Progress in The Delaware People's Republic

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Delaware State News Butch Comegys.jpg
Delaware State News / Butch Comegys

Have we lost our minds?

Shaking my head in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

It reminds me of that Talking Heads song, Stop Making Sense.

Most esteemed Red Salmon,

'pelipsky had to overcome a desire to share this postalyptic photo with nephew who is high school band teacher in Texazistan's own Harris County (Houston), mask or you're a bad person according to Judge Lina Hidalgo.

My message to superintendents," Hidalgo said, "My message to leaders and daycare centers. My message to business leaders is as follows, if you want to be responsible and require masks, continue requiring masks. Unless, the Texas Supreme Court rules against this and they won't make a ruling for a while, you are well within your rights to continue with those requirements."

Delaware's masks sort of remind 'pelipsky of when the prison guard opens the pass-through in the institution's cell door. Unless, the Institution has something to pass through the opening, that opening is shut tighter than a magnetic door lock at the Capitol building.

The Collective clear now??

forelock tug
'pelipsky

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

The Delaware State News has issued a somewhat related news Current Truth ™ article related to the subject:

"Mask Compliance Has Not Been A Big Enforcement Issue

The incident required police presence, but no arrest was made. In response to a complaint at Planet Fitness on North DuPont Boulevard on Jan. 14, Milford officers visited the gym, but the mask-less patron agreed to leave.

Other than that, he said, there have been no mask issues in the city since Gov. John Carney on Jan. 11 once again required Delawareans to wear face coverings in indoor public settings due to rising COVID-19 numbers.

Likewise, Delaware State Police have not received any mask-related complaints since the state of emergency was revised."

I think feel this brings the Current Truth ™ into a much sharper focus.

Cognizant in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

I'm wondering where is the State of Emergency™? I can't find it on a map.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm wondering where is the State of Emergency™? I can't find it on a map.

It's on the Ass Map.
assmap.jpg