I denounce Komrade "RED SQUARE" for Kapitalism

How dare you become such a kapitalist pig overnight, Komrade RED?

You have been selling too many t-shirts and mugs!

Don't you know the Rodina is burning, a million elderly Russian veterans of the Patriotic War have suffocated in this heat wave, and gigantic solar flares are knocking down our satellites, while you enjoy your golden dacha and your baby giraffe?

Only Putin is allowed such comforts!

Besides, your work is not finished: the Dэaя Lэadэя our Amэяikan Soviэt has so succesfully put in place is now floundering in the recent polls, and those Tea Party Neo-kulaks are about to overturn all our work.

You must make sure that more propaganda portraying every man-woman-child in those Tea Parties as neo-nazi klan members gets out.
By the way, I commend you for the brilliant plan of sending Tsarinna Michelle to Spain; also she was robbing the Dэaя Lэadэя of air and limelight. Let the American Prole focus all their ire on her as she does a good job of imitating Marie Antoinette.

That is a clever way to rehabilitate the image of the Dэaя Lэadэя, if hэ can't look good, make sure another Komrade is thrown under the bus to prop him up.

I am sure he is using any filthy lucre to redistribute amongst the loyal collective (of course, you may find yourself in the gulag, penniless and broke, starving and hunger... but, umm, is that not what the gulag is for? but I digress....). So a wee small suggestion: it is not always best to criticism those who have bigger shovels.

I do think his baby giraffe is most adorable though.

This woman is so wonderfully snobbish and self absorbed. What a fascinating example of the ruling elite class. I loves it.
snob woman.gif

Yes, Comrade Comrade, that is because she learned at the knee of Mama Mo.

Even Pinkie knows better than to whack the People's Director (and as the designated whacking boy, I have the lumps to prove it).

Comrade Jibaro, a cattle car has been reserved for you. Platform 6. Don't bother with the warm clothes or the shovel, you won't be needing them. But do bring 35 Kopecks to pay for the bullet (they don't grow on trees you know).

I think comrade Jibaro could use a self-criticism session just for good measure. I denounce comrade Jibaro for being a bat shit crazy theocon who hates black people and is thinking about voting for Sharron Angle and/or Rand Paul. He also Teabags, comrades! Teabags! I'm told another male gentleman is not involved during this teabaggin' which can only mean one thing... one thing I will not dare utter and will instead leave that task to another.

Copy of the shovel knows.jpg

I can see your future quite clearly comrade....

JFF38.jpg

73683144.jpg

Chairman M. S. Punchenko, I can always count on you for a well thought out thought. Some proles just take a wee longer to get a grasp of the kiss-ass progressive concept. I am sure, with a little nudging, gulag timeand torture, Jíbaro will get his mind straight.

And what a glorious photo of Jiffy- Lobo, Comrade Shovel4U.

I would like to point out that the giraffe is NOT a baby, but in fact a fully-grown, genetically engineered miniature giraffe, thus invalidating Jibaro's entire line of indictment.

The issue, comrades, is not the truth (did you just log in yesterday?)! The issue is WHO got the video? WHO let the cat, or in this case, the giraffe, out of the bag? Thank Stalin I wasn't visiting the Bunker that day or my face would be all over YouTube!
Somebody has got some talking to do. In fact, several people have some talking to do and eventually we'll extract a confession from the right one. Fess up comrade-who-took-the-video, we know you're reading this. Do yourself a favor, denounce yourself, and cast yourself upon the mercy of the Inner Party. We. will. find. you.

I smell another Shirley Sherrod smear here. I bet this is Breitbart's doing. He's taken the video out of context and heavily edited it to make our Chairman look bad.

(Who does this Breitbart think he is, Michael Moore?)

I has did it!

And I DO NOT denounce myself for this deed.

Was I not approached by Comrade Whoopie to breed that silly long necked chihuahua?

Was I not bribed by Grigori with 6 pints of Peoples Schlitz ™ to include the glorious side boobage?

Yes and yes I was!

the peoples cube it has it opulence direct tv.jpg

Damnit Jibaro, I've been watching this commercial for weeks and haven't been able to do anything with it.

Best. Commercial. Ever.

