America's Funniest Video: Obamacare Talk at Thanksgiving

Parodying the Left is hard when their act increasingly borders on self-parody. At first I thought this video was a clever ploy by a Tea Party activist who entertained her family by playing a People's Cube character. But then I read this author's comment on YouTube:

Joan Nelson wrote:I took this video because "I" knew what my liberal relative was going to try to do and I knew how my unsuspecting conservative family was going to react. I just had to capture the moment on video! Btw, that's really how my sister laughs...hence, we don't tell her jokes much. Sorry about the portrait view, didn't know I would post it.

Btw, its only females because we all just finished cleaning up after the Thanksgiving meal. All the men are off in the family room watching the football game. My brother-in-law is sound asleep just out of camera view. I think you can see his feet. MEN!

Oh. My. Lenin.

TEABAGGERS!!! All of them, except the one speaking, who is obviously a FORWARD! thinking citizen.

On a related note, on Twitter this weekend I suggested having The Talk™ about Obamacare with friends at the shooting range.

I also gave a Pro Tip: wear full body armor.

So these are what KKK members look like with the sheets off !!! Obviously racissssttssss......Laughing at the mention of Dear Leader's name and his glorious Ocare! Though it does my heart good to see at least one member of this 'klan' hasn't succumb to their wicked ways and struggled against them. She just has to be what these heathens would call the black sheet in the family.

FORWARD!

Comrade ROCK just made up a LAIKA HEADLINE:

OFA admits its advice for area activists to give Obamacare Talk at shooting ranges was a bad idea

A monument will be raised for the brave woman who fought hard outnumbered, outlaughed against reactionary insults, spits, rocks, and finally knives and bullets. In her remembrance, every year a YouTube award will be given to a new brave woman (and all other newly published six genders) for their creative efforts in filming spreading the progressive ideals to the world. Parades, recitals and stadion-sized choreographed commemorations are in design.

Signed and stamped.

It is well that our prog relatives are so stupidly funny, lest we should grow too fond of beating them over the head with the closest blunt instrument that comes to hand.

...and this Obamacare Safety Tip.

[img]/images/Obamacare_Safety_Tip_Shooting_Range.jpg[/img]

ObamaCare Safety Tip #1: Never attempt to sign people up for ObamaCare at the shooting range

Colonel Lukianov wrote:A monument will be raised for the brave woman who fought hard outnumbered, outlaughed against reactionary insults, spits, rocks, and finally knives and bullets. In her remembrance, every year a YouTube award will be given to a new brave woman (and all other newly published six genders) for their creative efforts in filming spreading the progressive ideals to the world. Parades, recitals and stadion-sized choreographed commemorations are in design.

Signed and stamped.

Undt ve'll sing ze old martyr songs!

Ahhhh, Comrade People's Director - you done me up proud!

FORWARD!

New MSSTD reality show: "Convert Your Teabagging Family to Obamacare", as a cross-bread of Dancing with the Stars, and Sons of Guns. Rachel Madcow and Martin Pishier to host, former mayor Doomberg to be the judge!

Ah, the soothing soft tones of Care and Compassion. What is more comforting than being told what to do?
WHAT a dad-gum control freak! Sit! Beg! Fetch health care!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote: Image Parodying the Left is hard when their act increasingly borders on self-parody.

Mien Dear Komrade Roten Platz!

You...of ALL Volks...should be well pleased! That we find it increasingly difficult to reflect the positively progressive nature of these Great Patriots in the Peoples' Vanguard merely indicates how close the "train" upon which we are traveling is nearing its final destination...

It is Monday eve and the sun is beginning to fall beyond the Western horizon. I sip my vodka ration -- a toast to the morrow -- THE WORLD OF NEXT TUESDAY IS NIGH!

When the sun rises, these laughing "Bitter Clingers" will reap the harvest they have sown as they learn a new motto in FEMA "Heath Care Cost Reduction Center":

ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg

FORWARD!!!