Wish Hussien Obama a Happy "Holiday"

I'm told that this 'Top Ramadan' product can be stiffened-up with a huevo or two...

obama-cojones-crate-bbb1.jpg

Comrade Putout, it is good to see you after a long absence... gulag time, perhaps??? Don't you just love browsing at Bed Bath & Balls... such things of interest, they have, do they not?

Comrade Mikey, what a glorious idea you have! I am so excited at the prospect of sending delicious pig to dear Leader that I won't to send it to all his kin in Africa as well.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Putout, it is good to see you after a long absence... gulag time, perhaps??? Don't you just love browsing at Bed Bath & Balls... such things of interest, they have, do they not?

Thank you most fabulous looking/speaking Fraulein!

Actually, my fellow lady proles and I were on maneuvers with Dear Leader's™ Civilian Army.

obamas-civilian-army1.jpg

Thank you for doing Obama's work, Comrade Putout. There is nothing like Prog Women with Balls Inner-fortitude. CARRY ON!

Image Subawabanamanawa Sallaamu Allahu Allahi Alaukayamin!

Pork! Haraam! Rijsun! Shirk! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL ZIONIST KHINSPIRACY! Stop spreading fasad and inducing fitnah, turning people away from recognizing Allah alone as al-Hakim the sole legislator and the place of man as abdallah in the grand scheme of things, Islaamofobes, or you'll pay for ghiba -- that is, slander -- against the Deen of Pieces and the Holy Profit alhamadu sabamadu alakazamadu! Respect us, or we feed you to dogs!

[quote]If a Jew or a Christian reviles Muhammad he is beheaded. In an (sic) An Nawadir (footnote 1: A book by Ibn Abi Zayd, author of the Risala) from the version of Sahnum from Malik, we find that any Jew or Christian who reviles the Prophet in any other than normal way by which the Jews and Christians reject him is beheaded unless he becomes a Muslim. If a Christian reviles Muhammad kill him and let the dog eat his corpse. Abu'l Mus'ab said, “A Christian was brought to me who said, "By the One who chose ‘isa over Muhammad.' There was a dispute about him before me. So I beat him until I killed him, or he lived for a day and a night. I commanded someone to drag him by the feet and throw him into a dung heap and the dogs ate him.[/quote]
Ash-Shifa of Qadi ‘Iyad, p. 411

Al-Looloolooloolooloolooolooolooolooo Qwaqqbaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Groucho Marxist wrote:You and all the girls are so lovely

Yes we are Groucho... but some of the girls were a bit curious different.

curious-boys3.jpg