Our Royal Invite

Our invitation to the coronation of King Charles arrived late (or fell on the floor and got kicked under the soda machine in the mail room—I don't know).

Anyway, here it is. If you rush out to the airport you might still be able to catch a flight to London in time. 

RYLINVITE.jpg

Besides you, guess who else didn't attend.

Dark Joe.jpg

The Tampon King would do the world a favor if he abdicated quickly for marrying the hideous troll and being cuckolded by James Hewitt. Harry has as much royal blood and Meghan me-again.

And give the Dimentiadent Joe Bidung a break.  He shit his pants the last time he met Chuck, probably because the troll consort scared him when he looked at her.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
5/6/2023, 2:29 pm
And give the Dimentiadent Joe Bidung a break.  He shit his pants the last time 
I hear he's a good swimmer.

SwimBiden .jpg

Commissarka Pinkie has knitted him a pussy crown as a special coronation gift from the People's Cube kollektive.

Charles_Pussy_Hat.jpg

But he seems to prefer this one. Good times.

photo_2023-05-07_12-40-49.jpg

Red Square wrote:
5/8/2023, 1:57 pm

That crown should not be ON his head but rather hanging over it.

These are exquisite. Am so disappointed that my crappy lil' HP printer's out of ink 'cause that invitation's suitable for framing and Commisarka Pinkie's knit crown was made with my favorite color. (Am an Old gal regardless of my trolling name of Genipero and the only excuse for that is that the name Jennifer was already taken at that Gravitar 'site.)

genipero wrote:
5/9/2023, 3:08 pm
These are exquisite. Am so disappointed that my crappy lil' HP printer's out of ink 'cause that invitation's suitable for framing and Commisarka Pinkie's knit crown was made with my favorite color. (Am an Old gal regardless of my trolling name of Genipero and the only excuse for that is that the name Jennifer was already taken at that Gravitar 'site.)
Thank you, Jennifer. I'm sure all posts will still be here by the time you run into some fresh ink.

Putin wasn't even invited, even though he's such a generous and outgoing guy.

Red Square wrote:
5/9/2023, 7:37 pm
Putin wasn't even invited, even though he's such a generous and outgoing guy.

That's because King Charles knows Putin is a trickster who leaves everyone with a bad taste in their mouths.

Old Tradition.jpg