A legend and a hero is dead. Rest in peace, Andrew Breitbart

When Andrew Breitbart launched Big Hollywood website, he emailed me asking to write for them. Later we spoke on the phone and I wound up writing a few pieces on the topic of pop culture.

There have been times when I wanted to call his number again, to talk about life, the universe, and everything. Then I thought, "Breitbart must have a lot on his plate right now, and come to think of it, I'm also in a crunch, so why don't I put down this phone and call him at a better time later." There had always been that "better time" later - until, all over sudden, the time had ended and none was left anymore. Now there will never be a time to talk to Breitbart.

We met a few times at various events. Andrew was always warm, cheerful, and forthcoming. Our last encounter was almost a year ago at CPAC-2011 and a friend filmed some of it for us. I never made it public before because it didn't seem significant enough. Now that Breitbart has died, every bit of it seems too significant not to publish it.

It's the least I can do for you now, Andrew. This, and also to continue the fight you had been a very big part of.

In your own words, "We, cold warriors, have been vindicated. They never stop. They're always on the forward march - and not just through the cultural institutions where they act most nefariously - but now they control the top office of the land. We will defy the mainstream media when they tell us not to call it what it is."

Defy the mainstream media we will. And, as promised, we will continue to "cure weak liberalism with strong communism" here at at ThePeoplesCube.com.

From a postcard to the soldiers that were being collected at an event a few years back, Andrew wrote:

"Dissent is NOT patriotic!

Dear Soldier,
I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the putrid behavior of the American media. You have exhibited heroism while they took the lowest road.

I have committed all of my resources to undo that lowering. History will prove you right. And the mainstream media and Hollywood will have been exposed as the traitors they are.

Andrew Breitbart"

Andrew Breitbart was a 4 star patriot, his bold and fearless spirit will continue.

RIP Dear Friend Andrew

A fearless warrior and a true patriot. He, his voice, and his passion will be greatly missed.

I had never heard of Mr. Andrew Breitbart until today; although, as I was reading about him in every news article I was found saying to myself, "THAT WAS HIM?" or "He made that website?"

In seriousness, he sounds like a great guy, and would have loved to have had the chance to meet him.

A great inspiration to us young small-in-number college conservatives who are still learning (and still nibbling on the bread crust from the welfare-budget students within the student lobby).

When I heard the news, it was as if my guts have been blasted out by a shotgun.

I never met him, but through reading his work and examining his decade-long crusade for truth, I feel like I knew him.

We've lost a great friend today.

Let's carry on and finish what he started!

To all of you on this post,

Thank you for expressing what I feel about our dear friend, Andrew, especially in this case! I am concerned about the loss of him, as I'm sure you are, fearing that we have lost a most powerful advocate! Who will take his place?

US! That's who! Let's kick some serious butt!

Maksim, you brought me to tears! Really.

And, dearest Red Square, I am behind you 100%! You are one of the darlings in my life who makes me grateful for being born! (by becoming a member of your site) You changed my life, as you well know! (I allowed you to do so, voluntarily!)ONWARD AND UPWARD, MY DEAR COMRADES!!!!!!ONWARD AND UPWARD! YEAH!!!!!!

Sigh...

RIP Andrew - you accomplished a lot, and in such a short time.

RIP - We are so sad for his four young kids and his wife, but all of America (at least those who are proud to be in America) has lost an important intellectual warrior.

RT @iowahawkblog: In honor of Andrew #Breitbart's passing, please RT every tweet celebrating his death. He would have wanted it that way.
breittoast.jpg

I am Andrew Breitbart!

Same as when I was Geert Wilders!

Love you, Andrew. Do so love you!

To paraphrase Gen. George S. Patton Jr., while I do thank God that such men as Andrew Breitbart have lived, I still mourn his passing.

He exposed ACORN for what it is. He exposed Pigford. He exposed the Occupiers and so many more that the useless MSM ignored. As Rush said, Breitbart did what journalists USED to do, expose fraud and corruption in the halls of government power. Now the media is PART of the power structure and they are no longer trustworthy. Breitbart's work needs to be continued, somehow.

"When the course of events shall have removed you to distant scenes of action where laurels not nurtured with the blood of my country may be gathered, I shall urge sincere prayers for your obtaining every honor and preferment which may gladden the heart of a soldier."
Thomas Jefferson

RIP Glad Soldier!

Open thine heart to truth and truth will always be ye and ye will always be.
The Deceiver will die with the world deceived.

And in light it begins for the seeing....

Adu Dear Friend, we meet again.

I will miss the Ham & Eggs Breitbart the most.

HamEggsNBreitbart.jpg

#TwitterWarrior against the reds.

Gosh golly gee this is the saddest of news. Andrew Breitbart surely put the goose in my step and Comrade Darla and I extend our deepest regrets to all who loved him.

