Qusay, and Zark.

The List Admin
lol!

So creative for Zarkawi! Im afraid we'll run out of funny things to do when we finally get Bin Laden!

By Premier Betty
6/10/2006, 3:42 pm

Should we sing it at his funeral?

We should sing at his funeral, any beheading, any school bus massacre, any drive-by, any IED explosion where innocent people are killed, any time the terrorists strike a blow against the Zionist entity and the Great Satan, anytime there are riots in France or train bombings in Spain, basically 24/7/365.

Laika

its all a lie
they killed some fat indian and stuck his shit on the camera

Student Activist
Dear Mr. "its all a lie",

As a womyns rights advocate and a Demokratic student activist with considerable body girth, I find your words abrasive and hurtful to people of size. In a society where tax-breaks are given to ordinary Americans, health care is denied to roughly 99% of the population and a womyns right to kill the thing growing inside of Her is all written off by the current fascist in the "Plantation House", I think (as well as my professors) that at least we can opt to say "person of size" instead of the discriminatory word "fat". It is after all a simple gesture of being a decent human being with emotional understanding and one that truly cares about the Common Good™ and the sacrifice Mr. Zarqawi made for progress.

I hope the party revokes your membership and makes you compete for rations in a pit full of "people of size".

Your Best Friend,
Susan "Rainbow Peace Starchild" Haghore

Right on Ms. Haghore! And let's not forget the intolerence directed towards "Indians"! Shame! I do believe this person committed a hate crime. Comrade Red Square, get his IP address and send out a Black Maria!

Laika