Joe Biden's Best Videos

Biden Numerology

"We're ... in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of millions of people. Millions of people. Millions of jobs. You know, and we're in a position where, you know we just got new unemployment insurance, this morning, uh, numbers — 36.5 million claims since this crisis began."
(From the 50-second mark)

Not doing very well even though there is a teleprompter that he tries to use to help; but something just isn't quite right.

Joe Biden thinks that President Trump wants to physically sign each and every check.

Implemencation... where do we do?

Click on the image to see the gripping video of the great communitizer... or communicourter... I mean communicator.

He was literally on the phone talking about detailed implemencation. Where do we do?

Twitter Link

You can see fake newser Anderson PooperScooper visibly wincing and trying to maintain a serious face, however he is clearly disturbed by what he witnessed on live television.

You know the thing...

The Cure will make the problem worse no matter what.

"I'm not aware <COUGH> that I <COUGH> have any symptoms... <COUGH> ... excuse me...

Joe Biden says that Bernie Sanders is Joining Donald Trump. Hurry, get him in the car before he can talk... where's the tape... cover his mouth... quick!

Joe Biden forgot Obama's name... What's-his-name... my boss...

↑ Click on the image above to see the video.

‘We cannot win this re-election… We can only re-elect Donald Trump'

Hairy Legs Biden

Joe Biden tells black people how accepting he is of them - how he lets their children play with his hairy legs and how he likes roaches that they seem to have an abundance of...

Scroll to 0:17 for the real moving part of his speech.

The original version.

"I'm looking forward to appointing the first African-American woman to the United States Senate..."

Who needs senatorial elections when you can just appoint Senators!

150 Million People have been killed by guns in America according to Joe Biden since 2008 when the population was 300 million.

As Keynes said, in the long run, we are all dead.

Poor kids are as bright as white kids...

Vote for Joe Biden for Senate instead of the other Biden.

"You're a dog-faced, pony soldier!"

Anger Issues!

"YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR!"
~ Lashing out at a voter in Iowa

Rude Insults when caught in a blatant lie!

Oh my...

...but Joe Biden is a hero... he was arrested in South Africa with Andrew Young and Nelson Mandela...

...oh, wait... no he wasn't...

Biden Virtual Town Hall Fail...

...I'll just wander off...

The Child Molester

Click on the animated gif to get the MP4 version for posting on Twitter.
The displayed version is an animated GIF.
(Right click on the image to save or get the URL.)

Hey you sedentary fatty, how about a pushup contest, eh? How do you like that, eh?

These two gems were posted by Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 11.52.10 PM.png
[/url]

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 11.52.30 PM.png
[/url]

Joe Biden's secret blackface skit.
A bit of nostalgia.

I wonder what Obama thinks of this Biden classic.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 2.08.34 AM.png
[/url]
Click on the image above to see the Biden Blackface video

Biden: "You ain't black!"

The fun begins at the 20 second mark, where Joe Biden says, "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black".

The one, the only, the legendary...
Corn Pop speech

Fart Man

Joe Biden farts loudly during interview with Tom Wolf who visibly winces.

Article on Buzzfeed about Biden's fart heard 'round the world.

Here is the original interview with Governor Tom Wolf - who can be seen wincing when he hears the loud fart. The fart happens at 20:48 on this video:

At 33:10 Biden confuses Pearl Harbor Day (December 7th) with D-Day. He gets a pass.

I thought you were my friends... I thought the media liked me... I should be able to read better... I'm confused...

YouTube didn't delete this one yet, but it is hidden pretty good!

120 Million Americans have
died from the Corona Virus.

Here is what he said, in a nutshell...

Biden+quote_15c4fb_7811754.jpg

(re Word for Word #9 above)

Komrades, we must need to I think no fiddle think outside the shoebox in the umpteen.

Creepy-Sleepy-Touchy-Feely-Wheely-Dealy Uncle B has a BIG THING to come!

It's, in his words: like, PolitNewStyle, uh, no, SpeakNewPolit, ..um, anyway.

By means of this style, NewPolitSpeak, he will unite Humanity Hupersonity (as well as Americans, as long as they count as hupersons). And that right left this minute he is elected! The historically unprecedented speech, already cut-and-dried, goes like this: Humanity, um, of Persons! I mean, like, uh, not fiddling, we seriously and it must here should (and so on...)

I posted this on another thread as a response, but it also belongs here, where it belongs...

Does anyone else reminisce to the days when Bernie Sanders didn't need a "Joe Biden Sock-Puppet" ?

Biden Says Campaign Has “Voter Registration Physicians!”

Do voters get so sick at the thought of voting for Joe Biden that his campaign staff needs to bring doctors with them on their voter registration drives?

Joe Biden said that nurses at Walter Reed hospital would actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Joe Biden said that nurses at Walter Reed hospital would actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving. ...
For an olfactorial sexiraptor that Sleepy Creep is, clearly a blowjob.

