[floatleft-nb]If you really want peace, you must write letters
to world leaders - because how would they
otherwise know what's going on in the world?

WWII could surely be avoided if enough people
were to sit down and write "Dear Adolf," pouring
their hearts into it. The takeover in Tibet might
never have happened if more people would write
"Dear Mao!" on their stationeries. Afghanistan
might be at peace if in 1979 more people of
good will had sent letters to Moscow addressed
to "Dear Leonid!"

In today's world, public diplomacy dictates that
all of us sit down and write "Dear Mahmoud!"[/floatleft-nb]

Letter to Ahmadinejad From Matt Cutts of Google

Image Mr. Ahmadinejad,

In answer to your latest inquiry why your letter had not been delivered to Mr. George W. Bush and you had been left with no response, please be advised that I fully share your stress and anxiety. Unfortunately, my quick analysis shows that your choice of words and speech patterns are such that would trigger even the dumbest spam blocker and virus filtering software on the planet, causing them to quarantine the message, split it into tiny bytes, scramble the debris, and send them into a black hole.

On top of that, it appears that your message contained spam, stuffed keywords, hidden links, cloaking, and sneaky redirects. On the surface, the letter looked fine to most users, but here's what it looked like with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) off:

death to america, great satan, kill jews, kill infidels, army of suicidal bombers, support terrorism, islamofascism, world domination, nuclear weapons, nuke israel, terrorize the world, use doublespeak, deceive the idiots, employ international leftist media, nuclear holocaust will bring the 12th imam, I am the smartest man alive, I am a cunning linguist, I crap and the world swallows, I'm going to be more famous than mohammed
Frankly, Mr. Ahmadinejad, I could care less if your letter is about world peace, world war, submission to Allah, cutting throats, burning millions alive and ultimately destroying the planet. I don't care if your letter is to the US President, or Susan Sarandon, or Charles Manson, or Cat Woman. I don't care if you're a kook, a nut, a loon, a clown, a fruitcake, or a mass murderer. I care about spam and scamming links.

So my answer to you is to make sure that all the hidden text/links are gone, and then do a resubmission of your letter. And don't think I didn't notice the cross-linking with sites such as aljazeera.com, radioislam.com, cnn.com, pravda.com, newyorktimes.com, washingtonpost.com, unitedforpeace.org, iacenter.org, cpusa.org. Those sites should be cleaned up as well. I don't know why you were hiding links to sites like stormfront.org, which still has hidden text that says, "nazi, hitler, islam, ahmadinejad, good friends."

That's the sort of reason why your letter would not be answered nor even delivered to your recipient, be it Kin Jong Il or Laika The Space Dog.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else,
Matt Cutts
(a guy in charge of tricky political issues)

Wow, has it been a couple months already since the hidden text incident on The People's Cube that I covered on https://www.mattcutts.com/blog/seo-advi ... -own-site/
?

Since then, you'll be happy to know that Google has been working on a new way to alert webmasters if they have issues such as hidden text that would hurt their site in Google:
https://www.mattcutts.com/blog/notifyin ... penalties/

You keep trying to make the world better in your way, and I'll keep trying to make it better as well. :)

Better ways to get rid of those who prove you wrong methinks....