Image

The First Anti-Communist Film Festival

User avatar
ACFFVOC.jpg

Comrades, the Victims of Communism have scheduled the first anti-communist film festival to be held in Washington, D.C., October 1-4.

While we can expect protests from the usual cliques of fembecile malcontents, tenured university gurus, leftoid news skewers and democrabs, we should also expect a respectable turnout of sane citizens as well.

It's too late to suggest entries for this October's event, it's not too late to submit your suggestions for future festivals. Personally, I suggest a documentary about Gilligan's Island, a TV comedy series from the 1960s notable for it's witless, mind numbing dumbness, as seen in this advertisement:
GilligansIsland.jpg

The show actually made you dumber the more you watched it, and there's a good reason for that—Gilligan's Island was communism on display, which is exactly what the exposé documentary The Gilligan Manifesto reveals. 
TGM.jpg

Here's an overview by the film's director, Cevin D. Sollis:

 "At the height of the Cold War, Gilligan's Island depicted seven Americans living in an analogue of a post-apocalyptic world where the survivors have to rebuild civilization. Remarkably, the society they create is pure communist. Interviews with the show's creator and some of the surviving actors, as well from professors from Harvard, reveal that Gilligan's Island was deliberately designed to be dismissed as low brow comedy in order to celebrate Marxism and lampoon Western democratic constructs."

More info about the film festival at this link:
VOCACFF
  

User avatar
I always felt some sort of specific kind of mental discomfort attempting to watch, but as a young pubescent teenager, I put all the canned laughter and rubbish aside in order to lust after MaryAnn....

User avatar
I was always surprised that the Professor and MaryAnn didn't run off together. After all, they did all the work. I suppose they though the Skipper and Gilligan could repair the boat, but after a few months, it was obvious that they didn't have the skill.


User avatar
Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

Knowing full well that I shall incur the wrath of a great many Comrades, I will still post this observation.  

Star Trek was also a show about the glories of Communism.  Notice how "logic" got in the way of the dogma of "feelings" in almost every episode?  I'm surprised they didn't defenestrate Spock as they passed Uranus.  I can remember remarking on the Communism part as a young fry.  I got a talking too from several relatives.  (None of whom I trusted after that)  All of the subsequent spinoffs are just variations on the Communist, Authoritarian, Planned Economy Theme.  

Don't get me started on The Mary Tyler Moore Show...

There, I've said it.  Let the excoriation begin!  

Abomination From The Deep,

Red Salmon
 

We cannot allow films that contradict korrekt thought.
We must have our own film festival to counter this abomination.
I nominate this to be our first submition.  I have had to alter the link as the evil Rethuglicans are censoring it.

https://   www.youtube.com/   watch?v=sjBJJTrfMmM&list=WL&index=65&t=50s

You are korrekt Comrade Red Salmon.  Here is one example to support your observation.



Dreamloop Cinema creates most equal films for true comrades to enjoy.

 


 
POST REPLY