Joe Biden: Obama is the first African-American who's clean and articulate

"You know the thing", Variant 314:

0:22 - "Elcom akgin to cammunty sunner ... you know where we are anyway, heh-heh-heh"

0:50 - "People are losing the faith in what the President says. Think about. Whad ..( b l a n k .s t a r e ).."

Uploaded 5 days ago, it has by now 16.000 comments (whatever YT-comments' average worth).

Bumping Biden... well.. he is kinda cute.

Evil Smiley wrote:... Spaghetti Sauce
Advised by His Historically Unprecedented Half-Pigmentedness CommOrg-One, Sleepy Creep briskly converges towards ultimate if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if virtuosity.

This prolific Comrade knew about these Spaghetti Issues™ in 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjXz3ngYr4

Maybe the DNC should hire this Person of WHATEVER Desired Nomenclature™???

Browsed RealJamesWoods, stumbled over this:

46 Minutes Of Joe Biden Talking Nonsense

Just zapped through, and (though there was barely anything "new").. it's brutal.
Democraps' approach to election 2020 is surreal.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

I posted this on another thread as a response, but it also belongs here, where it belongs...
AHHH! The true Party™ man. The Current Truth™ is always favoured above facts!

Just for contrast...
A shattering glimpse - Sleepy Creep in 2008, and 12 years later:

Biden: "The coming together of Israel and Arab states builds on the efforts of multiple administration of Corn Pop, uuuuh, um, to foster...ah, ah, the thing, you know, broader opening soon...ah, wha', including Senator Biden...ah, ah, um, vote for me. I personally spent time, time, ah, uuuuuh with both leaders, David Ben-Gurion of Israel, and Anwar Sadat...ur, ah, and I am gratified by today's announcement of, ah, the, I would say more but it would only provoke him."

Senior Executive Staff Writer: "Oh, shit. Here send this out instead."

The coming together of Israel and Arab states builds on the efforts of multiple administrations to foster a broader Arab-Israeli opening, including the efforts of the Obama-Biden administration to build on the Arab Peace Initiative. I personally spent time with leaders of both Israel and UAE during our administration building the case for cooperation and broader engagement and the benefits it could deliver to both nations, and I am gratified by today's announcement.

Red Rooster wrote:This prolific Comrade knew about these Spaghetti Issues™ in 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjXz3ngYr4

Maybe the DNC should hire this Person of WHATEVER Desired Nomenclature™???
That guy looks like he is a Pastafarian (a member in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster). However, he is not wearing his required colander.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.jpg

Pastafarian gets his AZ driver's license
photo taken wearing a colander

Joe Biden Being a Racist - Blacks Must Be Socialized or Become Predators

Joe Biden's failed 1988 presidential run. Plagiarism, Exaggeration and Lies

Joe Biden lies about college law school degrees, scholarship and graduating at the top of his class

From U-Boob, so it must be politically Party Korrect.

temp2PacSignature.png

A BAD LIP READING JOINT... is it real or is it Joe Biden?

NATIONAL MASK MANDATES COMRADES!!!!

And so now this gets a Little Complicated for meager proles, yet let us explain:

Nazi-Biden.gif
Heir comes the POLITRUK!!!

From Day 2 of the DNC 2020 convention

Joe Biden again introduces himself as “Joe Biden's Husband”

Dear Leader Biden,

Thank you for commentary on National People's News Media™ Tonight!

As EWE wish!

WE ARE WATCHING! ALWAYS WATCHING!

LET'S GO JOE!!!

- Commissar RR

Red Rooster wrote:Dear Leader Biden,

Thank you for commentary on National People's News Media™ Tonight!

As EWE wish!

WE ARE WATCHING! ALWAYS WATCHING!

LET'S GO JOE!!!

- Commissar RR

Indeed, comrade RR, we are watching.....and waiting.....

COVID is taken this year... just since outbreak... has taken more than one hundred year... look... here's ... the lives... it's just... it's wh... [unintelligible] when you think about it...

Now on YouTube... get it before it's gone!

Evil Smiley wrote:COVID is taken this year... just since outbreak... has taken more than one hundred year... look... here's ... the lives... it's just... it's wh... [unintelligible] when you think about it...
Herr Pazderski, Chairman of the AfD faction in Berlin's State Parlament, twitted:

Das ist der arme verwirrte Mensch, den unsere Meinungsmacher und Altparteienpolitiker gerne als #Präsident an der Spitze der #USA sehen würden! Na dann, gute Nacht!

This is the poor confused guy who our opinion makers and establishment politicians would like to see as the #President at the top of the #USA! Well, then good night!

(the whole Biden charade is beyond surreal, since looooong)

Evil Smiley wrote:

Now on YouTube... get it before it's gone!

Joe Biden's campaign was provided the questions he would be asked in this TV interview. His handlers wrote the answers he was to read and then they put them on his teleprompter. But he still blows it by reading everything even the topic header.

Joe Biden read word for word from his telepromter, including the ending which read "End of Quote!"

Evil Smiley wrote:Hey you sedentary fatty, how about a pushup contest, eh? How do you like that, eh?

TYT is now RHQ???

Change my Name, Change My Name!
(I am no longer RR, I am now SBAMF)