Operator Starsky presents The Russian Propaganda!

Not only does this man explain the background of the talking points being repeated by some congressmen about Ukraine, but he borrows a classic image from our own Ministry of Truth and Agitpropery™.

Don't miss the screening at Tractor Barn #2.  It'll be out back since we found a projector, a mostly charged tractor battery, and a fairly clean tarp.  BYOV.  No rain checks.

Great, I'll bring some white sheets with a couple of holes that will serve as a screen that was recently discarded by some people who attended some sort of torture ceremony of the Maga people. These are deep and, admittedly, theoretical points, of course, but given history, would anyone care to deny Democrats a white sheet?

Seems to be lacking whatever the post refers to. No video or link or anything...

Duke of URL wrote:
11/13/2022, 9:58 am
Seems to be lacking whatever the post refers to. No video or link or anything...

A worker in Russia has been standing in a liquor line for hours….
He grows tired of waiting around for so long, so he suddenly says to his friends around him “That’s it, I cannot take this anymore, please hold my place in line, I am going to shoot Putin.” They agree to hold his place and he walks off hastily.

Two hours later the worker returns. One of his friends asks him “Well, did you do it?” The worker says,
“No, the line there was much longer than the line here.”

Guess where this joke came from (the link in Comrade al Blogunov's post, above).

Duke of URL wrote:
11/13/2022, 9:58 am
Click on "Don't miss the screening," or click here.