A Lenin's Birthday Story

Red Square wrote: However, this year has seen an increase in attacks on Lenin statues in both Russia and Ukraine, the most notable one being the hole in Lenin's backside blown off with explosives in St. Petersburg on April 1, the international Fools Day.

The destruction of the statue in the story was captured on film. Here's our 2-minute video montage:

Image Where's an OWS'er when you need one to take a giant shit on Lenin's head?

Yours Trury,
Komrade Kim Jong Illin'

kickin' it large in Kommunist Heaven (aka Hell)

Colonel 7.62 wrote:
Oh crap that reminds me. One can even print their own now. We could have People's Cube themed postage stamps! (Sorry Comrade Red Square for the inevitable thread hijacking that will follow...) https://photo.stamps.com/Store/?source=si10985886

Image Comrade Colonel .308 - Yer shittin' me! I can order my own personalized stamps from the Gummint! Yee haw!

The possibilities are endless!
-stamps for letters mailed to the NMFS Natl Marine Fisheries Service, protesting their corrupt anti-fishing regulations: Fuck You!
-stamps for mailing letters to professional Enviro Industry groups: Do The Earth A Favor - Turn Yourselves Into Soylent Green Tofu!
-stamps for mailing Letters To The Editor to newspapers in reply to articles & editorials: Hows It Feel To Be In A Dying Obsolete Industry?

Image Death To Capitarism,
Kim Jong Illin'

owner of Juche Couture