These accusations are preposterous Comrades! Our Comrade Director? Opulence? Next I'll see posts that our Dear Leader's poll numbers are dropping! Get a grip Comrades. Red Square is a man of the people and for the people and that's the end of the discussion. We the Party Elite give our all for the people. All we ask in return is a few meager operating expenses.

Besides, that man in the video is definitely not Red Square. This sounds to me like some racist, capitalist conspiracy. Probably...... hold on a sec............

"Svetlana my sweet, I think I like that other bust better. That's a dear. Thank you."

Now where was I? Oh yes, probably a conspiracy of that wretched, evil Glen Beck or some such.

What next I wonder? Will some capitalist co-opt the glorious Soviet Union to sell poison to the children?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfx ... r_embedded

Thank you Comrade Whoopie.......sniff.....snif...... That video reminded me of the good ole' days......sigh.......

Hard to tell comrade Groucho Marixst. Hard to see through the tears. Didn't she look fabulous!

Now this conspiracy thing. I received some old footage of Comrade Jíbaro and some of his pals from the ORACLE dodo (keeper of the Party records at Mud Butte, South Dakota). I believe the footage speaks for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHUMfnH ... re=related

Comrade Whoopie, indeed many thanks for the glorious reminded of gulags days past! The beautiful clothing wearables! Was not the evening wear beyond compare?! Oh, how I miss those days; the excitement of new adoring dresses every day, new head ornanmations.... sigh

All join with Leningrad Cowboys and Red Army Choir and sing.

Extra vodka rations for all.

Grigori E.R. wrote: Now where was I? Oh yes, probably a conspiracy of that wretched, evil Glen Beck or some such.

As if there was any doubt, Running Dog Beck (spit) has indeed been caught RED-HANDED in this underhanded conspiracy against the Peoples Director ™. An Laika intercepted tin foil transmission clearly shows his deranged ranting that try's to implicate our be-loved Red Square (the dacha does need a new roof) as the head of some sort of elitist ruling class that was broadcasted to all the uneducated incest loving white trailer trash Rethuglikkkan apes!

We cannot let this great man (running water sure would be cool) who toils for the People ™ 24-7-365 with only the State minimum restitution for his hookers, premium russian vodka, personal Zil & driver, kobe beef, c-32 Boeing 747 jet, Lady Gaga nude 20 ft. muriel, champagne fountain, cuban cigars, Playboy Mansion membership, ect., ect., ect., ect. meager personal expenses to be desicrated by this Kapitalist tool any longer. The only question that remains is the method of his long overdue demise re-education....... ? ?

GLENN-BECK-CHALKBOARD.jpg

YOU SHOULD GIVE WARNING SO I COULD HAVE AVERTED MY EYES!!! That is like beholding pure evil!!

(my my, does not Red Square look the most handsome!) Image terrific job!

I've been meaning to ask Comrade Red Square about the little giraffe. Premiums channels package?

Groucho Marxist wrote:

All join with Leningrad Cowboys and Red Army Choir and sing.

Extra vodka rations for all.

Isn't there supposed to be some oddly shaped, colored bricks to control?

Grigori, your forbidden commercial was forbidden for a reason...who the hell snuck a video camera into the last Inner Party party?

I think I have found that answer to that question, loyal Comrade.
cam.gif
as much as I would hate to see Mrs. Al get whacked or sent to the gulag, this is too big too cover up.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Is that comrade Kagan announcing?
I believe she was the model...what a hottie

"[highlight=#ffff99]Grigori, your forbidden commercial was forbidden for a reason...who the hell snuck a video camera into the last Inner Party party?[/highlight]"

What happens at the Inner Party stays in the Inner Party. That wasn't the video I meant to post. It must have been switched............Anyone seen Mrs. Al? (thank you Frau)

"[highlight=#ffff99]I believe she was the model...what a hottie[/highlight]"
I believe you're right Marshal Pravda. I was also thinking what "Eye Candy".

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I think I have found that answer to that question, loyal Comrade.
The attachment cam.gif is no longer available
as much as I would hate to see Mrs. Al get whacked or sent to the gulag, this is too big too cover up.