He, he, he, without Breitbart, the She-Brown Bear Mother is nothing.

He and Rush are the greatest figures in the Conservative Media. His departure brings sorrow and leaves us exposed to the RINO Establishment and the Marxist Thugocracy.

I think it was interesting that Rush got a "mysterious package" on the same day Andrew died. Normally am not prone to think of conspiracy theories as anything but entertainment. And maybe I'm just so p---- off that I'm subconciously looking for some liberal idiot to blame. But dinner with Bill Ayers, dying just as the day he was supposed to release tapes "vetting" Obama began, sounding full of vim and vigor the night before....fishy, fishy.

Image What was he doing eating Bill Ayers' food anyway? The fascist dog!

Red Rooster wrote:Open thine heart to truth and truth will always be ye and ye will always be.
The Deceiver will die with the world deceived.

And in light it begins for the seeing....

Adu Dear Friend, we meet again.

I just deleted my previous Breitbart poster because it was done late at night was of poor quality. Here's another one:

Red Square,

I was moved by the original you posted, showing our dear Andrew as the noble and defiant beautiful person he was.

Your new submission just brings it into greater focus.

Perfect! Thank you!

I love it!

Princess Nookie wrote:Image
I think it was interesting that Rush got a "mysterious package" on the same day Andrew died. Normally am not prone to think of conspiracy theories as anything but entertainment. And maybe I'm just so p---- off that I'm subconciously looking for some liberal idiot to blame. But dinner with Bill Ayers, dying just as the day he was supposed to release tapes "vetting" Obama began, sounding full of vim and vigor the night before....fishy, fishy.
Cube Ditto's here, Nookie!

What could possibly be UP with this? Given what we've been previously "given," I'm not liking it either!

[prog off] Re: the package Rush got contained nothing that could have harmed anyone, apparently (although the police bomb squad opened it out in a field). He says he doesn't want to share what was in it because it was very upsetting.

[prog on] One down, 24,999,999 to go.....

I wish I could come up with something original and poetic... but words escape me. Like Princess Nookie said, I too, wish I could pin the blame on some hate filled liberal conspiracy. But, what good can it do? We've lost a leader, mentor, teacher, and friend.
The best way we can do him honour, is to keep up the fight against liberal media bias and double standards. Seek out the truth wherever it is covered up and hidden, and shine the light into those dark places.

The best way to honor Breitbart's memory is to follow his example. Never back down.

·Don't allow yourself to be called a hater. Rather, expose those, who would, by their own words, vitriol and, dare I say, hatred.

·Question everything, especially yourself. Be intellectually honest. Don't just repeat what another has said. Question even what they have said. Prove it to be honest or incorrect.

·Stand up for what you believe in, even if you end up being a solo trumpeter for your belief. Sometimes all you have left to stand on is that it's the way you believe, and if you are being honest, no matter what your stance is, it becomes very hard to rebuttal.

·When you have successfully exposed dishonesty, don't allow yourself to be labeled in an attempt to marginalize. e.g.

---"you need to come down off your cross" [This nugget of a comment generally comes from someone who wishes to accuse you of attempted "moral superiority", when ironically it is usually them that are committing such judgement in the mere usage of this comment.]

---"oh yeah, well your just a racist" [challenge them on the very definition of racism, and then see if they are again using a word they are clearly attempting to redefine],

---"your just a hate-monger" [offer the challenge of giving one example. This is where questioning yourself becomes very important. What is your motivation? Is your ultimate goal to expose dishonesty and reveal enlightenment or is it to pummel your opponent into submission, thus robbing them of self-realization of their honest position on a particular subject? (e.g. more times then not a person who would strip away the rights of another to self-defend, would themselves, being placed into a real time situation, self-defend themselves and/or love ones)]

·Don't allow yourself to be drawn into an emotional argument. While the word "argument" can both be described as healthy debate or and outright fight, I am referring to the latter. Name calling is usually the death toll of any healthy debate into a chaotic argument, unless it can be honestly challenged and explained and thus properly applied. (e.g. If they can not clearly show how your statement or action fulfills the very definition of "racist", then your opponent isn't attempting to expose dishonesty in you, but rather regressing into name calling. Question yourself and just don't do it )

·Never be afraid to admit you don't know enough about a subject. Again this is where intellectually honest applies. While this may give the license for an opponent to freely explain their position on a subject with out firm rebuttals, this does not strip you of your obligation to still question individual points, sources or motivation. If you are to question yourself why would you not question what others would have you to believe?

·Trust your gut. If it doesn't "feel" right, step away. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated into not trusting your gut because it's not politically correct. This usually comes in the form of being accused of not being educated enough. Funny how it requires proper indoctrination or education to "expose" the errors of a gut feeling that comes from instinct.

