Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Obama's Trophies

Ever since Obama came on the scene four years ago I've wanted to use this old Charles Addams cartoon. Instead of Pugsley I would have the face of Obama and in the place of the warning signs of the cartoon I would have the warning signs that Obama couldn't care less about. I'm not a very good artist, can anyone help out and update this old classic so it's more suitable for our times?

young obama copy.jpeg

Hey Margaret,
I share your predicament. As a "verbal visual" I would suggest an infant, just out of the womb, wrapped in bubble wrap with a helmet on it's head.
I think that says a lot for this child's future.
Am presently updating my photoshop skills. Not ready to make a fool of myself yet, although I've done it many times.
Just showing you my support.
Love the cartoon, BTW.