Image

What If Starbucks Fails?

User avatar






Who will employ these highly educated workers after Starbucks has abused them so grievously and now expects them to shovel through life without a Starbucks location for their employment convenience?

User avatar
If your Starbucks job is canceled by Starbucks. The Workers can simply seize the means of production and continue to make coffee and serve pastries. The LocationFacility simply becomes CHAZBucks!

Image

User avatar
Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

I think feel that Foamy The Squirrel captured the spirit of Starbucks in a video entitled "Small, Medium, and Large".  You can search for the video yourself.  I'm not sending anyone to THAT website.

For this fish, the question isn't what if Starbucks fails?  It is will I even notice?  

Abomination From The Deep,

Red Salmon

User avatar
Red Salmon wrote: ↑
10/6/2026, 7:20 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Comrades,

I think feel that Foamy The Squirrel captured the spirit of Starbucks in a video entitled "Small, Medium, and Large".  You can search for the video yourself.  I'm not sending anyone to THAT website.

For this fish, the question isn't what if Starbucks fails?  It is will I even notice?  

Abomination From The Deep,

Red Salmon

While superFISHaly a blip on your subterranean radar, if the CHAZbucks fails, “The People’s” College Loan Investment Money ain’t never returning to the National Debt Account. The People’s Money is flushed down the sewer’s economic drain…forever..like a boot on our collective faces.

User avatar
Most Equally Esteemed Comrade Jackalopelipsky,

You tell the best jokes.  The People's College Loan Investment Money™ was NEVER coming back to the National Debt Account.  

The People's College Loan Investment Money™ was a transfer of wealth from the Greedy KKKapitaliats to the exalted Indoctrinators at our institutions of higher indoctrination.  Collectivist Indoctrinators need to drive Porsches too!  

The economic enslavement of the Indoctrinated was a happy bonus feature of the transfer process.  Praise Marx!  

I know of one of the indoctrinated class that took five years to earn a degree in Community Organizing from a well known public university Indoctrination Center.  He displayed his diploma on the living room wall in his apartment.  He also bragged that he only went $200,000 in debt to earn that diploma.  He put that degree to use as an IKEA TaskRabbit furniture assembler.  His People's College Loan Investment Money™ was never going to be returned.  

Abomination From The Deep,

Red Salmon


 
POST REPLY