Every spy has a handler Fraulein..... there are two so called comrades living foul these days.....

czarweary and whoopie spy.jpg

just sayin...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: as much as I would hate to see Mrs. Al get whacked or sent to the gulag, this is too big too cover up.

image001112-500x319.jpg
Those bitter clingers over at iOTW covered her nipples (dammit!)

(It's obvious they're in cahoots together)

I never imagined that Mrs Al Czarweary would one day become the Cube's "It girl."

I bet she's the one in the other photo above, lifting her veil up. Mrs Al, is that you? Why I never expected that from you!

This is bringing much weeping and a tear to eye.. Mrs. Al, a trusted (spit!) colleague collective, posting Inter Party privates privacy. btw, is this an executable offensive? Should I start collecting rocks or rope?

OH THE PAIN! She must come up with a goodlie explanation!

mrsal01.jpg
"[highlight=#ffff99]I bet she's the one in the other photo above, lifting her veil up. Mrs Al, is that you? Why I never expected that from you![/highlight]"

"[highlight=#ffff99]OH THE PAIN! She must come up with a good [/highlight][highlight=#ffff99]lie[/highlight][highlight=#ffff99] explanation![/highlight]"

Tsk, tsk, tsk........This is a most disturbing development. While Mrs. Al's brethren would be busy gathering rocks, I, not being Muslim, am gathering dollar bills. I'm sure the rest of my good Brothers here at the People's Cube are doing likewise.

I must take this opportunity to mention that I still have a closet full of unsold pet rocks which I'm willing to part with for only $4.95 each, free shipping.

And don't you dare denounce me for being a capitalist, that price is below wholesale and half the money I make is going to one of my favorite charities (to be named later).

It's for the children comrades!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I must take this opportunity to mention that I still have a closet full of unsold pet rocks which I'm willing to part with for only $4.95 each, free shipping.

And don't you dare denounce me for being a capitalist, that price is below wholesale and half the money I make is going to one of my favorite charities (to be named later).

It's for the children comrades!

ah ha, I see that you use the same charity that do, loyal Comrade. (most sneaky of you)

and here I have found a most accurate photo of loyal Comrade Ivan who already has a "pet rocket" so he will not be in need of you CAPITALIST ADVENTURE. I do worry he will be receiving too much sun, having ventured out without his hat again.

rocket.jpg

I took BigFurHat to task for covering the nipples on that mooslim babe (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Mrs. Al). My comment and his reply...

Pfft, over at the Cube we allow nipples.
Just sayin' guys

We will not participate in a genital war! – bfh
Here ya go – happy? LOL

pakistani_tits.jpg

Grigori E.R. wrote:Tsk, tsk, tsk........This is a most disturbing development. While Mrs. Al's brethren would be busy gathering rocks, I, not being Muslim, am gathering dollar bills. I'm sure the rest of my good Brothers here at the People's Cube are doing likewise.

The Party has issued you dollars!? I'm digging in the couch for offerings of lint covered chiklets and assorted pocket droppings!

Its good to be Grigori...

Fraulein, wherever did you find that old picture? I recognize that shot...it was at Camp Whackacracka; I spent the best years of my life there one summer. That was craft day, where the Hamas counselors taught us how to make an Anti-Zionist rocket out of an old oxygen bottle and some pounded flat Red Crescent food tins. Boy, was I ever glad that that was just a loaner body and that the jar is made out of plexiglass! That thing blew up like Pete Stark at a Townhall Meeting!

Tell me about it Ivan. One time the Party sent me on an inspection tour of Palestine. I walked into one place where a bunch of kids were mixing up homemade black powder. In the corner was an uncovered wicker basket containing about 15lbs. of finished product. I walked through an open doorway into the next room and some moron was using a chop saw to cut grooves in an iron pipe so it would fragment uniformly. Sparks were flying everywhere. I walked out of there as fast as my feet would carry me.

One day the whole of the Gaza Strip is gonna explode. Of course we can claim the Israeli's dropped an American made Daisey Cutter on it. Never let a crisis or catastrophe go to waste.

I am relieved Comarde Ivan that your #1 Jar was not damaged. Not is just too much sun ( you must invest in a head covering.. have you received your TARP monies yet??)
As for the lovely accurate photo, it was located in an old Cubical Book of Remembrances. from long long ago, way back in the hated Bush Years. eeeew, I got to feeling spit just saying those words.