·Challenge an opponent to see if they have actually heard, read or watched sources you have provided, or if they are just assuming your position and are just simply having a "knee-jerk" reaction. As being that this point is being made more then halfway through this post, it will be clear as to who read this thoroughly or simply stopped at the first few sentences and and decided they knew everything that would follow, thus missing this very important point.

·Don't have a knee-jerk reaction. If we are honest with ourselves, this one is difficult for all of us to do. Many times dealing with a subject matter, if no knee-jerk reactions happen, opponents may actually find that they agree, but come from different paths of enlightenment over the subject.

·Never consider your current stance on a subject to be the final evolution of it. While that does not mean that you should assume that you will not have the same position later on about a subject matter, it does allow for new facts, new enlightenment and the understanding of current words or phrases that may either strengthen your position or weaken it. If it weakens it, then you must be intellectually honest with yourself to discover the reason for this.

·Don't always accept the premise of the question. (e.g. So Mr. Jones, have you stopped beating your wife?) Be very aware of what your opponent is challenging you with, and never accept terms by which you are only allowed to answer by. This is also applicable with accepting terms. (e.g. homophobe, islamophobe) These are invented terms that give pure power to the opponent to define what the the word means and how it applies to you. This also tends to be death toll to debate, as your opponent wishes to regress to name calling without being able to clearly show how your statement or action fulfills the definition of the term, due to fact that they hold the keys to the very definition of an invented term.

It may be difficult to find yourself in an honest debate, and more times then not, are better off challenging your opponent to prove their position with facts and honesty. When given the opportunity, this clearly is a preferred method if it was offered to you.

This is what I take from Breitbart's life and what I learned from him in his actions and discussions. He was a great man, but more, he taught me how to aspire to be one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWlqiv- ... r_embedded

Wyld_Goose wrote:The best way to honor Breitbart's memory is to follow his example.
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Your post stuns me! I most definitely am Andrew Breitbart with all my heart and soul!

Thank you for putting it so boldly! I am with you!

Love,
Pamalinsky

breitbartwaratsupremecourt2.jpg
My Breitbart War made an appearance at the Supreme Court today. Disrupt the Narrative has the details.

I figured I better made it more available to the masses. See Here

Such a tragedy that Breitbart died. I first saw him on Red Eye, and he was good there. Then I noticed how he was hated on (I like that) by the left--if the pig shit in a pig sty could hate the ray of light, it would. Absent sentient pig shit, we have the left.

I prefer pigs. Everything about them is good to eat, and a leftie makes me want to hurl.

My suspicious nature too wants to know how he died. My really paranoid nature remembers the Soviet spy who murdered a defector in London with an umbrella that delivered a poison pellet that was very hard to find.

My paranoia is not eased by noticing that neither Holder nor Lord O, who started up this Trayvon Martin national witch hunt ("If I had had a son, he would look like Trayvon."), has uttered a peep about the bounty on Zimmerman put out by the New Black Panther Party.

Neither. Has. Objected. To. A. Bounty. On. An. American. Citizen.

I thought that the murderous Janet Reno was horrible, but this is lightyears worse.

Hmm. If Martin could have been Obama's son, and if he inherited his habits, then without question he was stealing or preparing to. That gene will run very true.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Such a tragedy that Breitbart died. I first saw him on Red Eye, and he was good there. Then I noticed how he was hated on (I like that) by the left--if the pig shit in a pig sty could hate the ray of light, it would. Absent sentient pig shit, we have the left.

I prefer pigs. Everything about them is good to eat, and a leftie makes me want to hurl.

My suspicious nature too wants to know how he died. My really paranoid nature remembers the Soviet spy who murdered a defector in London with an umbrella that delivered a poison pellet that was very hard to find.

My paranoia is not eased by noticing that neither Holder nor Lord O, who started up this Trayvon Martin national witch hunt ("If I had had a son, he would look like Trayvon."), has uttered a peep about the bounty on Zimmerman put out by the New Black Panther Party.

Neither. Has. Objected. To. A. Bounty. On. An. American. Citizen.

I thought that the murderous Janet Reno was horrible, but this is lightyears worse.

Hmm. If Martin could have been Obama's son, and if he inherited his habits, then without question he was stealing or preparing to. That gene will run very true.

I agree with everything you say, dear Father Prog!

Where, I ask, is the evidence! Too long a delay! Much too long! Give it to us! NOW!

M84
ProgOff

Given that we're still waiting for Obama to do dill about Black Panther actions in 2008....don't hold your collectivist breaths.

Don't you know that it's impossible for blacks to be bigots? They don't have the power. Only whites can be racist. Only while men. Only straight white men. Who are the plug figure in every social equation.

Ich bin ein heterosexuel.

LOLprog!

MoveOn.Org Comrades...

Visit: https://iamandrewbreitbart.spreadshirt.com/shop/designs

Let us promote The Progressive World of Next Tuesday wherever we go... wherever we are... Marx be with us....

Hail Obama!